The discussions

My friendster

Hello, why there's no upload photo in my friendster?i want to upload my pictures

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ytr

Hello, je un bruit de font a l'utilisation du micro

LouisSteph

Save problem.windows live messenger

Hello, i have a problem with my windowslive messenger.every time i restart my pc and open windowslivemessenger i must re-type email and password.in t...

LouisSteph

Kkkkkk

Hello, i have locked my folder i have forgotten 2 unlock i have formated only my c drive can i get my folder back can u help me

LouisSteph

How to open gprs in e55y+(china mobile?

Hello, Can u help me how to open GPRs and MMS?

LouisSteph

Lc c9 pc suite

Hello, my self sumeet recenty i have used LC C9 mobile handset i need it working pc suite

LouisSteph

Internet

Hello, how do i get free internet on my mobile phone

iveal

3gp

Hello, I do ever search for a good 3GP converter as you, that time, I used several 3GP converting tools to help me accomplish my kinds of video to my...

iveal

Sound drivers

Hello, hi,im trying to get FREE audio device,not driver robot. once you get to the end of all the steps,you have to register and pay, is there any F...

iveal

«sos»,

Hello, how can i recover my deleted sent items in my 5310 phone???

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Help pls.

Hello,wit someone pls help me with free internet settings .i with like 2 no from "which web site" i can get da "free web browsing " soft ware from.

dancedhall

Laptop drive and utilities

Hello, To, The HCL. Sir, I want a Hcl notebook g39 cp driver software.Serial no. is96094AX464917 and product code AX0G3845 .Please send imme...

dancedhall

Audio drivers enabled but no sound

Hello, I am having a problem with my sound. I have audio drivers installed and enabled but there is no sound still. this only happened when i install...

closeup22

Playback sounds

Hello, this is amar,, just enabled the audio output deviceof my hp windows vista. ther is no sign,, i need plaback devise to hear something,,

closeup22

Free bluetooth driver for dv600 note book

Hello, Please help me in downloading free version of Bluetooth Device Driver for my Pavilion HP DV6000 Note Book. I need it very badly. With th...

closeup22

Instructions for inq1 texting required.

Hello, Having upgraded to an INQ1 'phone recently, I would like to know where I can obtain a set of understandable instructions on how to set the l...

iveal

Gaming

Hello, i want to know how to make jar files work in my sigmatel s90 mobile please help me out.........

closeup22

How to bring back blocked msn-contacts

Hello, Recently I blocked and removed a woman on msn messenger. Now I want to unblock this person and put her back into my messenger contacts group...

iveal

Hcl drivers

Hello, Sir I want hcl audio drivers,i lost the cd,kindly help me HCL Mother Board P21 PDC

iveal

I cannot sign in to windows live messenger

Hello, I just wanted to no that I cannot sign in to windows live messenger,I get the error code 8000401a Please help me in this problem.I appreciate...

LouisSteph

Windows install

Hello, How long does it take to install Windows Live? I'm stuck on 58% complete for over an hour but I'm afraid to cancel. I'm installing it on a n...

LouisSteph

Making pc call to mobile and land line a

Hello, plz explain for me i want to make free call from pc to mobile landline any where in the world if nesssary than plz make me understand tell m...

LouisSteph

Kindly help !

Hello, i need drivers for my HCL notebuk s.no- 3084AX345103 puhleeez help!!!

LouisSteph

Micro chip lockedq

Hello, sir i am santhosh from india bangalore,,,,,,, i was using 2 gd micro sd crd 4 mobie & reciently i changed its password and changed my handset...

LouisSteph

Copy system32\drivers have problem ?

Hello, After format lost my laptop drivers , before I formatting can I copy system32\drivers folder ? Thanks

iveal

Driver needed

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1525 laptop. how can i use my simcard to make calls. do i need to install any driver? help needed urgently

LouisSteph

Im confused and really need help

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble with my product key. I got windows xp with my laptop and i typed in the key from the sticker on the bottom of it bu...

LouisSteph

Audio driver problem

Hello, plz send me the audio driver for hp 530 laptop i m facing a problem from many days

LouisSteph

Intex pc camera it-305wc

Sir I lost my pc camera softwear C.D.Please send the Intex night vision pc camea No.IT-305WC softwear to my email address keswarareddy@gmail.com ...

iveal

Need help with drivers that were erased

Hello, im not to sure how to get the things that came with my computer they were erased i cant use my web cam,watch my movies my hd was erased and bl...

iveal

Live messenger won't hold log in info

Hello, Why does my windows live messenger NOT hold on to my login information unless I leave my computer on and is there a way to fix this problem? ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
Master_Redav

Pls help

Hello, i want to install wifi driver for my dell vostro 1014.....as there is no option for wifi on my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

How to take name & number

Hello, How to take name & numbers or contacts from my china mobile a200 for that what i want to do.............

closeup22

If there is any pc suit for china mobile a200

Hello, if there is any pc suit for china mobile a200

closeup22

Sigmatel fxd s30 pcsuit

Solved

Hello, I purchase Sigmatel fxd s30 phone.I want connect GPRS through my phone to P.C. But my phone not connect Gprs to my pc .So please help me and ...

dancedhall

Unable to format my harddisk due to error 14.

Hello, I am unable to format my PC Hardisk for it is showing Error 14 & then it shows Press Any Key to Exit Setup. Shall be grateful if you would ...

dancedhall

How to take contacts from my china mob a200

Hello, i am having more contacts in my cell How to take contacts from my china mobile a200 for that what i want to do.............

dancedhall

About gprs

Hello, can we use gprs in e71 china mobile and plz send me all the settings.

dancedhall

China pc suit

Hello, i want a pc-suit for china mobile.i want china pc-suit in english language.plz give me reply sir.

dancedhall

Suond problem

Hello hi i have problem with i the suond i need suond software after i instliat my new windows xp 2002 pack2 my laptop is hp pavilion dv2000 i nee...

dancedhall

Cant play anything on vlc

Hello, i m unable to play any thing on my vlc media player when i open it a message appears "VLC media player has encountered a problem and needs to...

srini

Cannot format my baseline 4gig usb stick

Hello, i bought a new usb stick when i plug it in it says the usb stick is not formatted when trying to format on my computer right click and click fo...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
Kokzen

Need driver for hcl leaptop 9509 ct 725

Hello,

dennyan

I need some help! t_t

Hello, I just got a new IPod that requires me to have the latest 9.0 or higher ITunes. Right now I think I have 8.2 or something. Is it possible for m...

iveal

Myspace

Hello, my child have a myspace account i know the password but if he changes it can i have the new one sent to my email

iveal

Msn messenger

Hi there, Even if i select the option to remember me, i have to sign in everytime on my msn messenger, please is there a solution to it, it is very...

iveal

3gp

Hello, could you please tell me where i can download a 3gp converter?

iveal

File change in chinese language

Hello, i have 32 gb pen drive, in which i load some data in it its autometically get converted in some chinese language formet which not supported by...

LouisSteph

Hi should help me everyone

Hello, How was your past day? I'm sumia khan .23 years old I want to free calling in mobile or landline. so could you kindly tell me.how its p...

LouisSteph

How can i get a audio mixser for my pc

Hello,

LouisSteph
Results 11151 - 11200 out of a total of 14,985