Internet & Social Networks Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 19951 - 20000 of about 41,600
  • audio stutters Closed

Hello, I am new to this forum and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm having a problem listening to music online. The sound "stutters" for la...

• facebook deletion Closed

Hello, i want to delete my fb a/c bt dnt knw the password i forgot please send me a valid answer.... Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explo...

dhanyakr2011 | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 23, 2012
    2 replies
  • New laptop can't browse the net. Closed

Hello, I'm on my *old* PC while my new Asus quad-core laptop will connect but not browse the internet. I already did the Asus support thing and...

• youtube videos won't play Closed

Hello, up until yesterday i watched youtube videos with no problems. now all i get is " an error occurred. please try again later". I have downl...

bah242 | YouTube | Latest reply: rockyyyyyy Aug 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • internet speed Closed

Hello, hi pls help me, how to boost the internet browsing speed & downloading speed Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 537.1

• Browser will not connect to internet Closed

Hello, I am have difficulty connecting my desktop XP SP3 to the internet via ethernet connection to my apple extreme. All my wireless devices can ...

• my laptop wont start Closed

Hello, my laptop wont start when i press the power button plss help i kept the laptop on and removed the ac adapter for a very long time my sleep...

• Acer laptop keeps losing internet connection Closed

If you can help I would really appreciate this. About 10-11 months ago, I purchased an Acer Aspire Timeline X laptop (I believe that's what you would ...

• hacked Facebook account Closed

Hello, my Facebook was hacked and someone has changed my email, password, phone number, and security question so that there is no way for me to g...

maggiedinomza | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • Download problems Closed

Hello, I am having a difficult time downloading from a particular website (work related). But i can download from any other website with much ease...

Al | Downloading | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • facebook won't let me log in Closed

Hello, My facebook won't let me log in. Mi picture is there, but someone elses email address is there and wants the other persons password. I want my...

beatrice | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • Hacked accounts Closed

Hello, My name is rueben steffert D/o/b is 1/2/1995 my Facebook and my Email accounts have been hacked and they changed my passwords There is a...

• real player downloading problem Closed

Hello, i have installed real player and downloaded lots of videos thorough it but since last 7 days i can't download videos through real player fr...

sur_11273 | Downloading | Latest reply: dist.urbd Aug 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • Not able to download anything Closed

Hello, Purchased a laptop for my husband to take over seas and can't get free anitvirus to download, couldn't get mozilla downloaded, and get the sa...

nonothingabo... | Downloading | Latest reply: Bionik Aug 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • i have unregistered error message on this Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 537.1 i got error message on this tool saying unregistered...what will i do to get it to work??please...

• How to use internet on pc by tata docomo Closed

Hello, pl suggest how to get internet in laptop by using tata docomo seam

• No pics on Facebook Closed

Hello, urjent my facebook account opens but no pics and data is available and comes line by line how can i open it

yash | Facebook | Latest reply: dist.urbd Aug 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • facebook is not letting me log in Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 everytime i try to log onto facebook it keeps coming up a little box with internet ex...

wooz8 | Facebook | Latest reply: dist.urbd Aug 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • cnt get in lobby of games in yahoo that i was Closed

Hello, i have played spades in yahoo for years and lately here there is a java script thing that pops up and then is gone quickly and then im kick...

• salman Closed

mier name salman Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

• No sound on internet? Solved/Closed

I suddenly lost sound on all internet sites including youtube...tried all sorts, nothing worked...Found this advice from Allie on this forum dated Feb...

• TOM TOM GPS REGISTRATION. Closed

Hello, Pliz show me how to register my Tom Tom GPS.

• Need help linking google calender Closed

Hello, how do you link a google calender with Thunderbird. Please help.

GirlTech | Google | Latest reply: dist.urbd Aug 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • My Mozilla is not working Closed

Hello, Res Sir/Madom, I added too much app in my mozilla firefox. I don't know what happened mozilla is not working now...

• Netgear Adapter won't connect anymore Closed

Hello, I have had a Netgear Wireless-N 150 USB adapter for about 2 years, and yesterday my computer stopped connecting to the Internet. My iPad an...

• intenet speed problem Closed

Hello, sir i suffer internet through reliance 3g data card with aircel 2g connection.suffering and downloading speed are very low.so i can improve i...

