PDF Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 151 - 200 of about 334
  • Excel Macro for creating PDF from mult. sheet Closed

Hello, I need to create a macro that pulls data from two seperate workbooks, then prints them to pdf and combines them. Does anyone have any ide...

NewtoVBA | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Convert PDF to ePub on my iPhone Solved/Closed

Hello! I would like to convert a PDF file to ePub format for reading it on an iPhone. Is there an online/desktop tool that will allow me to do that?...

summera | Latest reply: green7o7o Aug 9, 2011
    2 replies
  • How to reduce the pdf file size 14mb to 533kb Closed

Hello, I have a pdf file in 14 mb. I want reduce the size of pdf to 533 kb. If any have the answer plase let me know. Thanks. Configuration: ...

Ramesh | Latest reply: bionik Jul 24, 2011
    2 replies
  • Word with hyperlinks conversion to PDF Closed

Hello, I would be grateful if anyone can help me solve this problem. I am trying to convert a word doc with hyperlinks into a PDF and the hyperli...

H | Latest reply: velveteen Jul 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • damaged pdf file Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been working on a project in photoshop and today a file I have been saving as a PDF won't open, it says it is damaged, but it has bee...

missnesbitt | Latest reply: Adobe 5 forever Jul 3, 2011
    3 replies
  • acrobat reader free 9 version Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 5.0acrobat reader free 9version

mohhammad bi... | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 2, 2011
    2 replies
  • adobe acrobat setup problems Closed

Hello, during the setup of adobe acrobat, an error telling me that it could not connect to the server comes up. how do i fix this or what am i doing...

alimer990 | Latest reply: xpcman May 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • Pdf size increase Closed

Hello, I have donne what jfLawya said (using Adobe Proffesional) and my pdf has turned from 5 mb up to 9mb. It has increased!!! Could it be becaus...

Bortx | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • PDF file reader on Java phone Closed

Hi, I need PDF file readers on my Nokia 3110c. I tried downloading a few. All of them are asking for the activation code. Please help me to sol...

ademeyer | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 23, 2011
    2 replies
  • PDF's Opening In Photoshop 4.0 & not Adobe! Closed

Hello, I recently installed Photoshop 4.0 and ever since I did, every time I try to open a PDF it no longer uses my Adobe 7.0, it now defaults to the...

Katfarnsworth | Latest reply: Masonmedia Feb 10, 2011
    3 replies
  • cannot insert text in my pdf file Closed

Hello, i got adobe reader and also its proffesional version. but when i open it with my proffesional one i can insert text in it but as it is ...

torress | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • Apprpriate Pdf reader for Micromax X550 Closed

Hello, 1- I have Micromax Qube X550, and I m looking for Pdf software to read pdf files in my mobile. I tried several jar files regarding to it...

Abdul Rasheed | Latest reply: vijay Dec 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • adobe reader 9 Closed

Hello, already update adobe reader 9 still cannot watch video from youtube.

roshan | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 26, 2010
    2 replies
  • how to install pdf reader in micromax q5fb mobile phone Solved/Closed

Hello, Please tell me the steps on how to install pdf reader in my micromax q5fb mobile and how to store file in ebook and how to make use of it? ...

Thangaraj | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Unable to Open PDF Files from Hotmail Inbox Closed

Hello, I can no longer open pdf attachments from my Hotmail email account. Any suggestions as to how I can open them? Configuration: Windows...

Jane | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 28, 2010
    3 replies
  • explorer fails opening pdf Closed

Hello, my explore shuts down whenever I try to open a pdf file online or from e-mail. If I save the pdf I can open it later through open file in adobe...

Bill | Latest reply: moneymaker1 Oct 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need PDF reader software For Micromax Q2+ Closed

Hello, I want to read pdf files from Micromax Q2+ mobile, for this where i can get software to support pdf file on mobile ? ...

Veera | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • PDF files Closed

Hello, My PDF files are no more opening on the Acrobat Reader, it opens it with Microsoft Word and thens pop up a message that the file could not ...

Fadila | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel PDF format Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been able to convert word files into PDF files but is it also possible with Excel file. Thanks for any information from your part. ...

Shakuntalla | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • Not able to open .pdf files Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to open .pdf files and it is telling me to connect to internet for opening it. Is there any software that i need to download in...

Sohail Khan | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Word to PDF Closed

Hello, I'm facing a serious problem while converting word document to PDF file. The main issue is the images with some text part. During convertio...

SAM | Latest reply: Sam Sep 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Corby pdf viewer Solved/Closed

Hello, from where do I download software for my corby to view pdf files?

SushantPuri | Latest reply: Sushant Aug 28, 2010
    5 replies
  • PDF files problem Closed

Hello, When I open the pdf files from the email and save it to the local disk, it saves in the word format. I have Adobe Reader installed as well. C...

Zen | Latest reply: netsa77 Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula - Delete rom IF NOT ".pdf" Closed

Hello, I am having the most troubling of times trying to find the google answer to this question. I stumbled upon this forum and many of you seem...

thedisreputable | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • adobe acrobat install Closed

Hello, i am a student. i have to take notes of lessons from website,(PDF files)i already have a adobe reader version 9 . But it is not support some ...

kamal | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • PDF Reader Closed

Hello, I am trying to get the latest PDF Reader but the download do not start on Adobe's site. Where can i get it?

sensei.moore | Latest reply: mallik99 Aug 6, 2010
    4 replies
  • COMPRESS PDF FILE Closed

Hello, i have documents which i scanned through my printer. They are in PDF format. I have only Adobe reader 9 reader. I need to compress my files ...

