The discussions

Bluetooth

Hello, i am using windows 7 in dell inspiron 1525..................i am unable to instal bluetooth driver for 64 bit windows7

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Free call

Hello, hello i am asma from hongkong,my family is in pakistan ,n i want to make free calss from my pc to pakistan..plz tell me any website or method ...

closeup22

No audio output device is installed

Hello, I have Vista home premium on an Dell. I have been able to get back my sound back by restarting but no more. I have downloaded new drivers ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
Whisper

Window movie maker

Hello, I am fastly loosing patience with Windows Vista, I have just spent 2 full weeks entering over 3000 pics from a recent trip into Windows movie ...

Mike

Drivers problem

Hello, sir i have taken hcl laptop before 2 months.os has damaged while i am installing antivirus.i changed the os myself,and i failed to install d...

dancedhall

Lost all memories of pd

hai thr, one week i have taken a 64 gb trascend pd . i have stored asimple cv of me in it . but after one week it doesnot havein it. where as my sys...

dancedhall

China-made n95 phon

Hello, pls help me Sir, pls send me PC Suite for China-made Nokia N95 8gb phone...pls help me...i need it much thanks and God bless

dancedhall

Motherboard cd

Hello, sir, con you tell on which site i can download motherboard software for my desktop [7540]

dancedhall

Acer aspire

Hello,my computer keeps saying start up repair but nothing happens,then i must restart and same thing over again i need help

rw

Lost web cd

Hello, sir ,madam i lost my blueover usb2.0-T629 webcam cd .so wat can i do 4 it to install.

iveal

I want to call mobile phone using internet

Hello, i want to call mobile phone using internet what is the procedure tellme

iveal

Diagrams

Hello, im laxmi. will u plz send me the data flow diagram(level 0, level 1, level 2) , system flow diagram and context diagram for 'online newletter'...

iveal

Desktop.ini usb doesn't work in window vista

Hello, How can I do? It doesn't work in window vista. Please reply me! Thanks a lot!

iveal

Pc suite for sigmatel hxd6700

Hello, i want connect my pc to internet by sigmatel hxd 6700 mobile

iveal

Hcl leaptopl21vgadriver

Hello, sir this is jitu...i wana hcl leaptopl2 drivers

iveal

Deleting ares folders

Hello, Hii i just downloaded ares but somthing went wrong, i closed it halfway? i want to delete the folder but then it says " Cannot delete Ares. Ac...

iveal

Lephonea2 usb driver for pc to phone connect

Hello, i want usb software for connect with lephone with pc , pls send me its URL

iveal

Encrypt your images

Hello, The images can be encrypted!! i have never know that the pictures can be encrypted until i encrypted the pictures yesterday!! Image encrypti...

iveal

Populating second drop down box with data

Hello, I want to know the easiest way to populate the second select option box dynamically from the database. Thanks in advance

iveal

Dear sir , i have a lephone a2 , i want its p

Hello,

iveal

I was a victim of software counterfeiting

Hello,tarak I have some problem in my computer give the massage "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting " pl, solve my problem Config...

chardy

I need free airtel gprs for my pc.

Hello,i want free gprs service of airtel for my pc plz zend the settings on 9938336998 or plz sms me.....plz provide me quickly its urgent.

4 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
Nitin

Cd rom

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545. All of a sudden the CD Rom driver has disappeared from my computer, thus the CD rom won't read discs (it just spi...

Mwanasoft

Need good internet accelerator software

Hello, Good day for evry body whow can see this massage, I need somebody helping me to have an internet accelerator software, work good and realy ac...

jocoolguy

All my songs of deleted when my sister put i

Hello, my sister plugged in her ipod and it deleted all my songs and put her songs in mine. how do i change it so i can keep my songs and she can kee...

xpcman

Gprs net soft ware 5130

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Problem with office

Hello, i've got a problem to open" show office assistant in word ", everytime i try to run that it not working and says skuo11.cab not found and w...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
delapromesse

Internet problem

Hello Friends, I am not able to open the anti virus webpages and also microsoft webpages by putting their domain name but if i am entering their ip...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Webcom for mobile

Hello, my Mobile Eiroga E71 have the webcom opetion but i can not use becasue it is coming to me answer when i am contacting to the internet it is...

LouisSteph

Repaire u808

dear sir, good day I bought a GFIVE U808 mobile phone 2 month ago,last month it was swicthed off automatically when i was charging it,after that i...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Net on pc

Hello,i m using samsung sgh-j210... my service provider is aircel...i m able 2 use pocket internet on phone but when i try to use net on pc ...its si...

Neeraj

Gprs setting

Hello, Dear All please help i am using china EIROGA E71 and i want to GPRS Settige for it and tell me where ican i download themes and some softwaer ...

LouisSteph

Trouble charging!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my ipod touch nano was given to me without a charger ,so I got one for it and when I plug I into the computer it doesn't do anything at all . ...

LouisSteph

Am i blocked in msn

Hello,

LouisSteph

Computer

Hello, plz can u tell me hw to check my pc if it is working right.

LouisSteph

My laptop computer has no audio

Hello, I've Toshiba satelite A200-1MY (with Win XP operating system)but has no audio, b/c i didn't install the audio driver. Is there some body hel...

LouisSteph

Software for camcord dxg 505-v

Hii friends. I have camcord DXG 505-v but I dont have software I lose it, please if theres any one help me to find software for download because I br...

LouisSteph

Hello, i want to know about gprs setting ,ple

Hello, Hello, I want to know about gprs setting ,please give information how to do gprs and Internet setting on my nokia N 70 from loop mobile... my...

LouisSteph

Cd rom won't work error code 10

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 and the cd/dvd drive won't work in it. This happens when I install Itunes onto my computer. When I go into device...

LouisSteph

Unable to acess my yahoo account anymore

Hello, My Yahoo account has been temporaly closed due to the fact that my email adress has been used to send messages to the list of ll my contacts...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Remote is not working

Hello, I have Hp pavilion dv6000 windows Vista. My Remote is not working. Pl tell me the solution.

closeup22

Mixing videos

Hello, Where could i download a proper program to mix videos together and to add effects to them? Any suggestions?

dancedhall

Wps attachment

Hello, I am a senior citizen and this is my first computer. I am so overwhelmed that I may be in divorce court soon. Can anyone save my sanity and ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
jak58

Vmware esxi

Hi, I tried to install VMware,But it does not identify my HD.So that I can't proceed. I installed Hard Disk properly with my machine and it rec...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
SarathJ

Working slow

Hello,I have Dell laptop D600 and used xp,I want solve the slow problem facing me when I used it starting it took time and open Mozilla Firefox took ...

dancedhall

Obseration of a strange phenomenon which s

Hello, Respected Sirs, When, after inserting 4 GB pen drive in the path I click My Computer icon, two folders already created in Local Drive ...

dancedhall

Help recovering lost data

Hello, I recently ran a system recovery and i lost all my work files, pics, and music. My hard drive is back at factory settings. I am running wind...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
wolfish009

Problem adobe flashplayer 10 & vista ultimate

Guys, I'm facing a strange problem with my brand new notebook - Dell Core 2 Duo + 4 G memory + Vista Ultimate + IE8 + Adobe Flash Player 10. I'v...

iveal

Sound driver

Hello, i am from madurai, please give me a sound driver, for asus m2nmxse

dancedhall

Phone

Hello, I have nokia 3110c phone. how formatt my phone memory what is code

dancedhall
Results 11451 - 11500 out of a total of 14,985