• internet Closed

Hello, i cant connect my computer to my wifi i just bought it off someone and for some reason it wont connect , please someone help me! i have an hp m...

• Google Chrome not install Closed

Hello, I many time to try google chrome download but sorry to say fail the download what reason please help me my windows xp Configuration: Wi...

m.siddik | Google Chrome | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • connection problems Solved/Closed

hello,can you help me about my internet connection?my pc is connected to a router but it seems i can't browse the internet .When i direct it to my co...

• Internet Explorer Stops working Closed

Hello, Most of the time the interner is OK, but I do get the error message saying Internet Explorer was stoped working Thank You Linda Co...

• toolbar Closed

Hello, please help me to make the websites i want to be on my toolbar yeah i know you go to the website and hit favorites but when i do that it dont s...

• cannot download flash Closed

Hello, hi, i had flash on my computer some games would not work so i tried to do an update this would not work so i decided to delete it and downl...

dade | Downloading | Latest reply: dade Aug 11, 2012
    2 replies
  • Domain Closed

Hello, Am asking if I can get a free domain name please

• my dell laptop wont connect to the internet Closed

Hello, hi i have a dell laptop and i have had it connected to my wifi and through cable before but one afternoon i come home and turn it on and it sai...

• problems for downloading music Closed

Hello, I am a new member here, hi everyone, my name is sara and i would like to know that i just downloading Limewire 4.8.18 i tried to downlo...

sarakharpuri | Downloading | Latest reply: dist.urbd Aug 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Why will only certain websites load? Closed

Hello, Since a couple of nights ago, the only websites that load on my laptop are Facebook, google, and twitter. It's the same on all three browse...

• how to download HP driver Closed

Hello, i have a hp desktop whose model no vy707av but i have no lan driver so plz send me ans. that how to download lan driver

shadab | Downloading | Latest reply: kieferschild Aug 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • adobe reader X download Closed

Hello, I can't get adobe reader to download once I uninstalled it. It gets to 52% then freezes. I hit pause and restart, it gets to 52% again and fr...

Lynne778 | Downloading | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 4, 2012
    1 reply
  • Cannot access the internet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have win xp Pro. Running IE 8. I can log into the pc remotely but can't access the internet from the computer using browser or email or ...

• My Facebook account was disabled. Closed

Hello, My account was disabled since 24/07/2012 without any reason, and I am sure that I did not publish any unapproperiate content, so I t...

Elsie Yeo | Facebook | Latest reply: Faraz Abid Aug 2, 2012
    2 replies
  • No sound through the web pages Closed

I also found another to solve the sound issue. Somehow changes in the security settings messed with my sound even though it worked on my computer itse...

• Browser Setting Closed

Hello, i was using tata docomo plus and at the time of access of net i had find the dailogue box browser setting and i clicked on yes and now whene...

• Can connect to network, but not Internet Closed

Hello, I can connect to the wireless network with laptops and smartphones, but my desktop won't connect to the internet. If I unplug the modem and ...

• internet slow sometimes Closed

Hello, who ever can help me sometimes my internet loads firefox up slow sometimes but other days it goes fast even to load an 10minute youtube video i...

• samsung GT-E2652 to PC connection Windows XP Closed

Dear Sir I have using the Samsung mobile Model GT-E2652 with 3g aircel internet connection I want to connect the internet through in my mobile to L...

• Google's logo doesn't appear??? Closed

Hello, When I open my home page (Google Search) the Google logo does not appear and all I see is white where the logo should be. All the other norma...

Yoda | Google | Latest reply: Yoda Jul 29, 2012
    2 replies
  • Not getting facebook confirmation! Closed

Hello, I am trying to add my new gmail to my facebook account. I click on "add new email" and put in the new one and everything, then it tells me ...

narabums | Facebook | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • password forget Closed

Hello, plz help me

• Setup Says That Im Not Conected To Internet Closed

Hello, When i'm downloading a program from a setup it won't let me download because a message says that i'm not connected to internet but i am on ...

• Can't log on to internet with new computer. Closed

Hello, I am able to log on the internet with my mac, but just borrowed a hp laptop from a friend and it will not connect. The internal connector ...