The discussions

Video softwares

Hello, I need a software that can read all type of videos, can you suggest one please ?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

For sond driver

Hello, hai dear all of u my pc is a p3 pls tell me how can get sound driver. i dont no physicaly about my motherboard. for ...

closeup22

Two anivirus on one pc. how do i remove one.

Hello, Please, my pc has 2 antivruses, and my pc is slow now. Want to remove one from it. The pc uses windows xp p. sp2. please, help me. Ra...

closeup22

No output sound from hpdv6915

Hello,my computer crash, when i got it fix there was no sound coming from the out put (stereo jacks), i have to now manually select the sound device t...

closeup22

Need wi fi driver sotware

Hello, I am unable to activate wifi feature on my HCL C9405 laptop which runs on WIN xp. pls advise -Jemy

closeup22

My pc cannot recognize my pc studio cd

Hello, I had problem with my PC and after rectification, it refuses to recognize the CD that came with my SAMSUNG SGH-D880. I tried several times to ...

closeup22

Wlm 14.0

Hello, wlm 8.5 stop working and told me to upgrage so i did to 14.0 and now i can't sign in to messenger at all just runs through signing in and stop...

closeup22

Mikrofon

Zdravo!Da li amilo Pa 2548 ima ugrađen mikrofon!Imam puno pitanja???Deaktivirala sam realtek audio outpu,kako ga ponovno aktivirati.Kada razgovaram pr...

closeup22

Cant get installed

Hello, im tyna get adobe flash player but i cant get it installed i want a free trial to c if i really would actually get just wanna know wats its al...

iveal

W c driver

Hello, I urgently needed Intex Web cam software, Model No :- IT-305WC can u give me the link..... Awaiting for u r reply as soon as possible

iveal

Bluetooth

Hello,

iveal

Bluetooth trouble

Hello,while i connect my phone to my pc and disconnect it afterwards, it still indicated the bluetooth icon, that is as if it was connected. what c...

LouisSteph

I have problem to delet some folder

Hello, Sir, I have defficulty to delete some folder inside the phone memory.I think it might be virus,when i am going to delet that folder it remain...

iveal

Unstall avg antivirus 7.1

Hello, i cant put another antivirus on here untill i get this avg antivirus on here how can i unstall the avg antivirus 7.1 i had wen...

iveal

Loss sound in my modbile

Hello,sir! I have problem with my mobile phone. it can not outside sound! I think my mobile never fall but it lost the sound when i want to loudly. ...

iveal

No sound on my proline laptop.

Closed

Hello, My Proline laptop does not have sound, when I bought it, it was using Windows Vista, due to the fact that it did not load the project files,...

iveal

Free software with unknown publisher

Hello, Dear sir/ma'am is it safe to run or install a free downloaded program on my computer?

LouisSteph

No sound device

Hello, no sound device in my pc, i use window xp professional 2002, my computer model is P7120 WB2

LouisSteph

Proxy

Hello, sir,i want to ask you about the proxy settings. disabled by the administrator. when i access some site it gives a message ...about the proxy s...

LouisSteph

How can i install winxp in sony vaio laptop

Hello, how can i install winXP in sony vaio laptop with pre-installed win vista?pls give me the solution.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
maheshkumar11

Vaio vgn-tz72b

Hello, I am considering buying a secondhand but deadly gorgeous notebook, Vaio VGN-TZ72B. But I don't know much about Vaio. So, I would like to ask...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
P.S.

Itune has stopped working

Hello, my iPod and iTunes have been sync for three months. Now I can get on iTunes but when I pug in my iPod I get a message from Window that says i...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
g-man

Sound does not come but driver is installed

Hello, my laptop was repaired after it had the screen going off after a long beep and two short ones. after it was repaired the sound ceased to co...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Can not connect sony i-pod

Hello, i worked on window sp-2 , i connect my sony i-pod NWZ-B142F/B in USB hub . my computer show this as MTP device. i can't open it to copy & pas...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
theknee

Windows software validation

Hello, I have some problem in my computer give the massage "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting " pl, solve my problem

closeup22

Need software

Hello, i need software Color Select Studio. Help me please. Thank you

closeup22

I want to secure my data

Hello, Dear friends ! I want to secure my data.so ,i need software "Easy file and folder protection" with registration key or any other software of t...

closeup22

Remove avg from my pc

Hello,

dancedhall

My phone

Hello, i have a pre paid razor v3and i have photos on it i have been trying to get the computer to reconize my phone so i can pull my photos off my p...

dancedhall

How can i uninstall eset nod32 antivirus

Hello, i am uninstalling the eset nod32 display pop up box "this eset can't be deleted verify that you have sufficient privileges to re...

dancedhall

No sound device found (e-machines t2542 )

Hello, recently had a tech guy reinstall windows xp on my e-machines t2542 work computer. he also installed a new cd drive/cd burner because that w...

marixoxo

Night vision it-305wc vista problem

Hello, my webcam drivers doesn't work on windows vista longhorn. Would you be kind to send me a download link of updated drivers for vista? Best r...

dancedhall

Setting dell studio 15 laptop back to factory

Um how do set a dell studio 15 back to the factory make setting?

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Sound not work in my laptop presario c700

Hello, Pls let me know the details for sound driver how to instal the driver and also i need the driver details and driver regards Raja

dancedhall

Sound drive support

Hello,i remove sound drive from my computer unknowingly from the control panel of hp compaq nc 6120 notebook laptop please help me to reinstall sound...

dancedhall

Drivers installing

Hello, iam using dell laptop inspiron 1545 , iam uable to insatll drivers , is there any order for installing drivers . And is drivers for xp and vis...

dancedhall

Esclarecimento

Hello, como encontra as respostas para minhas perguntas?

LouisSteph

Format

Hello, i want to format my ipod 4g shuffle?

LouisSteph

Keyboard not working

Hello, when i install a fresh window xp then my keyboard is working but when i m going to downlaod anything from internet then my keyboard stops to w...

LouisSteph

Usb drive

Hello, my 4gb sony vaio usb pendrive caonnot be read on my pc and other pc's and laptops but the alert light is on. and the pc just says the usb devi...

LouisSteph

Acer aspire one

Hello, I have a acer aspire one netbook and it wont boot up even when in the safe mood it just stays on this screen how can i fix this?

iveal

Help with i pod

Hello, My daughter gave me her i pod 2 gig nano recently. I down loaded i tunes from the internet a week ago, was able to copy 2 of my cds to the com...

manutdstott

Sensitive letter

Hello, While typing Message from EIROGA E71,letter "R" alone displaying in caps all other letters are in lower case.how to change that letter in lowe...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
idroose

Lost e-mails

Hello, I had sevceral e-mails that were important to me and nobody else. please help

dancedhall

I really need your help!

Hello, My windows desktop became a black color and I am unable to set a desktop wallpaper. I'm also getting some kind of pop-up on the right hand sid...

meikgeik

I need to find a driver please help

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live PCI Sound Card ive now got vista 32bit were can get driver for it ?

dancedhall

Bluetooth

Hello, i have laptop siemens and when isend the things from the laptop into the mobile by bluetooth it works but when i send from the mobile to the l...

dancedhall

Sound driver

Hello, i have lost the sound drivers for Intel(R) celeron(R) D CPU please provide me soon Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0

closeup22

Orkut login problem

Closed

Hello, I have some problem face in orkut account which is created by ymail.com last night I was creat new gmail account having same pas...

LouisSteph

Lastest winamp up to date

Hello, Where can i get the lastest win amp up to date please ?

iveal
Results 11051 - 11100 out of a total of 14,985