The discussions

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Sir I actually want to say that my account has been hacked by someone and now I can't log in anymore..he changed everything..I have tried the...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Google account disabled due to suspicious activity

Hello, Can you please look into the issue regarding unable to login gmail account. where I was login to Gmail page ,It showing as"Google Account ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail

Hello, my nae is victor k kithome and my yahoo mail adress is ***@*** I want to long in but it is asking me a security question of where i met my s...

Ambucias

I don't now my yahoo password

Hello, please help me my yahoo password

Ambucias

Security question is not offered

Hello, I want to recover my yahoo email address, I do not remember my alternate email address or phone number but I can answer security question...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail disabled

Hello, I could not enable my gmail pls provide ur solution. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovery gmail password

Hello, pls help me to recovery gmail.password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

I forget all

Hello, i forget all

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
Ambucias

How can i recover my disabled account.

Hello, I have lost access to one of my gmail account. When I try to sign in it says that my gmail account has been disabled due to suspicious activ...

Ambucias

Want to recover my deleted messages

Hello, 1 year ago i move my some important messages in spam folder, that was deleted automatically any way to get them back? Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, Hi I have forgot my yahoo password and plus I have had a differs phone number for a while now and I've forgot my old mobile number?? How...

ac3mark

Recovering password

Hello, I had have a gmail account for more than 10 years and I am unable to recover my password .. please help me. Genaro Configuration:...

ac3mark

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, Hello, My gmail account has been disabled by google. I have tried signing in with other problems and also provided various answers to...

Ambucias

Gmail forgot my password

Hello, i'm forgot my google password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.63

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2016 by
BunoCS

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, My gmail account has been disabled..I could not recover it.i have important file in mail..I need this now.so pls give me solution as soon as...

SansaJ123

Recovery of hotmail account

Could anyone help me please... My Boss email hotmail account was hacked. The first attempt I made to recover the account was successful as the Mic...

SansaJ123

Yahoo mail forget my password

Hello, i forget my yahoomail password i only remember my security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 46.0

BunoCS

Forget password and lost mobile number

Hello, My Yahoo mail password forget and mobile no lost how I can reset my password without mobile no Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2...

BunoCS

Forgot my password

Hello, sir ***@*** forgot my password 2015 n importent pics are thier please help me........... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

BunoCS

Twitter account is blocked

Hello, My Twitter account was blocked because I tried signing into it with different phones. Now I can't use it until I change the password but I do...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and secret question answer

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and secret question answer,I really need to get into my account please please please heeeeellpppp the email address...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgotten my yahoo password and my i.d

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password and my I.D. the email listed and a temp new account that is not tied in to my old account. Con...

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, Team, I am unable to access yahoo account bcz i forget may security question. alternative email id also deleted and i forget my Account key ...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password changed phone number

Hello Can anyone please help me I have forgotten my password for my other Gmail account, I go through all the questions and towards the end I'm to...

Ambucias

Change my alternative email address

Hello, hello please help me change my alternative email address because I can't access it anymore thank you maggie Configuration: iPhone /...

Ambucias

Gmail account is disabled how to open

Hello, I am Prathap this is my mail id ***@*** I have maintained this account more then 7 years .last date I was open 23.5.16 this date. But still ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail: forgot password and security question

Hello, I am not able to remember any clues off my Passwords and security questions pertaining to my yahoo mail ***@*** so i cant open may icloud o...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget email id and password for google account

Hello, my phone is locked, and i forget my google account and passworld, please help me. my alternate emil id @*** Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password alternative email

Hello, i forgot my yahoo email password and alternate id and also security qestion n phone nos.plzzzzz help meee .i still remebr my yahoo email ...

Ambucias

Cant log in my account

Hello, I need to update cant access my account please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.103

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello,i forgot my password and the security question.....whats the solution to that???

xpcman

Locked out of yahoo, keeps asking for phone# i don't have solved

Solved

it keeps taking me around in circles, asking for a phone number i don't have, it's not asking me for alternate e-mail address or security question. ...

xpcman

Forgot login how do i put new number

Hello, i got new cell phone and my alternet email is at work and i forgot login how do i put new number in to get new password Configuration:...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Well are you.I hope you are well.What do my gmail acount to get. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Google account disabled due to suspicious activity

Hello, I am unable to login into gmail account for the past 2 weeks. I am getting error "Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity" . I tri...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and security question but

Hello, i have my yahoo mail in my iPad and it is working only in iPad because i saved my password for a long time there and still works ....now if i...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and question and answer

Hello, please, i forgot my password and question and answer i need help to get them back because of important massages.

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello,I forgot my password help plse

Ambucias

I forgot ny password

I fprgot my password

xpcman

Recovery of my password

Hello, i have forget my password security question recovery mail, and i havent add phone number how can i recover my yhaoo password? Configurat...

xpcman

My yahoo mail is closed since i did't use it since long time

Hello, my yahoo mail is closed since i did't use it since long time and I don't know the password and security key. My email is ***@***

xpcman

Password recovery

Hello, i rest my phone and cant remember my password to login to my gmail account

xpcman

Forgot answer to secret question i know password

Hello, I forgot answer to secret question. i know password and email account. How do i take secret question off? Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
ac3mark

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer

Hello, hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I don't remember. Few days b...

Ambucias

Empty white page

I have been using iPad to access my emails through yahoo, but now when I click on mail, it looks like it's loading but I end up with an empty white sc...

ac3mark

Setting up gmail on my new phone

Hello, I am trying to put my gmail account on my new iPhone but seem to be struggling in settings to put in the "incoming mail server" and the request...

ac3mark

Can't log in need to change phone number

Hello, My old number is not working because its Italian and now I have a new number that is UK .I can't log in because they only show the old number a...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password registered mobile number not active

Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number there is no lo...

Ambucias

Password difficulty

Solved

Hello, Each time I try to sign in the message id and password does not match comes up. I retrieve the password and when I sign in again the same ...

ac3mark

Need help on getting back permanently deleted emails from trash

Hello, How do i recover permanently deleted emails from the trash in gmail? Configuration: / Chrome 50.0.2661.103

ac3mark
Results 13101 - 13150 out of a total of 19,875