The discussions

Language problem

i have bought an iphone from china and all the apps are in chinese. however i managed to change the language for sms and search. but the appstore, itu...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2013 by
Myralove

Missing mail button in iphone5

The MAIL button on my iphone5 suddenly disappeared. No amount of resetting helped. I went to Settings, General, Restrictions but the MAIL button w...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2013 by
arerbaca

Haw can acces

Hello, Haw can install opera mini ? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0.5

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2013 by
Kalubfirst

Internet setting

hi, i have this china iphone 4s but i cant connect with internet. please someone help me to configure the internet settings of my phone. thank you :)

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

Password

Closed

Trying to retrieve password and username so I can send emails from my iphone

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

Unlocking iphone 4

Closed

how do I unlock my iPhone 4 Verizon 14.0 version 6.1.3(10B329)

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

How do i save my contacts to sim on iphone 4??,

I've got a new ph, Samsung galaxy 4s. I did have an iPhone 4. How do I save my contacts to sim so they'll be visible when I put my sim in my new ph!? ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Password

How do I change my password & email address?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Sims and wifi for china phone

i bought the i phone from the net now it turn round to be china made . Wii fii does not work neither any sims works. so please try to help me. i have ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Programe for chinese iphone 4s !!

hi everyone >> I have bought IPhone 4s copy , and don't know why wifi not working , want to install program on it Please help :(

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
xpcman

Wifi unable to connect

Hi, I have a China IPhone 4S. I am unable to connect to WIFI in that though it is detecting the WIFI. Can you please help me with the same. ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
ochkarik

Need apple id

Solved

please can you make an apple ID

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Iphone

My first pets name? King

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2013 by
TechnoFuz

China iphone 4 wlan not working

Solved

pls help. I purchased one iphone 4 china mobile. I am unable to connect wlan. I am getting a message unable to connect. Raiju

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
bonitz

How to download videos to imovie

Hello, we have made a few videos and want to download them to IMovie from my Iphone... but we don't know how and don't know how to even get to iMovi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
xpcman

Songs download

Hello, this is kiran i want to download songs how can i my iphone, thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.172

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
Ambucias

Updates

Hello, I PLAY THE GAME SLOTS JOURNEY ON MY I PHONE UP DATES ARE AVAILABLE & I HAVE TO USE ITUNES HOW DO I UP DATE THANK YOU Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
mojeeb99

Help to find code to restore app

Hello, Please could you help me I don't know my passcode to restore an app, can you tell me how I can find it. Thank you Chris Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2013 by
Ambucias

App store

Solved

Hello, I am in Canada. My App Store account is in Canada. Somehow, now when I try to download a new app, I get a message to change my account from US ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
shanann

Unable to send email from iphone mail.com

Solved/Closed

Hello, thanks to everyone's previous advice about setting up mail.com on my iphone. I am now receiving emails but unable to send email. I know the ema...

35 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2013 by
Phonecoach

How do i transfer my whatsup download to my iphone?

Hello, how do i transfer my whatsup download to my iphone? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.57

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2013 by
xpcman

Wats up

Hello, How to download watsapp in my ipone Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2013 by
jjpc7

I need a software for my mobile

Hello, i need a software for my mobile i phone please send me a link. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2013 by
Ambucias

Weather

Hello, Is it going to snow tonight? Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 24.0.1312.57 -- Best regards

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2013 by
Paapa Jacobs

Iphone clone 4s

Hello, where can i download games for my iphone clone 4s?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
bluenose

Iphone 4 deleted voice mail icon

Hello, I pocket deleted the icon that calls voice mail and tells you that you have voice mail. So I don't get any notice of a voice mail now. ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
gepetto411

Application on iphone clone

Solved/Closed

Hello, i need a website that lets me download applications on my chinese iphone: onecom_v188 because I tried the I tunes but the clone couldn'...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
sheki

Upgrade an iphone3 to iphone4

Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to upgrade an Iphone3 to Iphone4 with the same mobile unit? =) Please? Anybody can help me?

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
flower_girl

How to install apps in a chinese iphone?

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a Chinese iphone but I don't know how to install the applications in it??? and when I connect it with my pc it shows like a flas...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2013 by
mark

?phone

Hello, any news about iphone 5? Thx! Configuration: iPhone / Safari 5.1

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
shells

.exe file on iphone?

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to put .exe file on an iPhone? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 6.0.2

4 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
Steve

Setting up mail.com account in iphone 4

Hello, How do I set up "mail.com" account on iphone 4? It Keeps asking me for a Host Name and a User Name. Regards Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2012 by
kieferschild

Viewing excel spreadsheet on iphone

Solved

Hi, I just want to view an excel file on my iPhone. It is a list of all the books I have read and simply want to put them on my iphone so I don't h...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Pass code problem

Closed

Hello, I forgot my pass code to unlock the screen of iPhone 3. i tried to restore the factory setting with using Itunes (Window) but i am getting t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Is this a scam?

Hello, (this is the email they sent me and i got a check and they said just to deposit it) I just came about your Brief profile through an ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Unlock the forgot changed security code of nokia 1208

Closed

Hello everyone in this site... I just want you to help me solve my problem on how to unlock the security code of my nokia phone 1208,which I forgot i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

White screen on my ipod

I have a completly white screen on my ipod. It will charge and everything but I cant get the white screen to go away. It will go completly dead and th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Migrating contacts to the new iphone

Solved

Hello, I have an old iPhone with iOS 4.1 running. I am planning on buying the next generation iPhone. How could I move my old iPhone contacts to m...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2012 by
vHorst

How to connect iphone4 to mail.com's servers

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have followed previous advice/steps on connecting the iPhone to mail.com's servers, but I guess this doesn't work on iPhone 4. Please...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2012 by
JenB

My iphone screen is all white

Hello, My Iphone screen is all white and I can't use the on/off button because it isn't working too. Could you help me solving this? please Than...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2012 by
momemsa

How to backup iphone contacts to my computer?

Solved/Closed

Hello sir, I would like to know how to create a backup copy of my iPhone contact list to my computer. I want to then be able to move the contacts ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2012 by
bluenose

Songs from someone elses pc to my iphone

Closed

Hello, Im at my buddies house and he never had iTunes. i downloaded it on to his PC. Im downloading some songs on from a torrent downloader and puttin...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Transfer songs to iphone fr unsynched itunes

Solved

Hello, I have a new iphone and wanted to transfer things from one of my laptops to it, problem was this iphone was synced to my other laptop. You k...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

China iphone4

Solved

Hello, Please advise me how to activate the internet connection of my china iphone. Thanks a lot.. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
giannis1972

Internet working on iphone but not on computer

I have a wireless USB for my internet, forgive me for my terrible knowledge on computers but my web browser is Google Chrome. I have two bars with yel...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Retrieve iphone contacts

Closed

Hello I was trying to transfer data from my iPhone 3 to my iPhone 4, but prior to doing so used isynch to capture my contacts to my windows. ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
Dude1x

Internet from iphone 4s to laptop

Hello, I am Using Iphone 4s which is unlocked from uk network please anybody help me out in setting internet from my iphone 4s to my laptop pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Iphone internet insufficient memory

Hello, Hello, I BOUGHT the above phone two month ago but wherever i try to access to internet it say insufficient memory,cant access.plea...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

The best free iphone applications

Solved

Hello, Im looking for the best free iphone application sites? Please post em up below ;) Many Thanks!

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2012 by
shawon

Music deleted off of iphone

Hello, I have an IPhone 3 and all my music was deleted off of it! I only have an iTunes account on my phone. How do I get them back?? I spent tons o...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 698