The discussions

My gmail account disabled how to enable back

Hello My gmail account has been disabled suddenly please help me to get it back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 33.0.1750.136

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail to retrieve password

Hello, can't access yahoo mail to retrieve password on the new iPhone se I bought. It appears the phone # associated with it is also incorrect. ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer.

hello,  I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember.b ut asked me just th...

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Closed

Hello, gmail i had forgetten my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.84

guillaume.vetter.68

Someone change my gmail password

Hello, Sir this is Kutti someone change my Gmail password so i can't sign my account, please help to change my password Configuration: Windows...

guillaume.vetter.68

Lost gmail account

Hello, I lost my gmail account please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

guillaume.vetter.68

Deleted emails from trash

Hello, I have deleted my emails from trash. Any way to retrieve them? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

guillaume.vetter.68

Forgot yahoo mail security question

Hello, I forget my security question and am unable to access my acount Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

Solved

Hello, forget the password not able to login please help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.103

xpcman

My account disabled

Hello, my google account got age disabled pls help me

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Solved

Hello, I Missed my password of Gmail account. Please guide me.

BunoCS

Yahoo mail forget password

Hello, I m using my yahoo id in facebook but i forget the password of yahoo so can u please assist and my mobile no is change too and i cant open the ...

Ambucias

Yahoo password and security question

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted th...

Ambucias

My account is disabled please help me

Hello, Hello, My gmail account has been disabled. I tried no of time to solve problem but gmail account was not enable.Kindly please give me advic...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account recovery

Hello, I forgot my security question and i would like to recover my email address.. I have been trying to recover my account but Yahoo seems to ...

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo security question

Hello how can i recover my yahoo security question?

BunoCS

Hacked gmail account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985.135 Please help my ID has haked

BunoCS

Recovery of my gmail

Hello, pls help me recover my gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Tcruz

Password help

Hello, can anyone please advise how to get access to yahoo mail if you do not have the phone that is attached to the account? Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
maxall

I forgot my old mobile no

Hello, pls help me, i cant recover my yahoo mail, i forgot my mobile no.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Issue with yahoo account

Hello, Hi I have problems with sighning in I dont longer have same number and I dont have access to my emai. How can I log in? Configuration: i...

ac3mark

Would like to use just one password

Hello, I would like to use just one password m Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgotten password

Hello, Ai can't remember my gmail password. I don't want a new one. How can I retrieve the old password Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery email address

i forgot my pasword and recovery email address

xpcman

Retrieving old gmail account

Hello, My name is Maranda Joseph and I need to get back my old gmail account back also I need to change my account password

xpcman

Gmail dont know my old passwords

Hello I dont know my old-passwords password and I set cant up my Emil adderss without my password could you help me find the password and the number I...

xpcman

Kindly send me new password

Hello, i forget my password and i need this mail for my future life important this id so kindly send me new password Regards Thiva Co...

Ambucias

How to sign in yahoo from facebook

Hello How to login yahoo mail from Facebook account. I lost the yahoo passward

Ambucias

Account authentication issue

Hello, My account is blocked due to authentication please help me as I am not remember my phone and recovery email as well Configuration: iPhon...

Ambucias

All my e-mails contain the same message!!??

When I open e-mails in some of my folders on Windows Live Mail, each e-mail is the same as the last one!!! I can't describe it any other way..........

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Hacked gmail

hello sir/maam my gmail account was hack last april 5, 2016 and i tried to recover it many times using this method https://www.google.com/accounts/...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

How to recover my old password and change my lost mobile number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password at the same time i dont have an access to my old mobile number.please help me to recover my passwrd and change m...

xpcman

I forgot my password

Hello, please help me I forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 37.0.0.0

xpcman

Gmail account disabled

Hello, I am Siddaram, My gmail:***@*** has been disabled please unlock it.

BunoCS

Lost messages icon

Hello, I have lost the message icon on my android phone. Android version 4.4.2. I am unable to send receive SMS messages in my phone. Pl let me know ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

Account recovery

Hello, I cannot access my yahoomail. the mail is ***@***. i need to get back access to this mail box. its important. my face book name is un...

BunoCS

How can i get access to my yahoo mail if have forgotten my passw

Hi, please how can I get access to my yahoo mail if have forgotten my password and the answer to my security questions

BunoCS

Disabale my accout ***@***

Hello, My account ***@*** is disable by google and for enabling asking me verification question that's and that's I don't know. Kindly enable my ...

BunoCS

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my old mail id's password ***@***. i had important mail in that one. i tried the google recovery option. but i forgot when i was...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
cenj1

Can i recover a mail that ive deleted nearly 4years back

Hi, I have deleted a very important mail nearly 4 years back. Is there a possibility of recovering the mail. If so please let me know. Thanks

Ambucias

Change my number in my yahoo mail

Hello, I need to change my number in my yahoo mail with out log in please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I need to recover my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.86

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Help me recover my password to Gmail ..

BunoCS

Yahoo mail forgot password and security question

hi i m havin problems signing in to my account because i hav fogotten the answers to my secret questions .please help

BunoCS

Yahoo mail problem

Hello, I can't access my yahoo mail because it is locked by Account Key security. How can I access it without needing the phone number registered ...

BunoCS

Forget password and security question

Hello, i forget my yahoo email password and security question please help but i have another yahoo email account please send me alternate password a...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I tried for. Over 2 hrs to access my email acct . I have forgottenv my password and was trying to reset. The app kept asking for phonevdigi...

BunoCS

Problem with email

Hello, I havr had my email account for a few years now.i do believe mpassword was changed without my knowledge /permission . I have provided safE-ma...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I hsve forgotten my password and the telephone number i no longer have it. I have new one. Please help to recover my password or change. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Help me unlock my account.

Hello, Google Gmail, I am having problems with my Gmail account on my Android phone. I went to Verizon to find out why my text wasn't go out when I s...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 12901 - 12950 out of a total of 19,879