The discussions

Conwert to digital edition to pdf file

Hello, i hava a problem of how to convert to adobe digital edition to pdf or word file please give me a reply urgent where i will get that softwer ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
Mehmet

Help me pdf or book

I NEED ANY PDF FILE OR BOOK FOR ERRORS WINDOWS AND HOW SELOVE FOR EXAMPLE ERROR STOP00021 ,AND OTHERS....... PLEASE I VERY NEED

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
jasem kadkhoadaee

Unable to open pdf attachment

Hello, I am Unable to open PDF Attachment in Internet Explorer. When I Click on it to open a message appear. i.e. "There was an error opening this...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
anjana03

Photoshop saving as pdf when i don't want it

Hello, This is probably very obvious but can't work it out. Have recently got CS3, was working on ID earlier and exported my document as a PDF (th...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
raul

Can't get adobe flash reader

Hello, I've been having trouble getting the adobe flash reader on my nintindo dsi system it always says 300020:File fomat application/octet-str...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
closeup22

Micro max q3 pdf reader software link

Hello, I have micro max Q3 mobile. i want PDF reader for this mobile. please send me the link of adobe reader for micro max q3. Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
suff954

Can't open pdf file attachement

Hello, This is stated as the reason a file can't be opened...."This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Creat...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
Ann

Can't read pdf attachment on my windows email

Plz help...everytime I get an email with an attachment as pdf, it always opens in windows media player & it says it cannot play the file & that player...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Pdf link in email cannot click on

help! urgent! i have a pdf file sent to me through email that i cannot even click on, its plain text! i need this for an interview monday. what i can ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Link to page 2 of pdf file as hyperlink from

I want to display page 2 of a .pdf file from a hyperlink in excel can I ?or must it be whole document? Configuration: Windows XP / Fire...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Can i burn .pdf files to a dvd r/dvd rw

Closed

Hello, can I burn .pdf files unto a dvd r/dvd rw disc? if anyone can please help me as its very important? thanks, jenna

6 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
jct

Photo image disappears in pdf file

Hi, When I add a photo image to a word document and do save as PDF, instead of photo image I get gray box. What do I need to change to make the phot...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
danielchloe

Unable to view pdf

I using mimx q5 mobile. but i cant view the pdf, and word, excel sheets through email system.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Adobe reader 8 installer information

Dear all, When I open PDF file then some error occurred. Like....... "Error 1406.Could not write value Content Type to key \.rmj. Verify that you ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
aquarelle

Pdf format

hi guys i run on adobe but a company i do work with run on pdf so when i send them an attachment they cant open it they asked me to change it to a p...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Convert active excel wksht to pdf file

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to create a macro to save an range selected in an active worksheet and save to a pdf file by clicking an inserted...

14 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
onedog1

Pdf reader problems

Hello, How can I see PDF files on samsung e1410 If anybody knows please mail me at bhatnagar_ashish@ymail.com.thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Problem with adobe files (.pdf)

Hello, 1. I have aproblem with opening of pdf files. i have tried opening with right click, open with method. also from control panel choose soft...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
sonal24657

Opening pdf file in windows outlook

Hello, When I try to open an attachment in windows outlook it wont let me stating " I do not have associated programme" can you assist

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Help with my pdf docs

Hello, Please help, When I open my PDF Docs it opens in Word and its unreadable

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Which pdf software have you ever used?

Supposed that most of us have ever used PDF tools more or less, why not show them and share with us?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Adobe acrobat 9 help please!!

Hello, Can you guys help me figure out how to condense a pdf file using Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard please!!

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

I receive pdf files but can't open them.

Solved

Hello, I have windows XP and when I receive an e-mail with a PDF file attached I try to open it and all I get is grafeate. Is it the Windows XP th...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
Gunny

Nee help with adobe reader

Hello, Good afternoon, my adobe reader will not let me print any documents. Please help. Helen

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cant print to pdf - ms access

Hello, I have recently changed to a new laptop running Windows 7. My original laptop had vista. Both run Office 2007. (Not sure if the old laptop ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
Senna

Transferring pdf from pc to iphone

Is there no other way to transfer PDF from a PC to iPhone then by wi-fi? I really want to be able to read books and school related PDF's on my iPhone,...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
lupo

Excel sheet converted to pdf loses hyperlinks

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in Excel with hundreds of hyperlinks which work fine but when I convert the file to PDF I loose the hyperlink connectivit...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
rossdavid

Help - burn .pdf files to dvd+r?

Hello, Is there an easy, free method to copy some .pdf files to a DVD+R with my Dell Inspiron? I am unable to do this as I would to a CD - Than...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Pdf attachement have been not attached

Hello, I am using the ms office 2007. I attached sharing pdf file so one error has occurd

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

A problem with adobe flash reader

Hello, i have the same problem that i can't install adobe flash player.. each time i try i get an error msg that asks me to open a link where i could...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
pink

Application for open pdf files

Hello, please help how i can download free applications to open my pdf files with my phone 5800 XM, thanx

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Cant install acrobat reader

Hello, I tried to install acrobat reader and it keeps saying"The feature that you are trying to use is on a network resourse thats not available" I t...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
bongs

Adobe reader 8

Hello, ive downloaded adobe reader 8 and its not working plz help ???

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
angs19

Write and create a pdf file from a document

Hello everyone, In my project i have a problem. I want to read a text file(.doc,.xls,.txt) and then create & write a pdf file from that file in as...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

How i convert a visual foxpro table to a pdf

Hello, i have a table in visual foxpro and i want to change that table in pdf file though code behind a button on a form. plz help me to do that:(

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

How to convert a hpg document into pdf?

Hello, Hi guys, I need to convert a HPG document into PDF format. Can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Patrick Taylor

Open pdf

Hello, When I try to open pdf files in Outlook 2003 the files try to open in Word I have no cluewhat to do please help Ray

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
kevlaruni

Something wrong with my .pdf extensions

Hello, I tried Acrobat Pro for a month and decided against buying it. Anyway, ever since I tried/uninstalled it, I noticed that all my saved PDF icons...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
Jono

Excel to pdf with autofilters

Hello, I'm using MS Excel 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8. I need to convert an excel spreadsheet into PDF, but I would like the autofilters to remain swi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Pdf convertion

Solved/Closed

Hello, Do i require a specif program to convert word documents into Pdf?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
JeromeRM
Results 151 - 190 out of a total of 190