The discussions

Antivirus types

Hello, I have a problem with my system, the task manager was disabled by the administrator. I knew it was a virus and so I formated the system. How...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
BinaryBuddy

Software modem

Hello, all my friends in this forum,... my modem cdma zte mg 870 is not support for windows vista, can you help me how to get the program running on ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
onetera

No audio device showing

Hello, We have a compaq pc - have been having problems with sound and volume device have tried all sugestions on forum but nothing seems to be workin...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Problem in sound

Hello, Hello i have a problem in my sound system befor i had a window vista now i have window xp so i got a problem in sound card so pleas guide...

rubrami281

I need the driver for my cam

Hello, can you help me ! i have a creative webcam model no. ct6840 can you send me the driver for it thanks

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

Output problem

Hello, I installed Xp and when put mainboard and motherboard for their setups.in installation field it's didnt notice Sound device for checking that ...

syed faisal

Reinstall is necessary for java

Hey guys having some problems with my java asking me that a reinstall is necessary what should I do please?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Help, my usb card saids to format but i have

Hello, I saved a lot of info on my 8gb usb card and when I went to put it on my other computer it said "please format" How can I retieive the info...

rubrami281

Need drivers...!!!

Hello, I figure that my laptop does not have VGA drivers. After i formatted my Laptop afew months back, I am getting problems with my graphics. I...

kieferschild

Plz i would really be happy if there an answe

Hello, hi there ,, i raelly need to know , if i can find out who i have had blocked on my msn , and if i can add them back ,, thx

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Hp pavillion dv6226tx notebook pc

Hello, im using hp pavillion dv6226tx notebook pc and i got my OS currupt i need to take it back to the factory condition and i dont have any back up...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Ncase problem

Hello, I am Samuel and it seems that I am having a problem with a program called Ncase. I have installed it a couple of weeks ago and since, I have n...

xpcman

Can't open files saved as batch jpgs from cs3

Hello, My daughter and I shot photos at an event in RAW format and opened them with her MAC in CS3. She then batch saved them as jpgs and wrote th...

xpcman

Partitioned c drive full!

Solved

Hello, I have a Sony desktop, with windows XP, the system is 4 years old and the C drive ( 16 GB) is full. I get error messages as well reminding me ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

What it means dvd+-rw

Hello, my sister just bought her computer but yesterday i was at her place and noticed one thing on her dvd rom.. it was written dvd+-rw and i spent ...

hddblock

Purpose of lightscribe

Hello, well im thinking about changing my dvd rom and putting one integrated with lightscribe can anyone tell me whats the real purpose of lightscrib...

regischa

Drives problem

Hello, iam mozambican my problem is that i formatted my hp530 laptop i downloaded drives from hp site. but am missing the other device and i dont kn...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
sfxhonda

Windows live messenger

Hello, I am currently using WLM 8.5 but i would REALLY appriciate it if i could get WLM 9 on my desktop because i would really like to be on msn at s...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
P8ntBal1551

I have no sound card or sound device

Hello, i cant find the rite driver i looked on www.download.com and i cant find it.i dnt know if im missing a driver and a mixer but i need sound. i ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

How to avoid checking mails by avg antivirus

Hello, I have installed a free AVG antivirus in my system.I also use Msoutlook-2007 to send/receive my mails.after completion of Avg trial peri...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
meesdrt

I have format my laptop since then no sound

Hello Due to some problem i have formated my laptop but no sound at all i have did upgrade with window the problem still what can i do please i nee...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

I'm looking for a program...

