The discussions

Face book has deactivated my account. how can i reactivate it ag

Due to some mis understanding I have created new one facebook account. Now I am unable to access my old facebook account. What should I do ?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

If only there was a way to get my old pictures back:(

Hello, my name is Randy merklinger. I deactivated my Facebook account some years back. I fully regret not saving any of my pictures I had on the accou...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2016 by
kieferschild

Download cant ..

Now if i was to download the fix for the issue off this site i hit the download button on site >. the bottom of my page the download instructiona appe...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I cant access my facebook account.

Hi, I need help! I cant access my facebook account because my email is not belong to me and I didnt set my trusted friend previously so is that any ot...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Google account recovery

So I'm tring to recover my Google password,and I lost my phone and don't know the password to my other email that I use to recover it.. Its been so l...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Adobe flash player

I don't know which forum to go to. I've recently changed to my newer (but not used for a year or so) computer It is running Windows 7 Professional, an...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2016 by
Tabeer

Red x on wifi icon on laptop

On a phone connected to a mobile broadband trying to connect a laptop but failing why is there an red x over the wifi icon

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
ac3mark

Unable to connect to proxy server.

Solved

Hi, I have a wi-fi. Received this message: Unable to connect to proxy server. Google Chrome can't connect to it. Help!

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
Loverboy

Video editor used for youtube

Hello, i waned to know what is the name of te a video editor program YouTube accept it...... thank you so much waiting for your response Co...

Tabeer

No sound on any internet browser

Good evening, Yesterday my computer froze and had to shut it down a restart it. The only problem is that ever since, I have no sound what so ever o...

Tabeer

I made my email account over 10 years ago, do not remember the s

Hello, I made my Yahoo account more than 10 years ago. I do not remember the security question's answer! How can I unlock my account? Configura...

Tabeer

How to change language from chinese to english in phicomm c 630

i won a phicomm c 630 but it's a chinesse language , then how to change chinesse to english

Tabeer

Google toolbar

I can not find or locate my google toolbar. Please tell me how to get it. thanks

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2016 by
Tabeer

Pass word to facebook

Hello, Some one got into my facebook im putting in the right email but my pass word was changed and need to have a code sent to my num but keeps send...

Tabeer

Can't access facebook account

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'l...

Tabeer

Facebook account hacked

Hello, my name is Sandra White, I know who is hacking into my email address and facebook. How can I get this person to stop. Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account is hacked

Hello, i am not able to log in my facebook profile. Someone change its user name deleted by moderator And also remove my gmail and contact number....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant connect to my browser

My aging laptop running win 7 has just stopped allowing me onto Google or any associated stuff. I can still email and speak on skype but no browser co...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Vlc doesn't appear on top right side of videos

Good day Dear All, I like to share that the VLC does not appear on the top right corner of videos as it used to be. Kindly advice to guide me to...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Tabeer

Old timers music

Hello, will this site enable me to get musics like old timers

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
BunoCS

Problem in accessing internet by using google chrome

Solved

In my desktop I am having xp as os and I was browsing internet by using Google chrome. But since yesterday google chrome is not responding. while I am...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello, I want to use my old facebook profile ,but I don't have that number any more and olso don't have that email no more and forgot the password.h...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Facebook page has been hacked

Hello I believe my Facebook account has been hacked,because I have not done anything illegal. But has been stopped. Just got the page Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Is this an itune site free downloading music..thks

Hello, hi is this the site for downloading itunes free thks.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.52

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
kristis

Account hacked

Hello, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010772921811&fref=ts Xunaira Mughal This Is My Account Hacked Hi Dear All My Account Was Hac...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Bsnl broadband password change

Hi, I need to know how to change my password for my BSNL Broadband. I should be able to choose my own password. Please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Sent documents to facebook

Hello, this is Salai Pinkin Kyaw i have submitted my decument but this is what i saw when i open my facebook account unfortunatly ur account cnt acce...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
Rao

Approval code

I try to login to my account but it asks me for a login approval code. My phone number has changed and I don't have access to it anymore . So these co...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
MANIK3321

Account disabled.

Hello, please my account is disableb ***@*** March 22, 1983 ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 5.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Do you know my confirmation number

Hello, please Configuration: Mac OS X (10.10.4) / Chrome 44.0.2403.130

Ambucias

Hacked my facebook account

Please help me

Computertech

Facebook hacked account delete/recover

Hello, my friends facebook id hacked, hacker change her mobile no and email id, how to login or delete her account.

Computertech

Facebook account has been blocked.

Hello, Why my Facebook account has been blocked. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
dannyds

Facebook hacked

Dear friend my facebook and gmail account is hacked and someone post dirty photos and send dirty massage to my friend. Help me what can I do because h...

xpcman

Computer to tv

Solved

hello,i can not get my acer chromebook to work with my insignia tv thru an hdmi cable. would you tell me how to get it work?

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

How to make facebook stop changing to chinese

Hello, My Facebook keeps changing back to Chinese every time I change it back to English. How do I change it back and keep it on English ? Conf...

startupjobsasia

Chinese phone

Hello, i bought a samsung a8 in china, i cannot use google app, nor youtube app. can you help me please? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Adobe

can I get

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Self

HOW DO I GET ADOBE FLASH PLAYER?

xpcman

Missing install cd for my printer

Hello, I lost my cd for my lexmark 1290 printer and want to installit. Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

***@***

Account Disabled Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page Body of an error/warning message. ...

mohammad azam azmi

Chris carter

Hello, I cannot log in to my Facebook account Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

BunoCS

Turn off safe search so i can see adult content

How do I turn off safe search so I can see adult content?

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Download software for my lexmark printer from the net

hello i lost my cd for my lexmark x8300 printer and i would like to down load the software to my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Change facebook from old to new account

Hello, I have a old and a new face book account. My old one keeps coming up. How do I change to my newer account? Please answer via ***@***

Ambucias

Unable to login to facebook

Hey guys,am really disturbed by the fact that am trying to log in to Facebook but unable. 24hrs ago,I had no problem but today,my laptop just won't lo...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
benn88

Change language

Hello, My fb acccount language arbic to english Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

BunoCS

How to see a facebook link from a yahoo account

Hello, How can I see a Facebook link from a Yahoo account, let's say, someone has sent me a link to Facebook, and I cannot access it directly form...

Ambucias

How do i fix the green screen on youtube on my phone

Hello, How do I get the green screen off of my YouTube while on my phone? I have seen the way to fix it on a desktop or laptop, but no answers for h...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Computertech

Wifi connected ,but browsers not working

Hello, I have updated drivers related to wireless connection,and my WiFi is working correctly but my browsers are showing error loading page Co...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Computertech
Results 12601 - 12650 out of a total of 20,550