The discussions

No audio output device is installed

Hello, I am having problems with my laptop. The sound was OK yesterday, and today May 30, 2009 I just found that the sound it is not working, and it ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
jmp59

My acoount is disabled

Hello, my facebook account is disabled...... i even sent a message to facebook help..... they replied we The Facebook Team has received your inquiry ...

pirmnd

Unknown device

Hello, hi m not abl 2 connect mu mobile to my pc...... what to do?????????

goodbye1936

What is this

Hello, what the is this XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMS7U4D5AG4

cwait9825

Laptops gets hang on switching it first time

Hello, i have a dell Inspiron .I bought it couples of wks ago .Since then I have been getting problems of such.It doesnot perform well when i swithch...

edytrag

Erro

Hello, Yesterday my computer is running nice but once i have restart my computer and try to format it will formated not fully but when nine minutes...

hradio99

Data trncper

Hello, how can copy phone book & sim memory numbers?

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
fly.away198

Usb por not working

Hello, i have china mobile.toshibo v68+ model.its dual sim and alnog tv also.my mobile usb port is not wotking. i cant down load any thing from my ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
bouge11

People sending rude messages using my msn

Hello, someone has been using my MSN to send rude messages to all of my friends but I don't know who it is, how do I stop this?

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
Will

My mp3 player

Hello, I have an Mp3 Player but someone lost my Software and i want to download music to my mp3 player and it is not letting me download. I want to k...

chris

Help needed..usb file cannot open on desktop

Hello,everybody! i have a small problem and i hope to get a response. when i connect my usb stick to the computer i can open my dreamweaver 8 , but ...

jeruvy23

Computer

Hello, hey my dell windows xp home edition Intel celeron. i need to how to download the sound card

meenupa

How can i get pictures from the net?

Hello, how can i get pictures from the internet to post to my friendster album?

rubanru1

Weird hacking

Ok.So the other day i got a phone call from my friend saying which one of you( me and my sister in family aswell ) are flirting with 'someones' brothe...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Vedio files curreped

Hello, iam facing problam like that. aWhen iam copy any vedio file it being not responded it become carrupted give me solution

softwins

Dear sir

Dear sir, please e-mail me my myspace password to bhayes13@woh.rr.com this is my alternate e-mail address

honeyho3

Urgent made it

Hello, my lap cam dirvers ok, but i can't on it in the desktop,i have only drivers pl, send me cam software thank u

noblepentium

Drivers required

Hello, I have Vaio VGNCR-20520/P laptop, i have installed XP, but now i could not find the driver for Bluetooth, please help me out. -vishnu

Themask02

I need drivers

Hello, my PC have lost its sound i need to download sound driver direct me type ;Compaq evo d510 sff

4 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
Highway72

Please help me!!

Hello, My msn and facebook accounts have recently been hacked. I tried to answer my secret question but they changed it so I have nooo idea how to get...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
missa2269

'mulltimedia controller' drivers

Hello, This is Chris from Mumbai, can u please help me to download 'Multimedia Controller' Drivers as i am unable to do it or else can u ple...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
ilfac

Please help to get the same... regards....

Hello, Please Help to get the same... Regards.... Configuration: Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40Ghz, 248 MB of RAM / Microsoft Windows XP Professional, V200...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
Highway72

Help dell inspirion b130

Solved

Hello, i have a dell 130 laptop and the windows wont load I dont have the install disk and dell wont send them to me ,b/c I didnt buy the pc brand ne...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2009 by
aquarelle

Can not play dvd on dvd player-says unknown

Hello, I have recorded some video onto a dvd from a camcorder using dazzle dvd recorder-and have vista-my dvd's will not play on any dvd player. Any...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
cha.ki19

Window menu bar

Hello, I jsut can't open explore in all windows.. When I open file the window shows blank with no menu bar as well in internet explore.. Can you adju...

