The discussions

Access my account from my android device

Hi, I am currently trying to access my account from my android device. My phone is currently off so, I don't have a way of trying to recover my passwo...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hello, pleas send my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I want pics from yahoo account to sync with or be recovered

I want to recover my Yahoo ail account in order to sync or save pictures on current Google ail account also want to know if deleted files pictures ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail recovery password

I want my gmail pass word missing plese recovery my password

Ambucias

I can't remember my password.i csnt grt the recov no.

Hello, I can't remember my password. I m on the g.co/recover page. But I can't get into my phone to get the NP. And I can't answer my phone. Please ...

Ambucias

Can't remember my password or recovery number

Hello, I can't remember my password or recovery number Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Gmail changing recovery mobile number to retreive password

Solved

Hello, The number I put on my google account to recover my password dose not excite anymore. How do I change it? Please help me Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Account hacked password and recovery mail also changed

Hello, 2 weeks ago someone change password from my system and after that day my email and phone recovery also changed i am trying to recover but fou...

Ambucias

Recover my account

Hello, Hello and thank .lm need to finishing my problems. Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

Cannot open e-mails in my inbox

Hello, I have used Hotmail for years and it has served me well. Until now! The answer is simple. I open my account on I-pad. Works fine. Soooo,...

Ambucias

Forgotten gmail password

Hello, I have forgotten my Gmail password for whom I have to contact and I how to recover pls help me. My Gmail account ***@*** and new id ***@***...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, vhelp me please. i want my facebook back. it sends a code for yahoo. but i forgot my yahoo password. please. please help me. Configuration...

Ambucias

I lost my gmail password, and i lost my registered mobile no.

Hello, I lost my gmail ac password.I have some important document.and I lost my registered Mobile no,I have registered mobile no but this no is not ...

Ambucias

Recovery options

I was having a difficult problem with my browser on a mobile device. The browser kept bouncing on me and changing to things that I wasnt on even thoug...

Ambucias

I have changed my number in yahoo

HelloI have changed my number in yahoo

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 My no is removed by moderator Plz send me Password

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Hello, Hello, sir/madam My name is Juneil Samocino ..but I forget my gmail password .but my account very important for me so please help me I go...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail account

Pls help me to recover my gmail account

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello, I've been trying to log in to my Gmail account but my password to this account could yo give me a call so I can recover my password to my ema...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover gmail password

Hello, yes I have regesterd phone number and it is active. please recover the password by the phone number Configuration: Configuration: iPhon...

Ambucias

Someone hacked my account

Sir someone hacked my ACC wt to do

Ambucias

I dont have the same phone

Hello, You guys want to send me a verification code through my old phone# I don't have that phone any more I still know my pass word that should b...

Ambucias

Reset password

Hello, I am trying to reset my mail password as i have forgotten mine. How may i do this using my mobile. Thanks. Configuration: iPhone / Safar...

Ambucias

Forgot my password to an old gmail account

I need to recover my old gmail account the old gmail account is removed by moderator@gmail.com and don't have my old cell number and don't remember wh...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Someone hack my gmail account

Dear sir/madam! My question is how do i recover my accnt (*******@gmail.com) someone hack my gmail and change its password .please help me recover m...

xpcman

Can't access my phone

I forgot my gmail after resetting my phone. Now i can't access my phone. It won't open unless I enter the old gmail. How do I fix that?

xpcman

Gmail and phone lost

Hello, Pls help

xpcman

Lost phone for secondary code

Hello, I lost the number to access my secondary code to log in to gmail I still know my password but can't get into my gmail now what do I do please...

xpcman

Recover disabled gmail

Hello, I am desperate! I tried everything! I just need an expert ( one of you guys) to to tell me what to do to enable my gmail account again! It'...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
kalaiyarazan

Forgot my password send me a code

Hello, I forgot my password for my account can u send me a code so I can get in my account thank you. Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / ...

Ambucias

Gmail lost recovery phone number and access to recovery email

Solved/Closed

I need in my gmail, lost recovery phone number and access to recovery email

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security answers

Solved

hi. I forgot my gmail password and security answers.and my registered mobile number is now not in use.can you please help me to recover my problem.

Ambucias

Not open my id

Hello, not open my id ***@*** Configuration: Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and lost phone number

Hello Google Please help me how to get my pasword because i need to ferivication driver online. My emai ***@*** Pasword.........?

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello I don't know my Google account password I want to change the password but I could not change help me and solve my problem plz

Ambucias

Verify a recent email you sent

Can you please verify a recent email you sent 17/12/16 saying I need to change my password and to tell me why I cannot send ecards from my iPad this ...

Ambucias

Send gmail account password

Hello, plz help me as my phone no-removed by moderator or say my gmail account password of user named ***@*** has been lost. so kindly send or reco...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and i no longer have the recovery number

Hello, I for got my pass word and it link up with an old email account i do not have any more how can i get it sent to my new email so i can restart...

Ambucias

Forgot my pass.word an old gmail accout

Hello, Plz.. Back my old gmail account and password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, my name is Prithbe. I forget my gmail password .my email I'd is ***@***. please silve Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari Inde...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Email address password

I cant get in my email and recovery phone number does not match please help.

ac3mark

Yahoo wants to update the their website

Hi I have my password and email to sing in but yahoo wants to update the their website and then when I want to do sing in they want to sent pin code ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Recovery of gmail password

Hello, Kindly provide password of my mail. ***@*** Used mobile no. +removed by moderator and removed by moderator Configuration: Configurati...

Ambucias

Other way to recover yahoo account after forgot recovery email

Hello, I just want to ask help how to recover yahoo email account after i forgot the recovery email and the back up phone number was already inactiv...

Ambucias

Some hack my account

Hello, SOMEONE MESSAGED ME TO JOIN THEIR COMMUNITY THEY SAID TO ME U WANT TO ACCEPT MY Approval I accepted that after a few minutes my Google accou...

Ambucias

Cant loging my yahoo id

Hello, Sir I was UK that time I entered I in UK phone num in my mail but now I am in south Africa and now I am trying to open mail they send massage...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo mail password and the awnsers to the security suestions!! What do I need to now? Can someone help me out, please? Configur...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I can't download

Hello, my problem is that I can't download any thing. It's telling me to sign in to Microsoft account, but when I enter it is saying Microsoft accoun...

Tabeer

Please find my password gmail

Hello, I forgot may gmail password.I need to check it now.could u plz find it for me iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.106

Ambucias
Results 9901 - 9950 out of a total of 19,881