The discussions

How to reach other computer

Hello, Could you pls guide me how to go/enter in another pc if i know the ip adress of that? Hoping for the full supportive answer Regards

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
OWEN LETHABO

No sound or audio device?

Hello, i have'nt had sound on my pc since a friend reformatted it mths ago...its saying theres no sound or audio device, i've read on the net that ...

OWEN LETHABO

Problem with windows media player

Hello, Im trying to play mp3 or wma files on my computer using windows media player 10 and everytime it seems to jump around like an old scratched re...

redbull.cz

Hieeeeee!!!

Hello, i just bought a hp laptop model dv5 1007ax and installed xp,.. now i cant get the correct graphics drivers.. can somebody please help me t...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
kanishk

Message to delete partition

Hi, Have a second hard disk and wanted to connect it to my primary one so as to get all the information on it but disk management only gives me the...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Software needed

Hello, searching for a software that can modify pictures in the closest pixel anyone can tell me a software i can get in order to do that? if i ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
kieferschild

Msn status problem

How can i see when someone is actually online when their status is set to ' appear offline ' ??

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
kieferschild

Msn major problem! help!

Hello, well for the past two years my msn (windows live) hasn't worked at all. It signs in, but after 2 minutes or so it signs me out again, this co...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
kieferschild

Bluetooth and blue screen problems

Hello, I downgraded my hp pavillion dv6000 from vista to XP and I'm having problems such as my bluetooth connection is not working and anytime I habe...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
trymyhelp10

Facing problem with audio & display & vide

Hello, Last month i was purchased hp-530 laptop in hyderaBAD, NOW GETTING PROBLEM WITH aUDIO & DISPLAY THESE TWO ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY, PLZ GIVE...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
melnisson

Cannot watch movie

Hello, A friend lend me a movie on dvd but whenever I will try to open the movie to watch it windows will give me a list of programs to watch the mov...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
Chris Needler

Speech, sound and audio devices

Hello, i'm ron! my media player ses that. i dont have an audio devices, i need to install a device first before performing the player. i ne...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
Aisha

I dont know the serial number!

Hello, Its Haley i really need help i lost my disc and i cant install my webcam and i dont know the serial number what do i do??

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
wissam

Audio device

Hello, can you help me to install my audio device i think it is modem#0lineplayback my computer is windows xp pack2

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

Network

Hello, whene I try to open itunes it saids the network timed out plese try again if some of the words are not sppeld right i`m tired

vpnserver

Probs to delete a program

hey ! I've a prob with windows live messenger 9.0 beta . In fact , a lot of programs don't work with that version , so I tried to download the older b...

askmehelp

I need all the drivers for hp dv 6000

Hello. I have a hp pavilion dv6000 that came with vista home premium and i did a downgrade to xp pro and didn't have any problems getting the operatin...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

Not found any sound driver

Hello, i have a desktop that is hcl beanstalk in there is vista but now i have formatted my windows and downloaded xp sp2 but now i am facing prob...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

Audio drive

Hello, I am working with a HP DESK TOP on my home when i change the windows older vertion to new window sevice pack 3 the audio device is not working ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

Should i extract files ?

Hello, Ive just downloaded a new bios for my computer and now what must I do with the rar file? Did I burn it right as it is on a cd or must I extrac...

dreamwave

Blue screen of death atfer upgrading m.board.

Hello, I just upgraded my motherboard from asus p5w dh deluxe to gigabyte ep45-ds4 and now when windows starts the loading bar will just go by for ab...

hollow21

Sd card problems. please help urgent!

Hello, I have a SanDisk, 1 GB camera memory card. For some reason my computer cannot detect it in the USB drive. I have multiple slots in my computer...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Formatting

Hello, I have as a second pc a dell dimension 8100. My hardrive is a Seagate ST320413a 20Gb. I am attemptingto completely format this (I think it i...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
zach

Dvd to dvd

Hello, i need to copy a dvd to dvd directely as a image of the orginal dvd. how is it possible

rubrami281

File sharing on msn

Hi buddies Is it possible to share files within windows messenger? Theres some files I want to share with a friend and I don't know how to do ...

