The discussions

I forget my password and the no. which it is made is lost

Hello, i am not able to acess my account which is made by my mobile no. bt that no. is now missed by me and i forget the password plz help me i sudde...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook acounts recover

Hello, dear sir. i deactivate ny facebook account wrongly for temprary, bt then i entered my login email or password then my i.d was not shown, ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook is not opening on any pc browsers nor on mobile...

Hello Friends, its been few hours that i'm trying to open my facebook account from any pc browsers but its not opening and show the same resul...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Help to know my confirmation code on facebook

Hello, I don't know what my confirmation code on my Facebook. Thankyou.

Ambucias

Shortcut icon for google on desktop

Solved

Hello, how do you install a google shortcut ICON on your desk top Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.130

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
brend

Wifi

Solved

I have a bsnl bband modem with wifi ( ZXDSL 531BIIV7.3.of_D09_IN) 1. I want to change the dsl router username/password given as 'admin'. 2. My Wi-F...

Mohammed Osama

Connection problems

Hello everybody, My internet won't connect to my computer, it will connect to my iPad, ps4, and phone no problem but has problems with my computer....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
Jtuck14

Md

Hello, How can i open my blocked facebook Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
md mahtab

Recover account

Hi Sir Ma'am I want to log in my yahoo account but the problems i cant log in.Because i have mobile security code and that mobile # is from other c...

Ambucias

Internet

k so i did this system restore and after it was completed my internet was connected but only mozilla firefox was working nothing else was working chro...

xpcman

My account was hacked and pasword was changed

Hello, my account was hacked and the password was changed and even the phone number and the security question associated with it. how can i reco...

xpcman

Enable my facebook account

Hello, I want to get back my disable facebook account again. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

My friend gmail has been hacked

Hello, please help my friend gmail has hacked please help i request you

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Photoshop

how do i get on photoshop

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Help me my freinds

Hi every body plz i changed my fb name .. at 1st it was refused cos not belong to me just a strange name then after it was accepted as the new name fo...

8 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
fatinalqaysi

Accidently disabled my fb account,,how do i enable it

Ive,accidently disabled my fb account,,how do i enable it?

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
devilsot

I cant excess my face book page

Hello, please help me to open my facebook page iam a regular visiter and cant open my page because the site shws that there is a privacy error ho...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Facenook hacked

Hello, getting very frustrated with favebook. My account was hacked last night password changed and I cant even lock my account so they don't do mo...

Ambucias

Says i have internet but i cant use it

It says I have Internet connection but when i go on Internet or Chrome it says Can't connect to page. I think it might be a virus because before it st...

Ambucias

«urgent» internet browser

Hello, Need help, I am having issues with my internet browsers, I clicked to open Facebook, YouTube, Google etc and it takes a long time to open the...

xpcman

My account is blocked

Hello, Is me moeen khattak i' was using this account since 5 or 6 year my acount is block now plzzz open it in this acount my personal deta Co...

Ambucias

My account is blocked

Hello it's me Moeen Khattak my acount is block I am using this account since 5 or 6 year my acount is block plz open it or give me some advice on my ...

Ambucias

My facebook is not working

Hello, good day Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

How open my facebook account

Hello, Sir my account was hack but I have open the picture are coming here which I answered but now it was gave the time my question that how back...

Ambucias

Malware

Hello, Please help to create because Facebook can't log in again about a month, I was real too worry!

Ambucias

Loading webpages

I have a 23inch asus all in one desktop that will not load webpages. I use Google chrome but have also tried Firefox and it doesn't load either. I can...

xpcman

Pink

Hello, i have a hp 2000 laptop and sometimes when I turn on my laptop it goes pink and pixelated please help Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 1...

xpcman

Reset password

Hello, i forgot my password so i take help of reset password they give me six digit confirmation code i dont know what it is plz h...

Ambucias

Hp laptop can't connect to internet

Hello, my buddy's HP Pavilion laptop cannot connect to the internet. I've gone thru most of the suggestions on the internet about this problem an...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
Glendz

Ie wont run

Hello, after having a virus, we got all things back to normal on my laptop, I can use MSN, GOOGLE but nothing that uses IE from my desktop works, I ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Internet connection

Has anyone ever heard of someone configuring your internet connection through another computer connection! I believe the cable guy did this to my con...

Ambucias

Lost password

Hello, I no longer have access to the email address that I signed up with so I can't access the code. Help!! Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 31....

Ambucias

I can't log into my facebook

Hello, i am unable to log into my facebook it says that my password is the old one but it is my real password i tried very much but it did not wor...

BunoCS

Orkut

Hello, Hi this is sandy how should i login into my orcut account pls help me my whole contacts have been saved in that account and my persional ...

BunoCS

Wifi with internet connection

my system shows me wifi connected but i can't still access my internet

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Want to get back my deleted mail

I want to get back my deleted mails of the year 2009 and 2010. Its very very urgent please. Only the mail which I had received from the Id . Its ve...

BunoCS

Password retrieval

How do i retrieve gmail password without security questions

BaCkToHaCk

Firefox web problem

firefox will not open any websites - other engines OK

BaCkToHaCk

Android

Can I download Adobe flash player for an android smart phone

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

No internet access

I've tried literary a thousand ways from different sites and videos, none has helped me with my Internet issue. There's a yellow triangle with a "!" I...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
StarSilverstone

In desperate need of help

Solved

I have been using a website to help me do a project for work, and then I went to access it the other day and then I got this message, Internal Ser...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
HELP0185

Connection issue

Hi I just got an acer switch 10 E with windows 8.1 OS, i can't use chrome at all,only connects to internet using explorer n then,only to msn n ms-re...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
zakia21

How to get trash massage from gmail

Hi, I want to know how to get email from trash. I have deleted some important massage from my trash folder. I am really upset. Please help me anyon...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2015 by
rakesh0612

Hacked account and no longer access email and password change

my friend has been hacked and he dont access his email anymore. he know that the hacker change his email address and password, that's why he can recov...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Enable facebook account

Please enable my facebook account

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2015 by
jihad elsoufi

I have a problem with my internet

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93 my internet is connected but no browser is working

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Facebook asked me when i sign up

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Why can i not find or make chrome my internet browser?

Firefox is my browser. I do a lot of photography so I have no problem with Picassa, Google plus pictures, but every time I try to download chrome I...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

How to activate gmail account with data

Dear sir, last month I delete my gmail account with data now I want to activate my account with data please give me suggestion.

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
nilesh jajoriya

How to increase download speed of utorrent on windows xp?

Hello, sir I have adsl internet connection. From other browser when I download with internet download manager download speed is 200kbps but when I ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
fretz
Results 13401 - 13450 out of a total of 20,560