The discussions

Sound driver

Hello, sir i have lose my sound driver so plz help this req... VINU MORYA

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
chardy

Sony vaio drivers vgn-fe550g

Hello, I have a sony vaio VGN-FE550G that recently had a virus. I reformatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP on it. Now it has no drivers ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Give me the link

Hello, give the link to download the driver fr compaq c794wu free of cost

closeup22

Quistion

Hello, thanks for last qustion it was great. can i record any music from the web which has no option to download only playing a song.

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
vicky2009

I need my hi5 activation code pronto

Hello, i really need to activate my hi5 address for business purposes can you help me

dancedhall

Best mobile

Hello, Ima Mr. sonveer singh purchage int his china g'five u808 mobile in your company so that am in the PC Internate attached in this mobile

dancedhall

Microphone not working

Hello, HEADPHONE AND MICROPHONE NOT WORKING.MODEL NO.C794WU(COMPAQ LAPTOP)

iveal

Msn messenger problem

Hello, I have a problem with every version of msn messenger. When the messenger opens and you have to write @-mail add and password it takes forever ...

dancedhall

Sp/3

Hello, I want to get SP/3 serial key.how i'm get it?plz help me. thanks !

closeup22

Looking for a program

Hello, I have some favorites folders on my local network and it takes too much time to check them manually. Does anyone know a program that can do t...

Expander

Bluetooth driver

Hello, I have a laptop model inspiron 1525 with vISTA. But I installled windows xp but i can not use bluetooth and i do not have blluetooth driver pl...

iveal

Watson

Hello, Canot get into my e-mail. Have not been able to do so for the past week. Everyone seems to be having the same problem.

dancedhall

Lost sound driver

Hello, sir i have lost my sound driver so please prived me the link to download the proper sound driver of my pc, configuration P4M890-M7 TE (Via Moth...

dancedhall

Audio driver aspire 4310

Hello, can somebody help me with my acer aspire 4310? it has no sound on it. i already download and install audio driver for acer aspire 4310, from a...

dancedhall

No software

Hello, good morning i have logitech webcam i don't have any cd or any serial no it is normal type before i was using this but now i formated my compu...

iveal

Registry disabled

Hello, when i used registry editor...there is a mesage...."registry editing has been disabled by your administrator"....i googled it....and i found i...

iveal

How to convert jpeg format music file to mp3

Hello, In my computer all the music files got changed to jpeg format i tried changing the extension from .jpeg to .mp3 but still no changes Could...

jonno

Access to recovery partition lost

Hello, I have a IBM desktop Thinkcentre 8084, it has an recover partition, put i cant accsess the recover partition, I press F11 but it dont access. ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
fustrated-technician

My songs are getting shorter

Hello, I have after many hours I have finally found out how to put songs onto my nintendo DSi but my songs are shorter for example I have an 11 minut...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
Raven

Batch file question

Hello, I want to rename my files (*.PDF), my files are distributed in different folders and directories how can I rename them?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
SenHu

Software installation

Hello, i have a problem in installation a software thunderbird software, which is like a outlook. when i open my yahoo account then , they ask for th...

dancedhall

Replacement of software in mp3 player

Hello, my Mp4 player's software got corrupted, when i switch it on it says connect USB CABLE to use as usb disk. need help to reinstall the softw...

closeup22

Adobe photoshop problems

Hi, in most of Adobe photoshops, there is an extraction tool! ehich is under the filter menu, but i dont have it! Any help will be appreciated.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Hp finger print

Hello, i cannot use hp dv6599ee fingerprint ,pls help me

closeup22

Complent

Hello, I am using bpl prepaid I have web service on may nokia 3230 mobile . I want use opera mini browser for net surfing but BPL excutive told ...

closeup22

Memory card

Hello sir, While opening the memory card in my hand set it is asking for password which i am not aware. When trying to read or format the m...

dancedhall

Phonebook backup

Hello, is there any free software that i can download to backup the phonebook and other information of my mobile phone?

sudhakaran_a

Memory card

Hello sir, While opening the memory card in my hand set it is asking for password which i am not aware. When trying to read or format the m...

dancedhall

Ree driver for multimedia speaker for pc

Hello Sir/Madam, Please help me, im looking for a free driver for multimedia speaker for PC... my multimedia speaker brand is tsun mi. model is XX-...

suff954

Ethernet controller driver

Hello, Looking for driver for ethernet controller for Dell computer Windows XP. Tring to install a router.

suff954

Estimation software for building/renovation

Hello, Can someone help me with an estimation software (excel sheet) for building/renovation.... Thanx EL

laisiulong

Error code:810003c1

Hello,I downloaded windows live messenger but when i sign in with my ID it always fails and says(signing in to windows live messenger fiald because t...

suff954

Uninstall probs

Can anyone please tell me the best uninstalling software there is, one that deletes all the left files and registries.. Thank you Any help will be a...

suff954

Uninstall probs

Does any1 know the best uninstalling software, i need one that deletes everything, including the left out files and registries! any help will be appr...

suff954

I need pc suite for china mobile e 71

Hello, i need pc suites and browsing softwares as well as themes and chat softwares like ebuddy for the china model e71 can u help me

suff954

Dell -no audio devices installed-windows7

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop - Inspiron B120. Recently updated with Windows 7 ultimate. Now The MicroPhone is not getting detected. It says No Audio...

suff954

Data flow diagram for transfering files

Hello,

manju

Trend micro upgrade crashes dell radomly

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension 5510 that came bundled with trend pc-cillan three year extended warranty, which was lapsing, so I downloaded a free 3...

suff954

No sound out

Hello, Hi due to virus i formated my computer and after formating my computer is no more giving me sound, ethernet connection and shaking VGA D...

closeup22

Pls send opera softwear

Hello, please send opera software for me i need it to browse with my laptop toshiaba A4 satellite

terver7

Scrolling prob.

Hello, I accidently clicked something (or typed) now every web page i go to i have to scroll and i have a small little screen for web pages now.

suff954

Volume contrl

Hello, My computer has no volume the icon has disappeared from the task bar can u help me please or send me the link to down load it thank you

suff954

Antivirus xp 2008 removal

Solved

Hello, Can someone help me remove Antivirus XP 2008 for free???????????

48 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
D1e9a9n1

Net dosent work

Hello, i have just bought a new hp deskjet 1560 printer ..i got a driver with it ,when ever i install that my browser stops browsing..and by un insta...

closeup22

Problem to install yaho messenger in mt6225

Hello, I had a Mobile named Blue tooth and it's Model No is MT6225. I want to Install yahoo messenger in my mobile but it doesn't support please give ...

suff954

Why does my pc shut off without warning

Hello, why does my PC shut off without warning if i play pc games and watch videos. Please help me i dont know what to do...

suff954

I need pc suite for lephone a3

Hello, I need pc suite for lephone a3 china mobile Configuration: Windows XP

suff954

Gprs setting

Hello, I want gprs setting in my mobile my mobile is nokia50

suff954

Jjj

Hello, how do i put my laptop Dell D610 on safe mood

suff954

Problem with installation of exe files

Hello, sir/madam please help me if u can, i am having problem with my laptop, the problem is when iam trying to install any exe file it shows error b...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
devendra
Results 12001 - 12050 out of a total of 14,985