GeorgeRattel

Usb device raw

Hi, I have 128MB and 1GB USB flash manufacturer not printed. Both after virus scan were working ok but suddenly stop working and showing RAW format...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
blackdahlia

Hp laptop audio driver

Hello,I have hp compaq laptop(Intel Centrino Duo). but the sound card doesnt work does anyone can help me.. how to download sound card and VGA COMP...

tabascochontal

Vm is low all the time

Hello, Since yesterday I have my pc working slowly. Although I have try to make a complete full scan of my computer my antivirus cant find something....

Deyel78

Cannot complete formatting

Hi, Last month I bought a brand new 4 gigabyte pen drive and now when I am trying to format it it will format only up to 1gigabyte anyone can tell me...

GeorgeRattel

«helpâ»

Hello, i am shop a labtop my lab top name is aser aspire 4720z but my labtop touchpad is not work and my try to install driver and installed it. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
gopad

About bluetooth software

Hello, i need blue tooth software for my pc .It is dell inspiron 1525 .shall u provide me for free

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
takeadvice1221

Problem with antivir2008

Hello, anyone can tell me if antivir 2008 is really a good antivirus? Its just that it is asking me to pay for it and I have never heard about it so i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
raphy00

Driver issue

Hello, sir i purchase a kingston 2gb pen drive but my pc can not install the device driver software in windows vista

melnisson

No sounda or video

Hello, i have windows xp and i cant watch videos or music and it wont let me download what i need to do have a guy told me to find the name of the mo...

reji

Any idea about fonts?

Hi everybody can someone tell me what fonts does HTML/CSS support? I need fonts like Comic Sans MS, or at least tell me if it supports that.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
imation

Flash player problems- please help

Hello, i have windows vista and my internet is set up with safari. It says that Flash Player 9 is installed on my computer. When i go into computer...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
kjf15

Cannot play video movie

Hello, A friend lend me a movie on dvd but whenever I will try to open the movie to watch it windows will give me a list of programs to watch the mov...

David Gibson

Usb port problem

DEAR FRIENDS, I am having problem with my USB port.None of my usb devices are being recognized anymore by windows although I could connect my nokia...

David Gibson

Drivers for tecra m3

Hey there, Im in search of drivers for my laptop Toshiba Tecra M3. The cd I had is damaged and I can't get use the cd can anyone help me please?

jmp59

Sound problem

Hello, right click "my computer" click"manage" click "device manager" click "sound, video & game controller open (audio codes, legancy audio ...

jmp59

Need drivers

Hello, hello i need wireless network drivers for hp dv 9000

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2008 by
Neev

Refair vista

Hello, i need all drivers for Hp pavilion dv 2620us for windows XP also if possible windows vista with serial number.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2008 by
Kendell

Msn

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
Naz

Uj850s - deleted registry keys ....

Hello, This UJ 850s is driving me crazy for almost one year. Since I bought my Vaio VGN FE880E, I never could rely on this. About a week ago, in a m...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
Jonah

File sharing on msn?

Hi buddies is it possible to share files within windows messenger? Theres some files I want to share with a friend and I don't know how to do...

csdenmark

Sound problem

Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop i format to change vista to xp after formating i got all drivers but there is a problem occured sound divic...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Network driver

Hello, I just installed windows xp professional 2002 I erased my hard drive now my computor says I have no network driver or devices my connection is...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
mj

Need driver

Hello, how can i get drivers for my dell latiitude d600 network controller?

jmp59

Bloutooth drivers for zd800

Hello, I need the bluetooth drivers for my hp zd8000

truste1

Problem with my sound device

Hello, i just reinstalled my windows xp but i have no sound my sound card is a dynex sc5 i already downloaded the driver from hp web page but doesn t...

1234melody
Results 14701 - 14750 out of a total of 14,985