The discussions

Need help to login to my yahoo mail

Hello, can not login to my yahoo mail and i have forgot one of answers to one of my security questions Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.270...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost my yahoo password & security answers

Hello, kindly assist me to recover my yahoo account,i forget password and security question answer Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704....

Ambucias

Gmail account is disabled

Hello, dear my mail has got disabled how to recover it Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 47.0

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Solved

Hello, Im trying to access my yahoo mail but I have forgot my password and when I try to retrieve it by the security questions it's not asking me th...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail register a secret question

Hello, I missed entering the secret question when opening my account. How can I enter it now? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

Ambucias

How to sign in yahoo mail

Hello, I use my mobile number to sign in my Yahoo mail to avoid hackers. How can I sign in when I change my phone number? Configuration: Window...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget my id

Hello, I have ultimate I'd but I forget the I'd which I want to use now so plz help me for this Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.86

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Respected sir , Whenever I visit to password recovery or password assistent page , and fill the form (I forgot password) , it ask me to login ...

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

Hello, sir iforget our password plese help me

xpcman

Forgot gmail password and security questions

hi i would like to be assist with regards to getting myself a new password on my gmail account. i dont remember anything my recovering email i dont kn...

xpcman

Gmail password and alternate changed

Hello, My Password has been changed and recovery email also changed Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 48.0

BunoCS

Yahoo mail no longer have mobile phone

Hello, I am trying to access my yahoo mail. I remember my yahoo ID and password however I was asked to give a verification code. The problem i...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail account disabled

Hi, my google account - removed by moderator@gmail.com is disabled recently. I tried all possible efforts to restore account, but I am not getting su...

Ambucias

Hello, My gmail account disable please help me account recovery setup

Ambucias

Hello, My Gmail account (***@***) is disabled for reasons not known to me. When I tried to use the virtual support of gmail team on line, I realized...

Ambucias

This phone number cannot be used to verify the account

Hello, I have created a new account for business purposes, using the same cellphone number for verification I use on an existing gmail account. I h...

Ambucias

Yahoo phone number change

Solved

yahoo wants to send a code to my old number to verify ,but the phone number now belongs to someone else ,how to i reset my phone number

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security question changed phone

Hello, pls help me i have foregeted my password and security queation and even i have changed my old contct number.... i want to recovery of my ma...

Ambucias

How to recover gmail deleted messages

Hello, Please help me to get back my gmail delete message it's emergency for me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot my mail password and alternative mail and old phone

Hello, I do not have access to my ako and have a different phone number now. Is there a customer service number I can call for help or another way t...

Ambucias

Want to recover my email password

I want to recover my email password please

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Gmail is disabled due to supicous activity

Hi my gmail is didable due to supicous activity and i have changed my old number i can't get msg and voice cal for the verification code to enable my ...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Want to have my old gmail account back & not the newly created

Hello, as my computer has been up graded to windows 10, & as i tried to open my gmail account by mistake i followed some instruction& by mistake a ...

Ambucias

I can't login my gmail account

Hello, Hello, I know my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no . How can I login my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possib...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password

I have forget my Yahoo mail password.how can I get back it.

Ambucias

How to enable my gmail account

Hello, My Gmail account has been disabled recently and it has been over 48 hours and it's still disabled now I cannot access the play stores to do...

Ambucias

Cannot login yahoo mail, phone changed

Hi I have got signed out of my ymail acn and it has emails I am in need of due to my circumstances! It's the only email Iv ever had and always been lo...

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password.

I don't remember my gmail password and also I don't remember the secret question . What can I do. Plz help me.

Ambucias

My yahoo password doesn'the work and i changed my phone .

Yahoo offers my old phone number from 6 yes ago to verify. Although my new num is on my acct. How can i get a new password?

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
reddyssanthuu

Enquiry

i don't really understand the ccm

xpcman

Unable to access my email

Hello, I am unable to access my email can you help me. I know my email address and password but unable to get in I don't have an alternative addr...

Ambucias

Unable to login to yahoo account, not used for 6 years

Hello, My yahoo id is love ***@***. It's a very old account and I have not logged in to it since 6 years. I was in US 6 years back. Now I have...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail security questions answers

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail security questions answers please help me thank you please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I just had my gmail disabled....I have no idea how to deal with....I can't even remember my recovery options....it happened due to incorrec...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my password. Pleas help me. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Yahoo password how to recover if i change phone number

Hello, I forget my yahoo password. I had change my phone number. Now my Facebook identity so Facebook team send mail for recover.but I can't openmy y...

Ambucias

I cant sent any mail from my gmail account ahy

Hello, I was using my gmail account to sent mail to large number of resiptans. Because google groups woud not show in the primary account and my g...

ac3mark

Forget yahoo password and secret question

Hello, By mistake I have been forgotten my yahoo password and recovery answer. Plz help me for recovery my yahoo account. @***

Ambucias

Cannot change time for messages in gmail

Hello, I followed the instructions on changing the time, but when I go to the section on personal settings, I am not shown an 'Edit' button nor an...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
Ragnie

Help me enable my gmail account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81my Gmail account is disabled,but i need back my account

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Forgot gmail password

hi..I forgot my gmail passwrd but this vry important to me.so when I want to recovery it no any code will be sent.plzz help me

xpcman

How to recover old gmail account

Hello, Help me to recover my old gmail account please. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, My Gmail Account has been disabled now I want My Account Enable. i want to enable it on urgent basis .. pls help .. I tried all step , whi...

14 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password, changed phone number and alternate

Hello, i forgot my password and not using the phone number and alternate email address i provided. i think remember security question. how can i rec...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Customer service (tech support) phone number.

Closed

Hello, I need customer service (tech support) phone number. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

xpcman

Forgot my security question and answer

Hello, i forgot my security answer and cant remeber my password as well, what do i do Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

xpcman

I need my yahoo password reset

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103i forgot my yahoo password and have chaged my phone number and my recovery email is no lon...

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Pls forgot my gmail password

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and have a new numbet

Hello, Hi, i have forgotten my password, have a new mobile numbet and no security questions or alternate email just go round in circles with so...

Ambucias

How to change yahoo mail phone number

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0i want to change phone number assigned in my yahoo email account.please help me fix this issue.t...

BunoCS
Results 12601 - 12650 out of a total of 19,881