The discussions

Forgot password have access to recovery email

Hello, I've forgotten my password. I do have access to my recovery email but when I try to reset password it don't give me the option to use my reco...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail recovery

Yahoo mail recovery from my phone number

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover deleted trash folder in gmail?

Hello, I did delete some mails in my gmail account.then delete in trash that mails.but i need that mails so please help me. If any pos...

8 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2017 by
Sakthivel k

Forgot gmail password and can't access security code

Hello, Forgot my gmail password plz help me unlock. they sent me code number but I can't access System Configuration: Andbt id / Chrome 40.0...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How i can get my contacts to access me

Kindly inform me or direct me on how I can get my contacts to access me Is it possible to contacts through their mobile phone numbers.

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo account?

How can I recover my Yahoo.mail I didnt use the phone number registered as recovery number the number was already deactivated

Ambucias

How to create a yahoo mail account without mobile phone

Closed

To whom It May Concern: I'm having trouble getting around the "Mobile Phone" problem. This is the second note that I have sent you. I clicked on th...

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail password?

Hello, can u kindly send this gmail password ***@*** System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 56.0

Daniel Telele  

How to open a gmail account?

Hello, I want to open a new gmail account to my friend System Configuration: Android / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

xpcman

Recover my old yahoo account

Closed

Hello, Sir Pls help me locate my old account ***@***, also my old password my old number was lost, somebody hacked my email Baiquen Molao

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I am trying to access an old email and I can't remember the password and I also don't have the same number i had before with the email what...

Ambucias

Recovering a gmail password

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have forgotten my gmail password and also moved from one country to another one so that my Simcard is not working in another cou...

Ambucias

Can't log in to my yahoo account

Hello, So i got a new phone and number today. Went to get on my email and its asking for a key code and it asks to send a code to my old number. ...

Ambucias

Hello, I no longer have phone number an forgot passcode to yahoo.what can I do System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, i weny through all the steps to log in to my gmail with no results as i forget my password and mobile phone number. code has been sent to me...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery gmail account without phone number

Hello, Please could you recovery my Gmail account without any phone number and Gmail account include in its.... Please help me System Con...

Ambucias

Yahoo account recovery without phone number

Hello, can you help me please to find my account without asking of phone number because my phone still yesterday System Configuration: Windows...

Ambucias

How to recover gmail password without recovery information?

Hello, how can i recover my gmail pasword i have no recovery moble no n also create date

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello sir I'm had I forgot my gmail password and recovery number my gmail ID ***@***. now how can I get my new password of this mail id ...

Ambucias

Gmail account recovery

Closed

My gmail not show I have to use my mail id they can say there is no account

Ambucias

Please recover my password

Hello, please recover my password

Ambucias

Hello, sir I need a help to open my yahoo account I forgot it's password, security questions n phone number so please my id is ******@yahoo.com

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail account?

Hello, If you can take the time to help me restore my email I would greatly appreciate it. My name is Loria Morgan, I was born January 4, 1960...

Ambucias

How to reset my gmail password without recover phone number?

Closed

Hello, Dear Sir/Madam, i forget my old password & also my mobile register no. that is my old account. so Pls.provide new password on my n...

Ambucias

I have reset my iPad and I forgot my yahoo mail password can you help me I don't have access to my old phone

Ambucias

Reactivate my google account

Hello, My account has been disabled

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo email address

Hello, I can't remember my email to long into my other yahoo account that's set up to my Facebook. I guest it's not associated with my number . I...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, chief please help me,please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

How to deactivate forgotten yahoo mail account?

Is there a way to terminate an yahoo account that I forgotten the password and cannot login or Retrieve anymore?

Ambucias

My yahoo account has been hacked ,help me!

Solved

Hello, sir my yahoo id has been hacked by someone so can u just help me out in it ,actually ave forgotten my security question's answers. so ......

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2017 by
SPV Alaku

Yahoo mail phone number changed

i cannot open my yahoomail. because my phone number lose. because i open my yahoo mail. then send password. answer my phone number. my phone cannot. b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Cannot attach files to email

Hello, Whenever I go to attach a file the files show up but when I click on the file it blinks but the file doesn't show up in the email I even trie...

ac3mark

How to recover deleted emails from trash

Hello, Hi can I recover deleted emails after being deleted from trash thank you System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 604.1

Ambucias

Whatsapp in my pc

Hello, how can i download whatsapp in my Pc System Configuration: Windows / Opera Next 48.0.2685.52

Ambucias

Forgot my email password

Hello, Cannot remember my password for my email account.. System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 5.4

Ambucias

How can i log in with my changed mobile number?

Hello, Please help i changed my mobile number and cannot log in for verification, they keep asking for the old one System Configuration: Androi...

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail password?

Hello, Need my password for ********** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and I no longer have the same phone number or phone I'm trying to reset it is there another way?

Ambucias

I forgot email password and sim number i registered i lost

Hello, I forgot my e.mail password and the sim number I registered is lost System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

Ambucias

Hello, please help me forget my yahoo password and dont have the same phone number.thank you in advance. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 6...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number

I need to recover my yahoo account but i forget my password and mobile number..please help me

Ambucias

Trying to find out how to get old yahoo mail to new yahoo

Hello, I was wondering how can I change everything from my old yahoo to a new one System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security questions

Hello, reset the yahoo password i forget my pasword and security question too please end me key to my gmail account ***@***

Ambucias

How to change gmail password?

Hello, Hello help System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 3.3

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

@*** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.89***@***

suhel

Forgot gmail password

Hello, sir,medam please Get my gmail account.I FORGET MY password its very important...please kindly help me. thank you

Ambucias

Whatsapp messenger telling me the version is old

Hello!! please am having. Problems with my whatsaap, after downloading the latest version is still telling me the version is old my phone is !Black be...

Ambucias

Sent emails going to junk

Hello, I am having trouble with emails I send constantly going to peoples trash or junk folders, the weird thing is it only seems to happen when I sen...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
scott

Can't access yahoo account and don't have recovery information

Hello, Hi, password of my yahoo account is still same but when i tried to login, it prompted me to enter the code sent to my email (hotmail) and mob...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Too old email no longer use

Hello, can't remember how to get in old email from years ago .. and was hacked and can't get in my Facebook ..no trusted contacts listed either pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 5601 - 5650 out of a total of 19,878