5 replies Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
gggg

Block copying cd

Hello, i have created a sample software what i need nobody cannot copy the CD and Datas is it possible to do in VB6.0 if s means, ca...

mazdo

Online consumer market research free software

Hello, Have access to free online disk storage, screensavers, sweeptakes, games Permission Research is part of an online market research communit...

roppy

Avg blocking my explorer

Hello, i've got a scam on my PC. Avg keeps on popping up whenever I try a site. I can't even delete it from my task mananger, because the file avg36...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
Trying2

Dont know what to do

Hello, ive lost my cd for my webcam what do i do? x

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
Highway72

Windows installer trouble

Hello, I've also joined the club of "THE VISTA-TROUBLED" I bought a new laptop last week, with VISTA pre-installed. A day I would regret for a ver...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
You

Sound device

Hello, I have faceing a problem because of i do not have a sound device

wder51

Hello me to know my secret question answer?

Hello, any tell to me what i am doing to back my lost answer to my secret question please??

pyrania

I cant get adobe flash 10 to install

Hello, I have tried everything to install flash after it got deleted in error. when i go on adobe the gold bar doesnt appear. i have downloaded the...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
Surfer

The sound in my computer got crazy

Hello, the sound still there somhow ... i can use the skype ... but anyother thing works with no sound suddenly ... my media player , my classic pla...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2009 by
sindla

Can't recover the hidden folders

Hello, My USB was attcked by an unknown virus. Its folders were hidden and I can not recover them. I tried changed the Checked Value key but I still ...

certif

No sound

Hello, I have no sound running through my lapop, i have windows vista, at the bottom there is a speaker in the taskbar but has a red cross on it, I...

mchiy75

Devices problem : sound & audio

Hello, pls. help me to fix my computer i delete , i mean my brother delete it he didnt know that was the sounds and audio devices and i went it ba...

sppota730

Vga drivers problem

Hello, I have a Driver VGA but I can't install VGA driver in my laptop hp pavilion dv1000 it shows a message Hardware not support but previously it...

TEC-Commodities

Help me....iran...

Hello, i formatt usb flashdisk 120gb (sony vaio) i can not format with windows beacuse no(fat or fat32) format it with software(onblaye) but ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
navid2563

Multimedia driver for acer 3000

Hello, I'm burn out in looking for a solution for my labtop acer 3000 with windowsXP installed. The sound does not come out. And struggling to know h...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
guygu6

Cds not finalised

Hello, I have a laptop,using the latest Itunes version to burn CD's and put them onto the ipod. I have not changed anything in the settings whatsowev...

nareen123

Recording levels on my dell laptop with vista

Hello, I have recently purchased a new microphone with a USB connection. I am recording through Audacity. I have accessed the Sound Card and adjust...

JinKazama14

Someone misused my mail

Hello, Hello, This is asif someone has changed my password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long ago I...

softwins

Cant get either java or flash to work

Hello, please help me... when i try an edited on photobucket it say" This application requires flash 9 or newer go to abobe" i clicked the link b...

Delp_78

Realplayer

Hello, hi can you send to me Realplayer 11 gold free down load jarvis

vinnydman

Sistem seurity

Hello, Sistem Security 2009 blocked my exe files and i can't play pc games and run mozilla.how to fix this??help me pls

d.m.s

Gateway laptop motor over heated

Hello, If the motor in my Gateway Laptop over heated is there anyway possible to fix it? When I plug the charger into my laptop the green light does...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
King_Kong

Can view everything but profile page

Hello, My profile page on facebook will not load. I've tried from a lap top and different desk tops from various accounts, had friends try and the...

picou21

Shutting down failure

Hello, i trust I ll have a great time on this forum. Anyone to kindly help>my7 computer fails to shut down.It will bring the message SHUTTING DOWN ...

dpd.gerard

Incompatible software

Hello, I downloaded a trial version of Kaspersky 2009. On trying to install, I was asked to remove a particular program that could not run with Kaspe...

sarannan
Results 13651 - 13700 out of a total of 14,985