PDF Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 101 - 150 of about 334
  • Cannot open PDF while Word docume Closed

Hi all, I have a problem with opening PDF files. If Word is closed, no problem. When Word is open and I click on a PDF file, it opens the document ...

EsoxL | Latest reply: EsoxL Jan 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • pdf files into source safe seems to corrupt them Closed

I have about 40 pdf files, that are accessed and viewed by the application. I am having a problem. Basically adobe reader displays a blank document. ...

niklhennings | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • convert Closed

how to convert PDF to word?

Soyan.K | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to conversion PDF to Word Closed

How to conversion PDF to Word? Tool is the best to conversion PDF to Word? Thank!

licotavi | Latest reply: rossi46du77 Oct 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to freely download softwares? Closed

Hello, Please help me in downloading IDM, Mavis typing and Adobe reader free of charge. Thank you!

Alebe | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • Downloading PDF Conversion Closed

I would like to know if it is possible to download and install pdf converter to my laptop. thank you.

yabida | Latest reply: BunoCS Jun 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • can not open a PDF by clicking on it anymore Closed

I downloaded this a few months ago. I use PDF files often that I have saved on my PC and within our resource center of the company's software. I can...

bjones | Latest reply: bjones Jun 18, 2014
    0 replies
  • ADOBE ACROBAT free download Closed

How can I get a free download?

Mudie | Latest reply: BunoCS Jun 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • pdf file compress Closed

Dear Sir, here one pdf file containing mark sheet of a student. the file size is 757 kb. the document is to be upload on a software which is showin...

narhare | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 11, 2014
    2 replies
  • Can't save PDF file in readable format Closed

Hi, I cannot download a file and save it in a readble format. It downloads from email and, when I open it, it is fine. If I then open it in the d...

flipiter | Latest reply: Ambucias May 22, 2014
    1 reply
  • Can you give me PDF-XChange Viewer Pro serial number? Closed

Hello, Can you give me PDF-XChange Viewer Pro serial number? I will be very appreciated. Mr. Chao Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 34.0.18...

ed5097 | Latest reply: Ambucias May 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • pdf to msword converter Closed

I a want freeware program to convert from pdf to ms-word

mijbas | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • Large size PDF file printing Closed

Hello, Dear All, I am have trouble shooting with printing documents I have a file PDF with 30 mb when i printing it to Canon printer, the status ...

VeasnaYim | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • PDF to Word or Excel Solved/Closed

Dear Sir/Madam, Can I know about the software and it can support our alignment if the text or images in PDF changes to word and it doesnt get align...

Elton | Latest reply: elton Mar 27, 2014
    2 replies
  • Possible to import pdf data onlin into excel? Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to import pdf data from the internet into excel? Or do I need a special adobe acrobat program to do so? ...

escapeqnim | Latest reply: Rajesh Mar 6, 2014
    9 replies
  • pdf to ppt converter Closed

does anybody have pdf to ppt converter?

thebeloved | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 5, 2014
    1 reply
  • inserting photos or image into a PDF Closed

I have PDF complete office edition 4 and I am trying to update a flyer that we created a few years ago but the program wont let me change or insert a ...

jcomp1972 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to convert Arabic Pdf file into Arabic word Closed

Hi all of you I would like to help me which software to convert Arabic pdf into Arabic word and you know most software convert pdf file into word do...

jaamacilmi | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • i can't open my PDF attachment in my eamil Solved/Closed

Hello, plz help me,i tried to open PDF attachment in my eamil but I could'nt .Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

7978 | Latest reply: max Jan 4, 2014
    11 replies
  • resume writing Closed

how a resume can be written .

DEVASHIS | Latest reply: BunoCS Dec 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • ADOB Reader can't save form Closed

Dear All, I created pdf fill form from Bluebeam and when i open that pdf form with Adobe Reader, even i can fill out but i can't save direct to that f...

VeasnaYim | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 11, 2013
    3 replies
  • Editing scanned pdf files... Closed

Hi, I have a huge pdf file made up of scanned images. I wish to edit them either in Acrobat or in Word. Problem is I cannot edit in Acrobat, beca...

meesamnm | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 26, 2013
    7 replies
  • pdf Closed

how to convert word to pdf

nondumiso360 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • Downloaded PDF files not visible Closed

Windows Vista Home Premium IE 8 Occasionalyy, after I download a PDF file using Nitro PDF, I cannot see the file. The file download completes, but...

