The discussions

Recover gmail password

Hello, hey I'm trying to sign in to my ***@*** account and I forgot the password and when I made it it was on my ZTE phone that has been disconnect...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

My google account lost and forget my number phone

Hello, i lost my account google...so if i want get it back...i dont know how to answer the question...can you help me get it back??

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset my password to my original gmail account

Hello, My ex-fianc' recently changed my password to my Gmail account. I do not want to create a new account. I just want to keep my original Gmail a...

xpcman

Gmail hack

Hello, my gmail is hacked recovery phone changed Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

xpcman

Lost mob no and forget password

Hello, i loss my phone no and password of my gmail acount. my mail ***@*** and loss mob no-******** and at present my new mail ***@*** and phone no-**...

xpcman

Password lost, no longer gave access to the recovery mobile

Solved

I cannot remember my gmail password. I moved and the verification code was previously sent to my home phone which I no longer have access to. What are...

xpcman

Forgot my password and cant loginto my phone to receve the text

Hello, how can i talk to someone about my problem? i cant sing in to google and i forgot my password and i need google to help me Configuration: W...

xpcman

Gmail password

Hello, Hello can you help me please Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98. Can u help me? Forgot Gmail password and recovery mobile number ....so plz solve my proble...

Ambucias

I forget my gmail password and i lost my recovery mobile.

Solved

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also.  How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible.  ...

Ambucias

I forget my password and alternat e mail

Hello, pls sen dme new password for my yahoo mail ***@***. i forgot my alternate e mail so pls send me on this other e mail ***@*** Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I purchased a 12.2 Android 2-in-1 Pro 12. On 11/04/2016 I can remember my email address but not my password. I have not been able to use f...

Ambucias

Pls provide me way to enter my yahoo account with facebook f

Hello, i forget my yahoo mail id password pls provide me with my Facebook acct id my yahoo &GB id is ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.278...

Ambucias

Cant get in to my yahoo email account

Hello, I can't get into my email because I forgot my password and the number to send the new password no longer exists so I was wondering if you can...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Need help with my password

Hello, please help me don't remember my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

Ambucias

Gmail account disabled

Hello,My gmail account has been disabled i want my account to enable how to get back. Please help even i cant sign in.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't get into very important account

Hello, my name is Kristen H****. I can't remember my gmail password and my phone number is disconnected. I have completed the account recovery page ...

Ambucias

Forgot email password and recovery number

Solved

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and recovery nomber also, What should i do please help me as soon as possible Configuration: Configuration: iP...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

How can I help my friend? Me and my friend play to Iron Force game: someone steal his g+account and change all parameters! Email and password is right...

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

I lost phone. I lost gamil password. My gmail 2step on Help me please ccm team

xpcman

Forget my gmail password and lost my recovery phone number

Hi sir I forget my gmail password and lost my recovery phone number how can I access my account Plz help me...

xpcman

Lost my phone and forgot my email password

Hello, Lost my phone and forgot my password need to find my phone thank you it's a Samsung grand prime Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I cannot remember the password of my Google account pls help me Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

xpcman

Forgot password and mobile number is wrong

Hello, I can't recover my password and confirmation phone number is wrong Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

xpcman

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

I have been unable to remember my gmail password and because my recovery email address is outdated, they are sending the verification codes to that ad...

xpcman

How to recover my yahoo password

good day how to recover my yahoo password if i lost my old phone number and i want to change a new number?

Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello,i need to know my password Please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Unable to get into my email

Hello, Hello I need to get into my email address I no longer have the recovery email are there recovery phone number I have a new phone number and a...

Ambucias

Can't assess my account due to change in location.

Hello, Sir, I changed location, I know my yahoo ID, password & security answer but forgot my alternate email & lost the phone number I opened the a...

Ambucias

Gmail account gone

Hello, I tried to go to my gmail account and it said account not found. It isn't on my phone either now. What happened to it? I use that account for ...

Ambucias

I forgot my password. alternate mail id and phone number

Solved

Hello, I forgot my pasword, alternative phone number, I'd and security question. Plz help

Ambucias

My gmail account password and recovery number has been change

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85 My password and recovery number has been change by a person ...please help ...

Ambucias

Please help i forgot my password

Hello, i forgrgot my password my number please help

Ambucias

Cell keeps asking for my google account and password

Hello, I got a new cell and it keeps asked for my google account and password however always rejects my answer. My cell is not a device linked to my...

Mark_Wales

I forgot my password what can i do?

Hello i forgot my password in my gmail what can i do?

Mark_Wales

Forgot gmail account password

Hello, Forget my password plz help me Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Forget my password and change phone

Hello, i forget my password] and my phone changed please help ***@*** Configuration: Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

xpcman

Can not start phone with correct info

Hello, I have a S7 and I know my password to gmail but it still will not allow me to get in. I rebooted my phone because it had a android issue and ...

Ambucias

Coc ေဆာ့မလို႕ပါ

Closed

Hello, gmail password give please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and security question. Plz tell me about how I recovered it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

To accesses my account

Hello, Please i can't access my account pleases help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Ambucias

How can i open my old gmail account

Solved

Hello, Hi there, How can I open my old gmail account. I forgot password my phone hasn been changed I don't remember the recovery email I gave....

Ambucias

Gmail recovery

Hello, Dear sir my gmail id is ***@*** This id is delite by other person I want a id but cannot reccive me plz help me Configuration: Configu...

xpcman

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my id was haked at 5 december, 2016. haker change my all information. my password, recovery number... now, what can I do? Configuratio...

xpcman

Recovery gmail password

Hello, sir/mab How to recovery my gmail account password please help me

xpcman

Forget gmail password

Hello, Sir forgett my gmail password please help me sir Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

xpcman

Password recovery

Hello, My phone was stolen the other day and I got a new one. I'm trying to set up my Google to get my contact and pictures back but can't seem to g...

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

I forgot my gmail paswrd and phne no also coz i change my no before 2 years plz help me i have my lots of family pics in this acount i hve no more opt...

xpcman

How to lock in changed settings

http://ccm.net/faq/35018-gmail-how-to-set-the-default-text-style fails to do this. Am I missing something? There's no tab to click on to lock in my ch...

shankarh hande

Please ask me my security questions for my gmail. since i can't

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X (10.12) / Firefox 50.0Google has been messing with me and my gmail account for forever.......bring security questions...

Ambucias
Results 10051 - 10100 out of a total of 19,875