0154 | Latest reply: peter Jul 28, 2010
    7 replies
  • Adding PDF files to iPhone Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to using an Apple I phone. I am trying to send a pdf. doc to the iphone from my Windows Home XP laptop. Is this possible and how...

Andy | Latest reply: jaysus Jul 23, 2010
    4 replies
  • All icon is showing in pdf. Closed

Hello, I have having same problem. My system having window 7 Home basic. when i installed adobe acrobat reader, after installing it all icons of m...

Aki | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Insatllation of pdf on E71 CHINA PHONE? Closed

Hello, good afternoon I just want to ask ,how do i install pdf in my Nokia E71 China tv mobil phone

Cent omoh | Latest reply: sajid Jul 10, 2010
    4 replies
  • How Do I Make a PDF Smaller? Zip? Solved/Closed

How Do I Make a PDF Smaller? Zip? I have a PDF document that I need to upload that is 3.75mb. The website will only allow me to upload files 3.0mb or...

the_craker | Latest reply: NH Jun 27, 2010
    42 replies
  • conwert to digital edition to pdf file Closed

Hello, i hava a problem of how to convert to adobe digital edition to pdf or word file please give me a reply urgent where i will get that softwer ...

sri | Latest reply: Mehmet Jun 13, 2010
    2 replies
  • hELP ME PDF OR BOOK Closed

I NEED ANY PDF FILE OR BOOK FOR ERRORS WINDOWS AND HOW SELOVE FOR EXAMPLE ERROR STOP00021 ,AND OTHERS....... PLEASE I VERY NEED

JASEM KADKHO... | Latest reply: jasem kadkhoadaee Jun 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • unable to open PDF Attachment Closed

Hello, I am Unable to open PDF Attachment in Internet Explorer. When I Click on it to open a message appear. i.e. "There was an error opening this...

Akash | Latest reply: anjana03 Jun 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Photoshop Saving As PDF When I Don't Want It Closed

Hello, This is probably very obvious but can't work it out. Have recently got CS3, was working on ID earlier and exported my document as a PDF (th...

EE | Latest reply: raul Jun 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can't get adobe flash reader Closed

Hello, I've been having trouble getting the adobe flash reader on my nintindo dsi system it always says 300020:File fomat application/octet-str...

corey | Latest reply: closeup22 May 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Micro max q3 PDF reader software link Closed

Hello, I have micro max Q3 mobile. i want PDF reader for this mobile. please send me the link of adobe reader for micro max q3. Configuration: ...

jaga | Latest reply: suff954 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • can't open pdf file attachement Closed

Hello, This is stated as the reason a file can't be opened...."This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Creat...

Linda | Latest reply: Ann Apr 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • Can't read pdf attachment on my windows email Closed

Plz help...everytime I get an email with an attachment as pdf, it always opens in windows media player & it says it cannot play the file & that player...

BGB | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • pdf link in email cannot click on Closed

help! urgent! i have a pdf file sent to me through email that i cannot even click on, its plain text! i need this for an interview monday. what i can ...

alyssa | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • link to page 2 of pdf file as hyperlink from Closed

I want to display page 2 of a .pdf file from a hyperlink in excel can I ?or must it be whole document? Configuration: Windows XP / Fire...

aprils280zx | Latest reply: sharpman Apr 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • can i burn .pdf files to a dvd r/dvd rw Closed

Hello, can I burn .pdf files unto a dvd r/dvd rw disc? if anyone can please help me as its very important? thanks, jenna

jenna | Latest reply: jct Apr 15, 2010
    6 replies
  • Photo image disappears in pdf file Closed

Hi, When I add a photo image to a word document and do save as PDF, instead of photo image I get gray box. What do I need to change to make the phot...

manju | Latest reply: danielchloe Apr 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to view pdf Closed

I using mimx q5 mobile. but i cant view the pdf, and word, excel sheets through email system.

Anand | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Adobe Reader 8 Installer Information Closed

Dear all, When I open PDF file then some error occurred. Like....... "Error 1406.Could not write value Content Type to key \.rmj. Verify that you ...

s.nomanahmed | Latest reply: aquarelle Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • pdf format Closed

hi guys i run on adobe but a company i do work with run on pdf so when i send them an attachment they cant open it they asked me to change it to a p...

terry | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Convert active excel wksht to pdf file Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to create a macro to save an range selected in an active worksheet and save to a pdf file by clicking an inserted...

onedog | Latest reply: onedog1 Mar 15, 2010
    14 replies
  • PDF Reader problems Closed

Hello, How can I see PDF files on samsung e1410 If anybody knows please mail me at bhatnagar_ashish@ymail.com.thanks

Ashish | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • problem with adobe files (.pdf) Closed

Hello, 1. I have aproblem with opening of pdf files. i have tried opening with right click, open with method. also from control panel choose soft...

sonal | Latest reply: sonal24657 Feb 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • Opening PDF file in windows outlook Closed

Hello, When I try to open an attachment in windows outlook it wont let me stating " I do not have associated programme" can you assist

Shanxy | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 25, 2010
    1 reply