The discussions

Forgot password and one security question.

Dear sir/madam, I forgot my yahoo password and one security question. I can remember one security question. I have used this account for the past 1...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot my login details

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email and password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

BunoCS

Dont know my password and my phone number has changed!!

Hi All, I have not used my yahoo account in a while and actually have not been online in ages, I cannot log into face book as I cannot remember my...

BunoCS

Urgentforgot my password and would like to recover by using my

Hello, I forgot my password and would like to recover by using my secret question as my phone number changed Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozil...

BunoCS

Problem with gmail account

Hello. How do I manage my old gmail n how do I check my email.i do what to create new one I what to use my old gmail pls ***@***

BunoCS

Password forgotten

Good afternoon I have been trying to lock in to my gmail account and I forgot my password instead of retrieving my password its still is not working

BunoCS

Login problem

Hello, I have yahoo mail logining problem it required my phone number I lost my phone and number both so Im using new phone number and and new phone ...

Ambucias

Forgot recovery id and phone number

Hello, Can you please ask me secret question and open my account because i have forgotten my recovery I'd and my phone number is lost. Thank you ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, my name is burhan sayyad but forget my password please find out me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.143

Ambucias

Recovery of gmail account password

My mobile's software have been destroyed and I have forgotten my Google account password so please help me to get out off this problem

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password , also i change my place and i don't have access to my old phone number i'm using a new one . and i cannot remembe...

Ambucias

Gmail recovery

I forget my password and user name in my gmail account if i will again use my acoount if it is possible or not?

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello sir /madam my name is Rajesh chaurasiya I m forget my gmail account password by my account very imported for me so plzz recover my mai...

BunoCS

Forget gmail password

Hello, forget my Gmail password but I know my phone number and my number is on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

BunoCS

Recover my alternate since i cant log in my yahoo account

Hello, my alternate yahoo was missing a letter so it seems i will never ever get it. there was no way for me to edit my alternate yahoo since i coul...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, I forget yahoo mail password and secrete question please help me how can I find it? Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Forgot password and gmail

Hello, I connect my coc Id with the Google account but I don't know the Google passwordso find my Gmail Password and Gmail id please find it pleas...

BunoCS

Recovery of gmail unknowingly deleted!

Hello, I deleted gmail unknowingly/ by mistake in a hastily some 3 months back. Is there any chance to recover/retrieve those ?? kindly help me. ...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Need help to recover my gmail powsserd

BunoCS

Send me the password

Hello, Send me the password to removed by moderator Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovering my old email box

Hello, Thanks for this opportunity to reach you on this subject matter. i have been having issues with accessing my email box for a very lon...

Ambucias

Security questions

i forget my yahoo security questions

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

I forget my password ...so plz hlp hw to recovr my paswrd

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hi, I'm janu I forget my gmail password n I lost my fon . how I get gmail password..this is my gmail (removed by moderator@gmail.com)

Ambucias

Yahoo log-in through facebook

Hello, I have used an account for a virtual game and i forgot my password in that game now they sent a recovery mail in my yahoo account to which ...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail

Hi, I would like to ask how to recover my gmail account because my pasword forgot.

Ambucias

Problems with signing in forgot my password and got a new number

Hello, Hey I got a new phone number and forgot my password and I can't get back on it because my old phone number is not in use so I can't get the...

Ambucias

Change my phone no

Hello safety how change my passwor forgot change my old phone no my new phone no is Personal data removed by Moderator for your security

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

I have forgotten my gmail account password plz help me I have my document in this account.

Ambucias

Forgot

Hello, my forgot my password please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.143

Ambucias

Gmail has been disable for a month now

Hello, My Gmail has been disable for a month now I just don't know how to fix it I tried everything and nothing Work how do I fix it. Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

How to change gmail password

Hello, My password changed by someone i need to back it pls hrlp what i nerd to Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

How to change gmail password

Hello; I want to change my passward of gmail.please help me.

Ambucias

Forget password

I'm forgot password plis changing password

Ambucias

Lost password and have a new phone number and no recovery accoun

Hello, I have lost my old password on my yahoo account and also have gotten a new phone number so I can't send a text to that number to retrieve i...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Dear Sir, I forget my password of my yahoo mail, My alternate email was of my office and now I am not working in the company. My secret question w...

Ambucias

Can't get in my yahoo email

Hello, I have being try to get in my email can y' all help get back in cause very important cause I have stuff that need to return item back to Am...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail password,and security questions answered. Please help me out without security questions. Configuration: iPhone / ...

Ambucias

I forget my password.

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89 I forget my password.please give me my password.thank you

Ambucias

Forget passward

Hello, I forget my passward and ph no.my gmail id is ***@*** help me to get my gmail. Configuration: Linux / Chrome 11.0.696.34

Ambucias

Gmail account recovery

I no longer have my old number and I forgot my gmail acct password and security question I have my Facebook password but can not remember gmail I have...

Ambucias

Help my account is disabled

Hello, Hello, My gmail account has been disabled. I tried no of time to solve problem but gmail account was not enable.Kindly please give me adv...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget password, recovery email and phone number

Hello, Pls help me to resolve my problem. I forget my password, alternative email and the mobile number that i use before was defective. How can i r...

Ambucias

Unable to access gmail

Hello, I am unable to open my Gmail account in my PC, even I enter my email ID and password correctly. But I can access the same in my android phon...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, some one jack my gmail account change password change recovery mobile no 27hr ago pliz identify how are change my gmail password and mobile no ...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and recovery number

Hello, I forgot my Gmail password and recovery number also .so can you please help me with this quest it's important to me Configuration: Moto ...

Ambucias

My account has been hacked

Hello, Please help me I can't have access to my account someone is using my account, what should I do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985....

Ambucias

I forgot the answer to my secret question

Hello, I forgot the answer to my secret question. Would someone please help me. And please, don't suggest a website that has 3 choices cause its st...

xpcman

Acc

Hello, My acc is locked out and the links you put on above keep sending me the same places. I don't remember my password or security questions. ...

xpcman
Results 11401 - 11450 out of a total of 19,880