The discussions

My gmal account hacked

Hello, my gmail has hacked and I need to recover my gmail System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Unable to login my gmail

Hello, iam to login in ***@*** can you please resend a recovery mail to ***@*** please do needfull System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 5...

Ambucias

Locked out of my gmail account

Hello, I locked myself out of my Gmail and I was wondering if you could help me get back in I can't remember what my password is and I already signe...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password and my security anwer

Hello, my yahoo mail is ***@***. and I forgot the password and the security answer. Am hereby appealing to the authorities to retrieve and reinstall ...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Please i can't lay claim on my Yahoo account coz my alternative numbers are no longer in use..got a different number.Please I need help coz I have use...

Ambucias

Email from a particular id automatically going to trash

Hi All, I do not have an filters in place and this is only happening with one id. Its a generic organisation's id, meaning it is info@_____.com an...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail hacked

when sending or receiving email there is another persons email attatched. They have been reading, deleting etc... my mail. how can I remove them?

Ambucias

Open old gmail account

Hello, Please send me my password I forgot this Mob no 96******* Regards Tamhane amol

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail account?

Hi... My name Hairudi..how can I do for recovery my gmail acc...hacker change the password n recover phone no..please help..this gmail very important....

4 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't remember my alternative email and don't have my number

Hi, I want to log on to my yahoo account but unfortunately, I don't have my phone number any more and I can't also remember my alternative email addre...

BunoCS

Can't access my yahoo account.changed my phone number

Closed

Hello Please I can't access my Yahoo account coz I changed alternative phone number...don't have the registered phone numbers in use anymore...please...

BunoCS

How change my password?

Hello, I want to know how to change my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Delete an old email account from mobile phone

I need to find out how to delete an old gmail account! I don't know the password or when I started it! It is taking up all the storage in my phone

Ambucias

Can't access my gmail account

Hello, hi sir i just forget my password and recovery m.no

Ambucias

New mobile no is 94********

Hello, My mobile no change new no s 94********* System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Help about phone number

Hello, I change my phone number, Now I cant help my self :( I am not forgot my password Best regards, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello i am forgot my password

Daniel Telele  

Wait for characters

Hello, my fone when I sign in it will wait for characters I can't signin hep me System Configuration: Windows Phone / IEMobile 9.0

Ambucias

Trash bin

In my Gmail there is no Trash bin...Settings>Labels>there is no trashbin

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2017 by
myoldcrow

Recover yahoo mail account no access to the last device

I don't have access to the last device that I used to retrieve my yahoo account

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail password recover

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 53.0.2785.146 Hello M Apne password recover kasa Kru help me

Ambucias

Forget password and recovery

Hello, I have lost my account pliz help me ,pliz find my account and also I have forget the password and also all recovery gmail and mobile no t...

Ambucias

How to retrieve yahoo account ?

Hi, need help how to recover yahoo account if mobile number and alternate email is no longer in use or already obsolete?

xpcman

Gmail password recovery

Hi my name is Quentin a few years ago now me and my wife were robbed we lost everything all of or tablets laptops cell phones and of her emails witch ...

Ambucias

Lost recovery mobile number and password

Hello, I lost my recovery mobile number and password how can I reset my password and mobile number plz help to get back my id

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hi, i forgot my yahoo mail password and also recovery email and recovery phone is also not with me, Please help me to get my yahoo account back. ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my gmail id password

Solved/Closed

Resp Sir/Madam I have forget my gmail password & also try to re-cover but unsuccessful, please we request to you please note my below mail-ID & ...

Daniel Telele  

Forgot yahoo password

I've forgotten my Yahoo password and there is no number linked to the account for a new code to be sent to... Please help

Daniel Telele  

How to change phone number in gmail?

Closed

I got a new phone number how do I change the old one to the new one

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

How can i get deleted trash messages

Hello, By mistake I delete some messages from trash folder is it possible to recover?

9 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Phone number need to be updated

I need to change my phone number on my yahoo account. I don't know what to do. Can you help

ac3mark

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password on my Yahoo account , and I can't access a link to change it because I can't get into the mail to find the links they se...

BunoCS

Buno

Hello, Hi you responded to my question yesterday and here's my reply to you I haven't logged into that account and maybe 3 or 4 years I did put do...

BunoCS

My account is hacked

Hi I have a problem with my yahoo account I can't access it.someone is using my Facebook and they changed all my details now am unable to log in.

Ambucias

Reset phone number

Hello, How to reset yahoo email phone number.. I all ready try so many time..but can't... My email address ***@***

Ambucias

Restore mail of irctc

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 46.0.2490.85 I want to restore the mail of IRCTC for knowing the UserID. Please...... Tha...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail lost sim card

Hello, hello plsss help me, i lost my simcard thats why i cant recover my yahoo mail. what can i do now System Configuration: Windows / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Replace old phone number with the new

Hello, Im trying to rest my password for yahoo but i changed my number what do i do? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Sir my Gmail account some one hecked please give me my account. This is my account= @*** Sir please give me my account

6 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number...

BunoCS

Recover my hotmail account

Hello, Hi I have a Hotmail account from a couple years ago and I'd like to get it back how do I do that System Configuration: Android / Chrome ...

BunoCS

Access account changed my phone number

Hello, I’m trying to access my email, but I changed my phone number a few months back. Is there anyway to access this ??? Thanks System Config...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 52.0.2743.98I need my password account

BunoCS

Deleted permanently / forever my emails in trash

hello team, i permanently / forever deleted my emails in trash. how can i recover? thank you. junsam System Configuration: Windows ...

BunoCS

Password and number recovery problem

Hello, I have two different email accounts that i cant remember thw password too and the recovery number was nwver changes by babydaddy brome my ph...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello,I am gmail Forget Password * @*** Pease Help Me.Now Thank You.

BunoCS

Cant sign in!!!!

Hello, I recently got a new number and my account was set up by the account key that was connected to my old number. I know my password but i dont...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

My email has been deleted

I cleared my p/c of downloads & visits & other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it whipped out my yahoo mail and all my storage doc.........

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't get into email account

Hi my dad has recently passed away and need to acess his emails how do i do this

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and no longer have access to my phone

Hello, i forget my password of yahoo mail even number also changed pls help System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

Ambucias
Results 5501 - 5550 out of a total of 19,882