The discussions

Drivers download

Hello, I have compaq evo d510 model of the computer. When I install the window XP Professional, after installation of the window then I install all d...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Need to get into my facebook site

Hello, My problem is everytime i try to go into my facebook it reads error they are trying to fix my site. It's been like that for over 6 days now. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Help bring back my facebook

Hello, I having problems with my site, it's been off for 6 days please help me find what wrong with my account. Has anyone hacked into my acc...

closeup22

Facebook log in and profile probs

Hello, I ave been trying to log in my facebook account and all it seem to show me is this "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site mainte...

closeup22

I can't fix explorer in my computer

Hello, I have opened my task manager, then file then i typed explorer, then ok, but it gives me this message "Windows cannot find 'explorer'. Make...

closeup22

Printing when ie8 is installed

Hello, I have installed Internet Explorer 8 onto my system (XP-SP3) and now I cannot get anything to print from the Internet. This is VERY frustratin...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
shreemaya

After downloading, item disappears

Hello, I am having a similar problem -- I download something from the internet, the prompts all come up, time elapses showing the item is being downl...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
kandambil

Download electronics engg ebook

Closed

Hello, I would like to download all Electronics Engg ebook. Like electronics and communication by George Kennedy etc.. Please send me a link T...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
sp

Facebook home page not appear

Hello, why my facebook home page are not appear??as in blank,i can't see all my pending request and my friends update. But if open another t...

closeup22

Cannot able to login into facebook

Hello, i tried many time to login into my facebook a/c,facebook a/c is accepting my username & password but it didnt show my home page,when i enter m...

iveal

Im nt able to download songs on my phone

Solved

Hello, im Michelle im not able to download anything from internet through my phone ive already installed the usb data cable on my computer bt still...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
nknk

Download manager

Hello, Is there any download manager that can resume download if the host not support resume? Because of my slow internet conecction, i can't dow...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

How to download sigmatel 6200 ps suite

Hello, hi, how to download sigmatel 6200 pc suite

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Activate hi5 account

Solved

Hello, i want a code to activate the hi5 account plzzz can I get it.

aquarelle

Cant download firefox / internet explorer 7/8

Hello, im currently running windows xp with internet explorer 6 my problem is when i try to open internet portels all of them promt me to download ...

closeup22

I download and install new version of windows

Hello, i download a new version of windows live messenger and then install it and it take too much time and when downloading and after that installa...

closeup22

My internet explorer and firefox won't work

Closed

Hello, my internet explorer and firefox won't work on my computer however msn does for some weird reason and I can't figure out why. when it s...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
Witmonger

I carnt open m y facebook profile

Hello, i have been trying to open my facebook profile all day but it wont let me. It lets me look at other peoples profiles and my messages and my ho...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
laura

What should be my email in order to download?

Hello, i want to know what should be my email in order ti download music from the ares?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

I cant download nothing on my computer

Hello, i cant download nothing on my computer when i do it tell me i might have somethng block

dancedhall

How to download eset-nod32-antivirus-v4

Hello, i want to know how to download eset-nod32-antivirus-v4.i've been trying i can't please help.

iveal

Google talk

Hello, Usually i was able to send files via gtalk but i can't now the option has disappear, what should i do ?

iveal

How can i download msn

Hello, How do i download msn live messenger on a mobile (sony ericsson)? Please tell me Emm x

dancedhall

My facebook homepage doesnot open

Hello, i cannot find the browser setting option in Mozilla Firefox. can you help me with the steps to recover my problem. plz help me

dancedhall

My facebook homepage doesnot start

Hello, my facebook homepage wont start after i login. why??????? can you please help me...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Req to download arabic prog to my laptop

Solved

Hello, pls i want add using arabic languge to my laptop .already my keyboard has litters with arabic and it is nec versa. can i download the programe...

closeup22

Vb downloader

Hello, i want to download VB6.0 plz tell me the free software download website

closeup22

Help me open downloaded files

Hello, i don't know why but i cant seem to be able to open any thing that i downloaded, not even pictures. and when i go to start search to search f...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Cant install abode player for chrome

Hello, i am totally stuck and hope someone out there can help me cause i have read so many pages and tried so many things every where i go on the comp...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
kellymarie

Computer problems with explorer 8

Hello, I installed Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo. I have Windows XP. My computer is shutting itself off or freezing up. What can I d...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Facebook

Hello, i cant get in to face book saying loading then comes up internet can not display page

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Firefox pop-ups

i am getting random pop ups in firefox and i dont know why or how to stop them. my pop up blocker is turned on, i have norton 360 sp3.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
Asten M

Google

searchfor dat recovery sftwere deteted pictures thank you in advanve

closeup22

My facebook account has been disabled

Hello, Im gary plz my facebook account has been disabled how can i unabled again? My facebook account is g_b452910@hotmail.com.

dancedhall

How to download pictures from your psp to

Hello, how can you download pictures from your psp to myspace

dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, I've had facebook mobile for a while and I still don't kno how to change my default from it, is it possible?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

How do i revert from ie 8.0 back to 6.0?

Hello, I use an intranet at work and it requires 6.0 to run a lot of the programs. I made the mistake of installing IE 8.0 before I realized this ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Can't log into facebook

Hello, CAN'T LOG INTO FACEBOOK, DOES'NT EXCEPT MY PASSWORD ONLY MY E-MAIL, WHATS UP WITH THAT. PLEASE FIX IT, THIS HAS HAPPEND QUITE ABI...............

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Internet explorer cant able to open websites

Hello, whenever i try to open a website by typing their URL. it always shows some error... or invalid address.... please help me

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
gir

Itunes download problem

Hello, I used to have itunes running on my computer, a Dell inspiron, running vista. suddenly it all stopped working so I uninstalled everything from...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Problems downloading msg with pc suite

Hello, I've downloaded the files off this forum and installed it... I have the driver set up... and working... but when i open the application PC...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
fobvious5

Downloading from ipod to pc

Hello, how do I get video and music on to my pc frm my Ipod?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
fobvious5

Can't sign in to msn explorer

Hello, Can't sign in to msn explorer since I took an upgrade on windows messenger just keep getting an error an message that say msn messenger has a ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Downloading multiple pics from phone to sd

Hello, I want to download multiple photos from my card to my new sd card. I am barely able to download one at a time, but this is going to take forev...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Cant login facebook

Closed

Hello, My Computer works fine when trying to access any website. EXcepct Facebook when i go to the page it just shuts me down. Back to my main screen...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
Ren

Windows explorer crashes

Hello, When I am trying to delete a file it gives a message "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inco...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
re_mi

Downloads\win32 problem

Hello,the problem i have at the moment is i have vista home basic i have usally been able to open downloads but now i am getting c:\users\stan(thats...

dybbody

I need free download audio drivers for hcl vt

Hello, Pls help me out to reach the free download the audio drivers for hcl vt6363a Thanks in Advance......

dancedhall

Youtube i cannot look at videos

Hello, i cannot look at videos on YouTube. It gives me the message: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version plz help me

dancedhall

Help me download ringtones to my phone

Hello, this is dallas i have a usb cord and i have it hooked up to my computer and my phone but nuttin is happening how do i transfer mp3 songs to my...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
closeup22
Results 19951 - 20000 out of a total of 20,558