Hello, I'm looking for a program, but i don't remember the name of it. I know it's on my computer though =) It's a program where you can type words o...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
belleydude

Need driver

Hello, i Need hp pavilion tx 1000 audio driver for win xp.please help me.

union5force

Audio problems

Hello, im wondering how can i fix the laptop on the volume were it has the date and time it has the volume logo why does it have an x im trying if ...

redbull.cz

Photoshop cs3 killing ram on closed files

Hello, I'm having a bit of a problem with CS3 photoshop on Mac OSX, the problem is this: After opening a file and working on it, i click sav...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
Hugh Manzu

Microsoft office

Hello Linda, Is there a way in which I can get microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, publisher and quick books free and not as a trial? I would prefer ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

<<help>> me for drivers for windows vi

Hello, i have sonix webcam sn9c120 i m using windows vista but i cant find driver for windows vista plz help me how to manage this problem

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Hello i'm having problems

Hello, my cousin gave me a webcam without the disc, is there anyways that i can download the webcam without the cd? i will give u the serial number o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
availlity

Avg cannot heal a trojan

Hello, i have a trojan on my computer named win32:prosti-bt and there are some files which are locked on my pc. i have avg on my computer which can...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
civicpower

No sound

Solved

Hello, I was working on my laptop and a window opened saying something about windows update. I didn't pay much attention but figured it had bee...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
Karrie

Java gone crazy

Hello, Ive just had this problem. Whenever I go on the internet it keeps telling me that java isn&apos;t installed properly what should I do please...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
perfirm

Cannot get back the data

Hey there, I locked some files up using an ecrypting software and now asking me to get the full version. I tried to hard remove the software in the p...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
johnnyind

Driver problem

Hello, Dear sir/madam i purchaged Acer Aspire 4720Z. i instaled Microsoft XP professional. my problem is system is not taking some of drivers such ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Sound driver

Hello,i have hp pavilion dv 2000 and i lost the sound after fomating the computerplease i need help to reinstall the sound to my labtop thanks.

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
irongege

About exe file

hello I have downloaded a software from net. then there was a option of open or open with. I click on open with adobe 8.1 version mistakenly. after ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
higherex90

Partition formated unknowing..

Hello, wel..i just formated my D driver withouting knowing...actually i was playing with the diskpart to create partition but i found the D partiti...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
shunan

Web being weird

Hello, My webcam was plugged into my old computer and worked perfectly. now i have a new computer and i plugged it and and installed it then i went ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
Saha

Audio set up

Hello, hi sir.......my computer is p3. mercury motherboard.i have no audio installer.so how to found from internet.give me the perfect side.so i m do...

Saha

Error code 0x800c2f8f

0x800C2F8F is the error code that I get when attempting to do what is supposed to be an upgrade or update to Windows Media Player 11 through Time War...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
koloreks

Drivers needed

Hey there, Im in search of drivers for my laptop Toshiba Tecra M3. The cd I had is damaged and I can&apos;t get use the cd can anyone help me please?

bluenite7

Dvd wont play

Hello, A friend lend me a movie on dvd but whenever I will try to open the movie to watch it windows will give me a list of programs to watch the mo...

procontact

Ethernet drivers

Hello, i have compaq evo system i kudint found that pc model no & idont have ethernet driver also so im not eabile to activate the prodect key i wan...

homerclones

No image or video workin

Hello, my internet is working absulutely fine but no images or videos come up like say for example you tube, it comes up but if i click a video it doe...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Best antivirus

Hello, can someone tell me actually what is the best antivirus software i can get please? in fact im very often infected with all kinds of viruses a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

No audio responnse

Hello, i have just installed xp sp3 when i tried to install the audio driver from my motherboard cd it gives an error i.e no audio hardware found...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

My computer does not have sound

Hello, i have the same problem as you..im feeling vexed i have asked many frens to help me fix but they say cant if anyone knows can help me?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

Computer getting restart when i give turn off

Hello, Friends I have Desktop PC.When I Give Shut Down Command to it.Its making a restart within a few seconds.I am little bit worried about it.Anyo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, can anyone help(again) my friend has just done a clean install of windows xp(due to a virus) but now he has no sound????? he has a hewit packa...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Desktop icons disappeared and task manager is

Hello, Its almost a week now,im facing this problem... all desktop icons have disappeard and the task manager is disabled. When i go to the start men...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
karthik

Sound device problems

Hello, Last night i disabled my speaker device so i could listen through my headphones, now i want to enable it but i cant seem to find it anywhere, ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
xpcman
Results 14651 - 14700 out of a total of 14,985