The discussions

Adobe flash player installation

Solved

Hello, Can you please tell me how to install Adobe Flash Player onto Windows Vista 64 bit operating system? Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
Levi4

Computer

Hello What happens if you are on the computer all the time and you suddenly get a viruis? Thanks Guest,

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
wetaz21

Cs2 update problems

Hello, I just got the 5d mark ii and now can't open my cr2 files in either ps2 and ps4. I tried to update my ps4, as i found the suggestion in the f...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
dcv

Need help installing driver for dell inspiron

Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron B130. All of a sudden the CD Rom driver has disappeared from my computer, thus the CD rom won't read discs (it just ...

36 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
Thankful2u

Motherboard driver cd required

Solved

Hello, I formatted my compaq presario v6000 model laptop and lost my network driver and motherboard drivers, so please help send to me motherboar...

xpcman

Msn wont sign in

Hello, my msn hasnt been working for over a month now and im really tired of it, when i try to sign in it keeps saying "We cant sign you in to window...

JessGirl

In window media player not supporting songs

Hello, sir my window mediaplayer is not supporting all the video songs .what i will do and my operating system is windows 7.so please give me sugge...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
sarojkumar2k8@gmail.com

Search driver for my laptop

Hello, sir, pl,search proper driver for my hp pavilion dv2000 notebook thanks

iveal

Need vga driver

Hello, sir i have HCL NOTEBOOK L19CMP S.NO.6074AX504447 I LOST MY MOTHER BOARD DRIVER SO PLS ARRANGE THE SOFTWARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

iveal

Sound card 915gl

Hello, i have configured XP to my computer.serial no is 915Gl please advice me how to install it for intel pentium4?

amal

Drivers

Hello, i want Hcl L19 CMP Drivers

iveal

I forrgot my secert question's answer?

Hello,

LouisSteph

Audio device not working

Hello, I have made a new installation of xp pro in my G7 lap top with phoenix as mother board. the windows default sound is working. but in sounds an...

chardy

How can i make a cd with photos

Hello, I am using a sonny digital camera. I have copied snaps from the camera to a CD (non re-writeabe) through wizard. The images are in JPEG form...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
r

Aspire one zg5

Hello, Can somebody tell me where I can find an Ethernet Driver for my Aspire One Notebook Model No. ZG5. Thank You

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Message software not genuine

Hello, I purchased Microsoft Office 2003 in 2005 from 'desktopjunction' on eBay and until recently all the software has been operating with no erro...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
silentcat

Ethernet controller missing!

Hello, I recently reformatted my computer and went to Device Manager to update my drivers. But I tried to update the ethernet controller and it cou...

Hitman

Installation disc

Hello, I am currently having problems with my computer. I cannot remember my Administrator Password, and I cannot find my Installation disc. Can I bu...

xpcman

Help with ares

Hello, i have just downloaded the new Ares and i seem to be connected,but when i type in something in the search box, itll stay like that for hours a...

lilodlme

All windows close

Hello,How do you fix it when you have two or more windows open on your computer and you close one window and they all close?

Jerry

Sound driver

Hello, please tell me were can i download Realtek AC'97 Driver for windows 7!!!

dancedhall

Sound driver

Hello, bro my volume control problem . wave voive automatic up and down plz help me

dancedhall

Msenger

Hello, where can i download msn messanger please?

iveal

Mihirk

Hello, i got a samsung star w/ wifi. when i try to sync my phonebook with the mobile the GROUPS contacts is not updated. i am using SAMSUNG P...

LouisSteph

Get os from a recovery cd to a differnt pc

Hello, is there any way to get windows xp os files off my emachine recovery cd so I can put them on another machine that has no os

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
sonny

Trouble with audio on laptop

I am having trouble with the audio on my laptop and i don't know why/ At first, my there was only sound coming from my speakers and even when i plu...

closeup22

Sound drivers

Hello, my laptop is ibm T60, Type: 1951. i install the drivers from the ibm website. but it does not work. just beginning of the installation one m...

RI

A-program-can-t-display-a-message-

Hello, a-program-can-t-display-a-message-on-your-desktop this the problem in vista operating system in my system.........how can i solve this pr...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
satyasai

No sound

Hello, i have mercury romeo comp and therer is no sound external device and i would like to use an default sound device

closeup22

For new laptop

Hello, i want download all new driver for new toshiba satellite l300

closeup22

Unable to format kingston pd

Hello, when i use my kingston 32gb datatraveler windows ask to format it and on formating windows is unable to format it. help me!!

closeup22

Need assistance

Hello, please please really i need your help. someone hacked my Email. i have been working to get it back, but no way works... i tried to get it bac...

closeup22

Same email id in twodiffrent computer

Hello, Can i operate same mail id in two diffrent computers, Where all the email should reach to both the in box Can any one help me finding t...

closeup22

Why can i not see my films?it did work before

Hello, I have a Samsung L313 camera, which I have had for a while. I used to be able to take movies and then view them on my laptop. I don't know w...

iveal

How to make movies in avi?

Hello, I use a Nikon Coolpix S9 in my class. When I take films it autimatically makes them in .mov files. Is it possible to make/save them in anoth...

iveal

Cannot connect fone to pc via bluetooth

Hello, i cannot connect from my pc to my samsung fone via bluetooth, this is very strange as i had no problems in doin so yesterday and day before??

ravikumar

Plss

Hello, Hi, pls. help me i want to upload photos to my friensdter but i dont know how pls. teach me, thank u so much.

iveal

Hello, i was forget my scandisk microsd memory card (1 GB) password..how to recover it? i'm using NOKIA 3100 CLASSIC

iveal

Memory card

Hello, I have given a password to my memory card. I do not remember the password so how can i detect my password again or can change it. Please sug...

LouisSteph

E 71 pro pc suit need...

Hello sir, I'v purchased a Chinese E71 Pro mobile phone. But I don't have PC suit for this phone. btw I wanna install new theme for my E71 pro mobile...

LouisSteph

Accunt open

Hello, My gmail account has been disable i want to enable but i don't know how can i get it again so please give me some comprehensive detail to ...

LouisSteph

Memory card

Hello, My memory card sandisk not working in computer , in my mobile when i go to gallery it starts opening , keep on opening . Once I scan...

LouisSteph

Acer aspire 8935g screen problem

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 8935G running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bits. Soon after I installed the OS the display went haywire (distorted, etc). I the...

Dark7568

How to transfer files on my compute to mobile

Hello, i have nokia 5310 mobile. they provided me one cd. i want to know how to use that cd for transffering files to my mobile.

Dark7568

Network controller

Hello, pLEASE HELP ME TO FIND AND INSTALL DRICE NETWORK CONTROLLER AFTER I INSTALLED NEW WINDOW VISTAR

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
Bill

Camera

Hello, I lost my CD to my camera. How can I download the camera onto the computer? It is a Kodak Easyshare C813... Serial # KCGHR74527494 ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

No audio, no sound device; yet device enabled

Closed

Hello, I have a 2003 Dell Latitude C600/C500, it has XP Professional on it. It plays system sounds, but no other sounds. When I open the audio pr...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
patrick

Driver intex pc camera night vision it 305wc

Solved

Hello, I lost my driver cd of intex pc camera night vision model no it 305 wc

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
pradeep

You tube videow not palying

Hello, I have a problem in you tube .it shows your flash player might be an old version or java script might be turned off.Then i installed...

closeup22

Sound driver for hp tx1301au

Hello, i want sound driver for hp tx1301au series laptop............plz help me in finding ...........i jst changed my operating system from vista ...

closeup22
Results 11251 - 11300 out of a total of 14,985