The discussions

Free pdf to excel converter

please is there anyone that can share a free pdf to excel converter? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Adobe acrobat in german need english

How can I change the language from German to English, if I cant read German? Can someone show me with the tabs? I have tried translating each word on ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
mcfox

Download a file on pdf from email

Hello, I want to download a file on PDF from my email. Thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Chance excel to pdf

How can it possible excel sheet to PDF? -- ifti

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2015 by
rizvisa1

Adobe reader error 0:104

Solved

One of my users is having a strange issue. When she tries to open a PDF file from within Internet Explorer 8 using Adobe Acrobat Reader X (latest ver...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2015 by
BashirYazbik

Adobe reader unable to open pdf file

Hi sir, User unable to open pdf file and also not able to save the file it having only the import checklist file the remaining pdf is working fine in...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Not able to open pdf files

Hello, Please can you advise me why just suddenly I cannot open a pdf file attachement or from my stored files. message reads : This file does not h...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
kieferschild

Pdf image recovery from corrupt pdf files

The pdf file in which i kept my pictures gt corrupt. i used image extractor tools but for nothing. please help me. i am clueless what to do?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
dwayne11

Translate spanish to english of a pdf file

I need to know how I can translate a large PDF file from Spanish to English

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Acrobat reader

Solved

Hello, I get a prompt that my acrobat browser plugin is missing and need to reinstall. Do I need to download the software again? Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Margaret

Using word to pdf converter in application

i am looking to add a functionality in my online app, such as a button which can convert a word or doc to pdf. I see many freeware such as foxit reade...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Cannot open pdf file attachement in my email

Hello, I can't open my PDF file attached in my email. However, I have PDF on my PC and can open PDF file in Word Document, but not in my email. ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Opening pdf files in photoshop

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble opening my pdf file that I created using photoshop CS2. I can't seem to open this file anymore, previously I could open i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
avilsben

Unable to open a pdf attachment

Hello, I am unable to open up PDF attachments from one sender. i do not have this issue when opening PDFs from other senders. Configuration: W...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
DMG

Adobe reader could not open because it is either not a supported

Solved

HI i HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS XP AT OFFICE while opening one PDF file I am getting this error messege. Adobe Reader could not open because it is e...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Converting back to word perfect from pdf doc

Hello, all my documents "somehow" have converted themselves from Word Perfect to PDF. how do I change them all back to Word Perfect? thank you ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

Adobe reader error message at opening .pdf file

Solved

hello, I open my big .pdf file and Adobe Reader says: "The File is Corrupted or damaged hence cannot be opened". How to overcome such error mess...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
caseysutton

Pdf file not open

Solved

i am getting the following error message when I open the pdffile "Adobe Reader could not open 'xxxx.pdf' because it is either not a supported file ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
conorrose

How i can open damaged pdf files?

Solved

I have an issue with trying to open old PDF files in Adobe Reader 9 Standard. The files were created in 2000 and they need to be retrieved to be put ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
HaSw8

Can't open scanned document when broken up into 2 pdf's

Solved

When I scan a large color document on the color printer, the PDFs that are sent to me via Email can not be opened. The error message indicates it is n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2015 by
thierryhauet

All of my picture files are showing up as word doc's

AllHello, This was a previous question that was answered. My problem is the same, but ALL of my pictures are showing up as a word file. Can I fi...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Acrobat always opens in second screen

Hi, I have 2 screens. I don't know why, but Acrobat always opens in my second screen, even if I drop the window in the first screen. It doesn't memor...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Downloadpdfplayer

Hello, I want download PDFplayer, please Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Can't open a pdf from email

Hello, I am currently running Windows 8.1 I have Microsoft Office loaded on my laptop I have also purchased and have installed Adobe Acrobat Pro...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

I'd like to change a pdf file to word, excel and powerpoint

To whom it may concern I'd like to change a PDF document to excel, word and power point. Please help me soon as this is as a matter of urgency. ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Pdf files into source safe seems to corrupt them

I have about 40 pdf files, that are accessed and viewed by the application. I am having a problem. Basically adobe reader displays a blank document. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Convert

how to convert PDF to word?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2014 by
rizvisa1

How to conversion pdf to word

How to conversion PDF to Word? Tool is the best to conversion PDF to Word? Thank!

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2014 by
Anonymous User

How to freely download softwares?

Hello, Please help me in downloading IDM, Mavis typing and Adobe reader free of charge. Thank you!

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Downloading pdf conversion

I would like to know if it is possible to download and install pdf converter to my laptop. thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
BunoCS

Adobe acrobat free download

How can I get a free download?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2014 by
BunoCS

Pdf file compress

Dear Sir, here one pdf file containing mark sheet of a student. the file size is 757 kb. the document is to be upload on a software which is showin...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Can't save pdf file in readable format

Hi, I cannot download a file and save it in a readble format. It downloads from email and, when I open it, it is fine. If I then open it in the d...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Can you give me pdf-xchange viewer pro serial number?

Closed

Hello, Can you give me PDF-XChange Viewer Pro serial number? I will be very appreciated. Mr. Chao Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 34.0.18...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Pdf to msword converter

I a want freeware program to convert from pdf to ms-word

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
TrowaD

Large size pdf file printing

Hello, Dear All, I am have trouble shooting with printing documents I have a file PDF with 30 mb when i printing it to Canon printer, the status ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Pdf to word or excel

Solved/Closed

Dear Sir/Madam, Can I know about the software and it can support our alignment if the text or images in PDF changes to word and it doesnt get align...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
elton

Possible to import pdf data onlin into excel?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to import pdf data from the internet into excel? Or do I need a special adobe acrobat program to do so? ...

9 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
Rajesh

Pdf to ppt converter

does anybody have pdf to ppt converter?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Inserting photos or image into a pdf

I have PDF complete office edition 4 and I am trying to update a flyer that we created a few years ago but the program wont let me change or insert a ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

How to convert arabic pdf file into arabic word

Hi all of you I would like to help me which software to convert Arabic pdf into Arabic word and you know most software convert pdf file into word do...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

I can't open my pdf attachment in my eamil

Solved/Closed

Hello, plz help me,i tried to open PDF attachment in my eamil but I could'nt .Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

11 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2014 by
max

Resume writing

Closed

how a resume can be written .

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2013 by
BunoCS

Adob reader can't save form

Dear All, I created pdf fill form from Bluebeam and when i open that pdf form with Adobe Reader, even i can fill out but i can't save direct to that f...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Editing scanned pdf files...

Hi, I have a huge pdf file made up of scanned images. I wish to edit them either in Acrobat or in Word. Problem is I cannot edit in Acrobat, beca...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Pdf

how to convert word to pdf

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
Mazzaropi

Downloaded pdf files not visible

Windows Vista Home Premium IE 8 Occasionalyy, after I download a PDF file using Nitro PDF, I cannot see the file. The file download completes, but...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2013 by
Kino-S

Convert excel into pdf

Hi, i want to convert my one excel file into pdf please help

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2013 by
Saxon K Raj

Why i cant open my pdf files even though i'm having adobe reader

Solved/Closed

hai. i'm having new version of adobe reader, when I try to open my pdf files by double clinking on it it opens in word. when I try to select'open-wit...

12 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
reshma

Pdf won't open

Emailed attachment in PDF won't open in my windows XP. After double clicking the file it asks for ... tried all the selection (as I don't know what to...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
Ambucias
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 190