The discussions

Information needed

How to get free internet connectivity for Android TABLET in GHANA.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS

Ccm

My I have your software?

dannyds

Account is disable

Hello, dear sir, i was connected with facebook since 2009, but i was in dubai and i dnt havent time to connect with facebook but now i am ...

dannyds

How to de activate an account

Hello, My husband passed away and I want to close his facebook account. How do I do it?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

For reactivate my facebook

Hello Still I cannot open my facebook.there are showing Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additiona...

Ambucias

To access blocked websites

Closed

Hello, In my work place they blocked all the proxy servers...how to access blocked websites like Facebook,torrents etc..? Configuration: Windows /...

Ambucias

Facebook login problem reviewing these additional documents

Solved

Hello this is what I saw when I try to open my facebook account ,Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing the...

Ambucias

Internet is connected but no browsing

Hello Recently i ran adwcleaner because of alot of adware in my laptop with window 7 but when i reboot it showed a message windows socket failed and...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Roseali01

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll ge...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My fb account was hacked and i was also lost my password

Hello, dear facebook team plzzzzzzz tell me how i can delete my hacked account but without password Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 49.0.2623...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook sorting of malaware

Yesterday Facebook claimed it was checking for malaware which might be stopping me accessing my page. I left the computer on for hours, but today it j...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Web sites

Hello, i cant get on web site pages even though my internet working

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Opera - ask where to save each file before downloading

Hello, Open Opera. Click on the Opera button > Settings > Browser. Scroll to the "Downloads" section. Check "Ask where to save each file before...

dannyds

Language change

Hello, hi my language somehow got changed to german and I was on English. I cannot read it now to get under settings and get it back to german. any ...

kieferschild

Cs port forwarding pppoe ip

Hello .. i have mikrotik router ... and router pppoe ip ! i can't buy static ip ! Now i want to creat my server on Cs 1.6 how to open ports plz...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
Black Diamond

C cleaner

how to get free down load c cleaner --

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
kieferschild

How to connect mobile internet to pc

Hello, I am akshat , I want to connect my mobile (gionee P4 android V 4.4.2) internet to my desktop window 7 so please help me how to connect ....

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

Account disabled error/warning

Hello, My account was disabled. How do I find out if I as reported and why? Or is it Facebook that did it for too many accounts. Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Game makeing

Okay so me and my partner came up with a game called zombie smashers but we want them to be made out of blocks like mine craft how to we do that

xpcman

Pls tell me how to open my blocked fb

Hello, Hello, I am not able to open my FB account. When i am putting my Id and Password it is showing. Facebook is temporarily unavailable, we a...

Ambucias

Password forgotten changed phone number and without alternative

hello i forgot my yahoo password and i changed my phone number and i dont have any alternative email add how do i recover my yahoo mail..thank you

Ambucias

Login problem

my fb id is my mobile number now some body else create fb id with my mobile number...so now m not abl to login my fb a/c...so plz help me how can i lo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My account disabled

Hello, sorry sir i dont do this work plzzz sorry

Ambucias

Find who changed my facebook password

Someone hacked my facebook account and changed the paswrd I only know his\her i.p address how i find who changed my facebook passwrd with the help o...

Ambucias

Fb hacked

My trusted contacts have given me the 6 digit codes to get into my account but it's saying the codes are invalid and I can't get back into my account....

Ambucias

Not connect ip address the msg show is no received data

Hello, connect ip address the msg show is no received data

BrianGreen

Clipgrab

I've tried half a dozen times to download Clipgrab. My Norton antivirus program won't allow it. Norton says Clpgrab contains a Trojan. What's the stra...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Wrong user name

Hello, I'm not Krncita Hernánde Configuration: Windows / Firefox 44.0

BrianGreen

Will not take old account .

Hello, I was talked into buying a G4 phone , I had a Apple i6 , I didn't like the G4 so after 3 months a changed back to Apple i6 , got it yesterd...

Ambucias

How to only play audio on youtube tv?

Hey, I've got a smart tv but my internet connection to it is pretty bad. For example I can stream a movie flawlessly on my laptops and mobile devices ...

Ambucias

Can't access my account

I can't access my account for 20 days. FB sent me a name verification form & wanted a photo id. I submitted the form without any id twice. now mess...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Pdf

i need adobe reader pdf

BunoCS

Forgot old password

Hello, dear sir i forgot my old pasword how can i find becouse my email id i have not attached to dat facebook accont Configuration: Windows XP...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover facebook account

Hello, I cannot log on to my FB page of which I have had for years. Last year we switched internet providers so I cannot use the forgot my passw...

Ambucias

Recover my account

please i need to recver my facebook account

Ambucias

Effacer suggestion barre de recherche

Bonjours à tous ! Alors je vous explique mon petit problème. J'ai vécu un gros chagrin d'amour voilà maintenant il y a plus d'un an( et oui on pas...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Facebook and email hacked

Hello, Sir my two fb account hacked by some one within two days. I want re open or delete these account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.256...

xpcman

Want recover my facebok account

Plz help me i want recover my facebok account

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2016 by
miro8300307

Disabled account!

Hello, My Facebook account was disabled in 2011 and I have been trying to get it back with my ID but Facebook isn't doing anything about it. It was...

BunoCS

Windows xp download

how can i download windows xp

Ambucias

Uneble to login my facebook

Solved

Hello, Thank You Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patie...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Unable to logging facebook

Hello, this is what I saw when I try to open my facebook account ,Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing the...

Ambucias

Facebook documents review

Hello, I sent my id card so I want to know how much time did it take facebook for review? Can someone answer please !?

Ambucias

Facebook not open

Hello, my facbook not open

asim mahmood

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while th

Hello, I cant open my profile can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Maxhide

No browser are working

Hello Non off The browsers (I.E and chrome) are working on my laptop. They all keep loading and when i start them up it says "chrome was not shut ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Bobby

Wampserver

Hello, i installed wampserver and if we try to open in loacal host its giving http 404 error webpage cannot found what i should nw sir its urgent...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Proxy error, check your internet connections

Hello, MY Dell laptop is showing proxy error on both the browsers i.e inter explorer and firefox as well. I already checked various solutions on g...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password. i have to recover it .Please do the needful. Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 12451 - 12500 out of a total of 20,558