Tennised | Latest reply: Kino-S Aug 6, 2013
    2 replies
  • receiving false virus error when opening pdf Closed

I have read all the threads on how to fix but I am not finding anything on Malwarebytes anti malware program. Does anyone know which box I should cli...

jgray | Latest reply: jgray Aug 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • I would like to edit a PDF file Closed

Dear Sir I would to get editing PDF file software and making PDF software. please help and i hope your reply. Thank. Best regars, Kay Kay

Kay Kay | Latest reply: Kay Kay Jul 12, 2013
    0 replies
  • convert excel into pdf Closed

Hi, i want to convert my one excel file into pdf please help

rakshaagro | Latest reply: Saxon K Raj Jun 20, 2013
    2 replies
  • why i cant open my pdf files even though i'm having adobe reader Solved/Closed

hai. i'm having new version of adobe reader, when I try to open my pdf files by double clinking on it it opens in word. when I try to select'open-wit...

reshmagh | Latest reply: reshma Jun 11, 2013
    12 replies
  • PDF won't open Closed

Emailed attachment in PDF won't open in my windows XP. After double clicking the file it asks for ... tried all the selection (as I don't know what to...

godamai13 | Latest reply: Ambucias May 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to conver Image to PDF File? Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to send a File to my friend which in format of Images but Images are so large and my friend want it only the format of PDF File as h...

zeterjons | Latest reply: arronlee Apr 21, 2013
    6 replies
  • changes on a PDF document Solved/Closed

Good morning Please can you advise how to make changes on a PDF document that was send to you via email need to change some text

theresa1400 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2013
    2 replies
  • help set up my browser Closed

Hello, Is my bowser set up.with this yet? I want to start my blogging Job,please help. I have a Visual Land tablet.If that will help. Config...

surene26 | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • foxit reader Closed

Hello, how does the software works? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

masimba | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 10, 2013
    3 replies
  • license Closed

Hello, Thank you the community in this forum, this is my first day in this forum after joining. I am still learning and think will get the best out ...

T.Z | Latest reply: Zohaib R Feb 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • Unable to download attachment Closed

Unable to download flash drive, PDF and download attachments. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

twosee2 | Latest reply: jack4rall Jan 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to make Foxit Reader to read aloud just one paragraph? Closed

Hello, I don't want it to read the entire page, just one paragraph at the time. Is that possible? Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefo...

Lovecraft_jp | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jan 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • PDF to Excel converter Closed

Hello, Can someone help me in searching for a free software for pdf to excel converter. Thanks!

mbudiongan | Latest reply: DianeCoville Nov 14, 2012
    4 replies
  • pdf stamp w/transparent background Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a stamp that I can use to stamp a form, without having a background show up, as in a signature. I do not have photoshop...

news12kim | Latest reply: news12kim Oct 5, 2012
    0 replies
  • acrobat reader Solved/Closed

Hello, pls send me acrobat software. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

charan singh | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 30, 2012
    1 reply
  • pdf to excel converting Closed

Hello, how to convert pdf file to excel Thanks Windows 2003 / Chrome 21.0.1180.89

aneel | Latest reply: aneel Sep 26, 2012
    0 replies
  • Hyperlink of pdf files to Excel Closed

Hello, I created hyperlinks of around 100 pdf files which is inside a folder say "Reports" to an excel file. But now I need to change the folder nam...

sandy | Latest reply: TrowaD May 31, 2012
    1 reply
  • read pdf on samsung Closed

Hello, please help me how to open pdf on samsung E6112 Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.19

partner | Latest reply: Ambucias May 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • pdf file convewrsion Solved/Closed

I am having a similar problem to the one I have copied into the e mail below. It seems all of my adobe acrobat files have been converted word documen...

Charlie | Latest reply: Charlie Apr 30, 2012
    3 replies
  • can not read pdf file Solved/Closed

i can not read pdf file plz help

mky | Latest reply: bluenose Apr 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • PDF attachment cant open in outlook2007 Closed

Hello, i cant open pdf attachment throw my outlook2007 but i can open same pdf attachment throw my iphone plz help me give solution.. Confi...

aks | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 4, 2012
    1 reply
  • Acrobat print,save,send buttons dont work Closed

Hello, when a browser window opens a pdf file the print,save and send buttons are disabled except when using IE browser. What are the settings in I...

Peter599 | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • pdf reader for samsung gt-b3410 Closed

Hello, I use samsung gt-b3410 . I want to download pdf reader for my phone.. from where shall I get??.. pls help me with this... Configuration...

mahesh | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 22, 2012
    1 reply
  • open pdf file using command buttong in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a form in excel which retrieves details of a user from one of the worksheet. against tht user row, there is a pdf file name which basic...

smd | Latest reply: IAN Feb 14, 2012
    3 replies
  • Remove Watermark/Objects in PDF Solved/Closed

Hello, I wanted to remove watermark/image like objects at particular portion of every page of a pdf. Can anyone please tell me which software app t...

mreccentric | Latest reply: mreccentric Feb 2, 2012
    4 replies
  • pdf downloads but doesnt open well?? Closed

Hello, can you help me open my PDF cause my cousin send me an email and it has an attached file and when i download it its fine but when i open it ...

jam | Latest reply: ardian12 Nov 23, 2011
    2 replies