The discussions

Enable account

Hello, .today my account opened and i try to open my inbox....suddenly i got sign out....when i signd in again i came to know that my account ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Youtube downloading

How do I download music from you tube?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Dns_probe_finished_no_internet

Closed

Hello, let me explain the details :) My computer spec is win 7 x86 on laptop HP G42.. This happens after I install itunes on my computer, connection...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
kaitovira

Facebook account hacked

Hello, My facebook account has been hacked by some one and he has put security check to tag to pboto. I get logon after reaeting the password but I ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Account disabled

Hello, Hello, please help me.. my facebook account has been disabled.. i don't know why.. please help me.. Configuration: Windows 7 / I...

Computertech

Give me my passwords

Hello, pls give me my passwords Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Facebook n email hacked.

Hello, My faceboon n email has both been hacked n names are also changed..language has also been changed..please help urgently..sum personal n impot...

Computertech

Download adblock software

I need to download adblock software. regards

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Hello, I cannot log off my husband and log in under my facebook account Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 47.0.2526.106

selu82

Changing the facebook language

Hello, I followed the instructions about how to turn the language back to english but I cant find any wheel in settings to proceed. Please help!! ...

jack4rall

All my explorers say that except 1

Hello, I need help fixing it now let me know how at Deleted Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

Not able to open my fb account

Hello, when l open my fb account on third day it asked me for my ID I gave it.They told me that they will soon give me a new e- mail address but l hav...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, i greet you all out there,my name is johannes hendrikus.my account was disabled,by you guys there and i went to know why and what i will ...

Ambucias

Adobe photoshop

Solved/Closed

how can i download adove photoshop from online

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Facebook account blocked gov id info different from profile

My Facebook account was temporary block from the 2 month and I am not able to verify my government id cause of information is different than fb prof...

xpcman

Help to get back facebook account

When I log in my account.Facebook has show me to confirm my name.I contract to facebook and they told me to confirm my name with govt. Id, i don't ha...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

How to get free facebook confirmation code?

Hello, I am Shohag Sarkar . I want know how to get free Facebook confirmation coad. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 29.0

xpcman

Realplayer download win 10

Hello, realplayer download Win 10 Configuration: Windows / Chrome 30.0.1599.101

xpcman

Disable facebook account

hello, my facebook account was disable for two weeks .i am not able to open my facebook account .kindly help me to enable my facebook account .i ma m...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Unable to download google chrome

Hello, I was using google crome and frequently it was crashing hence I uninstalled and again trying to download crome. When I am clicking on do...

ac3mark

How to fix google chrome and make it work faster

Hello, good after noon to you, i want to say that i have a problem with google chrome. every time i click any thing new tab opens immediately and a...

colin83

Gmail possword hacked

Hi, Some one hacked the gmail id and changed the recovery email id and phone number. kindly help me to get it back its importent to me.

BunoCS

Facebook account is not working

My facebook account is not working it has stopped all of suddenly please help me

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Approval code issue

Hello, I can't access my account, it keep telling me every timr i enter my ID and password that facebook have sent me on SMS a code , but i never...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Internet says that i am connected but there is no internet

Hi, I have a big problem internet says that I am connected but it doesnt work! Pls can you tell me any solution? Internet only doesnt work on mine com...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
KukaOG

Cant log in to facebook account

Hello, i cant log in to y Facebook account my password has either been changed or I just don't remember it but I believe someone has changed it can u ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
ArbazAA

Facebook doesn't connect on personal windows 10 pcs

EDIT - Windows 10, not Windows 8 (probably changes something) At home I have three different computers, each running the same Microsoft accounts an...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Sleety

Facebook account disabled

Hello, Sir My name is Waqas Mahar i am from Pakistan my Personal facebook account was disable i don't know why my facebook account disable so plea...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Recover the email address

Hello, I have not been with yahoo for a long time and I would like to recover the email address I had before, how do I go about to get it. I am ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Blocked facebook account

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80my fb account was block can I get back again plz

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Internet connect but brousing problem

Hello, internet connect but brousing problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

All the icons have changed to internet explorer

Hello, hello,all d icons have changed to explorer,wen I type regedit in command explorer opens,please help!!!!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Fire...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Locked for security purpose and i have to submit id proof to fac

Hello, last night, somebody tried to access my account and tried to change my password. i got message from facebook that my account has been locked ...

Ambucias

Facebook is not opening in any browser in my lappy.....

facebook is not opening from any browser in my lappy ,os windows 8.1 pro, I have also problem to signin in my network , signin page is coming but aft...

Chase1

How to recover facebook account forgot password

Hello, please tell me how to recover my Facebook account when I have no longer access to registered Email and phone number to verify the code number f...

Ambucias

Forgot password and the telephone number is old

Hello, Good morning, I forgot my yahoo password and when it ask me for my telephone number i do not remember it because it was a number i have yea...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook acount is disabled

Hello, sir my facebook account is disabled i dont know what happened i am missing my lot of frds so plz tell me how to find my account please, my face...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Download movie maker

Solved/Closed

plz, give me some idea about movie maker and how to get this software

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2015 by
nilani25

Trying to log in to facebook account and stay logged in

Hello, I'm trying to log in to my facebook account and stay logged in this is my late husband tablot Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.8...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

You won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing

Solved

Hello, Please Help , I M Not Able To Login My Account Whenever I Try To Login My Account It Says Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your acc...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Connect phone to pc

Hello, I have samsung s duos 2 phone I wang yo use my phone internet in pc What should i do sir? Pleasehelp me Configuration: iPhone / Safari ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
ankur

Gmail was hacked

my gmail was hacked . it was very important for me . the hacker change all 2 step verification . please help me . if u have link plz

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
manishkumara

Net not working at night

hey guys . im facing a very odd prob of losing internet connectivity only at night and that too after only 9pm. i have rebooted modem many time and co...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Can't browse though internet is totally fine

Hello, After I uninstalled AVIRA anti virus and following the steps on internet, went safe mode, uninstall, etc. voila! When I went back to brow...

jack4rall

Lost access to phone facebook mobile confirmation code

I've lost access to my phone facebook mobile confirmation code I already upload my ID but its already 1 month i still dont get my code :( face...

haji atif makem

Downloading music imesh

Hi, please help me how to download music from imesh. Thanks, Joseph B.

Ambucias

Windows 10

Solved

Can you use the free version with Windows 10?

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

No web connection

Hello, I have a small toshiba PLL50C-02N02W laptop and I cannot connect to the next anymore for some reason Now I tried doing your netsh int ip re...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Connected to the internet but can't browse any website

First of all, I'm not good in english. So please bear with me. My laptop (Windows) works perfectly fine until yesterday. I opened my laptop and th...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account

Hello, sir Hello this is what I saw when I try to open my facebook account ,Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
Computertech
Results 12751 - 12800 out of a total of 20,559