The discussions

Help with roxio photosuite 10 ?

Hello, Whenever i click on Touchup Brush or Add or Edit Text, the program shuts down and says : Runtime Error ! This application has requested ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
bizzounours

Acer 5330 intel(r) high definition audio hdmi

Hello people, I have this problem that i was hoping somebody out there could help me with?? I have just purchased an Acer 5330 laptop and downgr...

minipc

Internet stops working

Hello, expert guys I tried to delete my recent item files and every time i press delete message says internet explorer stops working. options; let...

eeshtaar

Connecting camera of phone to laptop

Hello, i would like to know that if I can use my nokia n78 phone camera to connect in my vista sony viao laptop as it doesnot have a in built camera....

n.bie16

Windows live beta wont come out

Hello, windows live beta dont want to uninstall from my pc.. i hav no idea wat to to i hav tryed many tings but it jus wont come out.. cant i get som...

reazz

Sound driver

Hello, Pls, help down load sound driver for hp compaq nx9100. Windows Xp

timeman76

I want to call my friends

Hello,i have broadband connection i want to call my friends from my pc

selfeesh

Applications

Hello, i am Mujahed . I am having a china i phone where can i get its applications ..?

siwemen

Drivers

Hello, Pl send HCl Model P-3006 Driver to my mail ID ( Sound ,vga ,lan,modem Etc.)

go4tyson

Reloading windows on laptop

Hello, i have a inspirion laptop that keeps reloading windows what can i do.

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
smokey65

For the levon r61

Hello, How do you Unlock an IBM Lenovo R61. I check the website but does not exist no more. Do you have any clue what I can do.

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
instructor

Help with msn

Hello, i have just download the newest messenger. i had to install some things then my laptop restarted. when it started up again i clicked on msn an...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
whineup

Problem between computer and cell phone

Hello, I recently downloaded facebook to my blackberry phone. I usually use that and I invited all my friends from my phone, but now when I use...

zzzdi10

Sound driver

Hello, I lost my sound after reinstalling my windows sp3.

slowfood78

Sound drivers for toshiber laptop

Hello! i don't have sound drivers in my toshiber laptop and im trying to find sound drivers for toshiber what mast i do

n.bie16

Forgot

Hello, i forgot my password they say that send it to my alternate email address but i forgot my alternate address how i get my email please help me m...

sadgurl

Installing i tunes 8.1

Hello, yes even i have the same problem downloading i tunes on my vista it shows a message quoted its not a valid win 32 application can i get a solu...

iveal

Hie i misplaced my logitech software,

Hello, i lost my logitech software,so i want to try and use the webcam on another computer,and it keeps saying install software,pliz help me with t...

go4tyson

Please help

Hello, i have a 'FUJIFILM' camera and have lost the install cd so i can not download the photos to my computer can i download the software off the in...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
aquarelle

My account has been disabled

Hello, my gmail account has been disable when i tried to login. it was showing account disabled which i don't know why, plz i need this account very...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
benjason123@gmail.com

Myspace

Hello, i have changed my myspace password, but then i fogot it. i tried putting my email address in my login page, but it's not the same one as my ...

fullsaver

Laptop problem

Hello, in my laptop if swith on after welcome become blank with cursor.what is the main problem of my laptop?plz help me.plz.

daniele258

Pendraive

Hello, dear sir my pendrive has 2gb transend when my pendrive will not be open what can i do pls give the soul;ution

triodon

Sound device

Hello, i havent any sound on my sistem nec pc please help me

daywish

I am not able to install adobe flash player

Hello, I am not able to install Adobe Flash Player in vista home prm when i cleick on install flash it says install Successfully but can't watch the ...

zimouvitch

Sound in pc video call

Hello,my pc does not produce sound in pc to pc video call,windows live messenger but my sound is ok in other programs,the person im talking to can her...

memoriz

Need sound and vga drive.

Hello, HB Please help, I need to download a sound drive and a VGA drive for my Dell LAtitude D410 Notebook. I lost the originas disk and now the li...

jak58

Problem in usb & dvd drive..

Hello, when i insert pen drive in usb port.. & i want to format it. the one error display.. your drive is write protected.. so i m not forma...

ofmebest

Sound driver

Hello, I have lost my computer's driver CD and can't install sound system.What should I do? ...

go4tyson

My computer doesnt working

Hello, i have uninstalled visualstudio by using cd.But thereafter my computer doesnt working.even it doesnt switch on what i have to do? to switch ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
shiju

Legacy audio drivers

Hello, my laptop was working properly before i played dvd.after playing dvd when i tried to watch video songs i could not watch it properly as there ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
soocerhe

Antivirus?

Hi All, What is the best antivirus software to use if you have a virus that hides your desktop and all tool bars. I can run my antivirus which is def...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
LAW129

Drivers

Hello, i want hcl LX infinity powerlite 9200GM Laptop drivers.my cd cops miss the college. Regards M.Kavitha Contact No-9786018818

goldcore10

Simple test

This is a simple test to see if your java script is workin http://www1.mistered.us/?tm=1&kw=movies&KW1=Video%20Streaming%20Server%20Software&KW2=D...

defitem

Sound proplem

Hello, i got IBMthinkpad r50e am having a problem finding sound device for this laptop because i cant hear nothing from this laptop. thank you

lostmaps

I am unable to instal quick heal antivirus

Hello, In my system i instal Quich Heal antivirus Trail version and same day i un instal duedo some updates purpose. Same day once again i am ...

mario221

E-mail access

Hello, for a week or more now, I log into my Explorer then hit my hot mail it goes to ASK.com click on sign-in or what ever I think will give me answ...

anaistozor

Emergency

Hello, how best can i install xp sp2 on my laptop using vistor os

angelaf

Help for getting my sound card working!!

Hello, I have a dell dimension E510 desktop with windows xp professional installed on it. I just recently installed the windows xp on their so i am t...

ermoon5

Problem with starting up

Hello, I have HP pavilion dv6700 laptop I was working on my laptop and then i closed the screen quickly without closing it from the start menue whe...

naturali

Camera

Hi, We have a Mac and it has a built in camera but for some reason it says no camera attached or in use but its built in and no other applications ...

leaveyou

Unable to remove avg 8.0 home edition antivir

Hello, unable ot remove AVG 8.0 home edition free antivirus

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
defitem

Drivrs needed

Hello, my webcm is of intex and the model no ispc02 so can u please send me the drivers to my e mail ass please do it fest i need it literally

dyb56

Time up

Hello, I need to time op the internet access to my kids. Since they cannot go to sleep early to the beau. internet. I know there is a way to deny the...

noogie37

Not compatible

Hello, I am trying to install a dell 720 printer, When I try to add it the list does not include it. I says to pick the one that is compatible. Which ...

sa.nk71

Help me asap!!

Hello, I have lost a password on my hotmail account and want to get it back please help me do this it has EVERYTHING important that i need on there!...

shiban

Adobe flash player

Hello, i have widows vista and it will not download flash player i have tried to load the latest version and it will not do it can any one help th...

s.preme

I need smtp orange

Hello, I need valid orange smtp username and password.

doomin17

Myspace

Hello, i had a myspace but then i for gt my password i lost a lot of good firends over it i gust made a new one but i need a oldder one pppppppplllll...

minimoimem

Lost sound drivers cd

Hello, recently i formatted my PC, n then i found that, i d hav lost my driver cd,,, i want to download sound driver for my pc,, plz help me out th...

nerthin
Results 13451 - 13500 out of a total of 14,985