The discussions

My external hd only shows 30gb instead of 160

Hello, I was wondering anyone would know how to fix this problem. It's a philips SPD5230CC 160GB External HD USB. It used to show 160GB but after i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
cathy

Ahhh

AhHHH, i forgot my password for my yahoo account. And i cant remember the postal code that i had when i had made the account. is there any way that i...

gizzmo-)

Lost pictures/system restore

Hello, My husband hit F10 on our HP. This caused the system to delete all of our pricutres, , documents, saved files, etc. Is it possible to get an...

bluemountain

Can't open an attachment since mozilla

Hello, I can't open an attachment since installing mozilla. Any ideas?

julioz

Lost

Hello, I LOST MY MOTHER BORD CD

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
catew

Problem in formatting my external harddisk

Hello, mam/sir, i really need your help, i have this external harddisk (250GB) i format it because some of my files are corrupt i don't know why, the ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
KhaymaN

Shutdown by pressing the power key

Hello, friends i em need to know how to shutdown ma laptop by pressing the power key, ma laptop is of dell inspiron 1525 can you please let me know ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Were is the sata on a sony laptop

Hello, i have this problem with my frieand laptop is a sony vaio i put a new hard drive on that laptop and i can't fied tha sata help anyone , ...

xpcman

No internet after installing sp3

hi guys i am not very good at these computer so will try and explain as much as i can my computer has a virus nd would not start so i reinstalled win ...

25 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
Krot-Off

Re richyb

Hello, it would not let me reply to ya post so had to start another one hope u get this i did the one and got the net THANK YOU i could kiss u lol bu...

RichyB

Best audio device;-)

Hello, can anyone tell me which is the best sound driver to use on mey pc in order to get a really good sound for my favourites songs;-)

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
RaZor X

Sound system doesn't work

Hello, I had to have my hard drive replaced and now my sound systems doesn't work. I've tried playing a song from Itunes and other places and it does...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
CJ

Help their

Hello, Am chanchal, i am using lan connactioin,but i am not satisfying from the speed.is there is any solution for that problem.

RichyB

Acer travel mate got no sound

Hello, Iv got an acer travelmate 4233wlmi running vista ultimate. Intel core 2 duo t5500 i need the sound driver as my music is playin but i cannot h...

Tweedledum

Moterbord cd driver

Hello, please help me how free download moterbord inter driver cd

incomplete

Audio

Hello, i shut down my computer one night and the nex day everything gone now i have to go online in safe mode but there is noi sound is there any fre...

orangesfr

Need the drivers

Hello, hey i need the following drivers is unfortunate that just after formating my machine i cant find the ethernet controller, mass storage control...

puma

No sound

Hello, I have a Dell computor. Where do I go to install my sound card

bm3754

Is the 2.0 by digital blue software?

Closed

Hello, Does anybody know if the Digital Movie Creator 2.0 by Digital Blue available online anywhere?!? Somebody please help!

sm6000

I lost installation cd of my mp4 hello, i hav

Hello, I lost installation cd of my mp4 Hello, i have an mp4 model cvatx but i lost the installation cd coming with it and the mp4 has been formatted...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
jurstiss

Sound device

Hello, hi i have lost my sound device on my ergo mercury 3 laptop can anyone help me get a free sound device for this lap top cheers

subzero00

For networking

Hello, how to connect networking for two pc in home for special use of internet

guetsa

Genuin windows

Hello, Sir, kindly help me out. Two months before while using net i got updates for windows xp, i click "yes", from the date to till the date i m rec...

gizzmo-)

I cant use my cam i lost cd

pls help me my webcam was just given to me by my mom and when i try to use it in yahoo messenger it didnt work the worst thing is i didnt even know it...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
dfew

Digital sound driver

Hello, I need help. I have some boston digital speakers that I was using. When my computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows XP Pro I can't get them ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
joeban

Pls send me the installation setup.

Hello, i have been given the intex webcam nightvision camera cd.but i lost it.so please tell me the solution for it.or send me the link from where i ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
---------

Bey me out of vista problem

Hello,pls help kindly solve d problem that am facing my vista hp pavillion dv 6510ef i cannot use my web cam and i dont know the software to used.than...

rajbind kumar

Bluetooth software

Hello, i use hp pavillion dv2000 series.i want the bluetooth software.plz tell me how to down load?

aquarelle

Transfer problems

Hello, my mum just got an ipod and has songs on windows media player that she wants on her itunes although ive never done that before and dont know h...

sunfreaks

Cannot find partition of my hd

Hey, I was setting up a new computer recently, and while setting up the BIOS it asked if I wanted to partition the drive, which I did. So anyways I...

astucease

Scanner instilation downloead

Hello, thank 4 all these srevces just i wanna to instile my scannar its GENX & i have in CD please helpe me

hotmailjam

Can you run antivirus avg twice

Hello, does avg let you use it twice or do you have to pay for it.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
dan_the_tax_man

No sound

Solved

Howdy, I recently lost all sounds coming from my computer. But when i do a speaker test in realtek sound comes out. headphones do the same thing...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
casey975

Dvd cd-rom malfunction

Hello, Thanks in advance for help! Have HP Presario V6000; Model 6205NR with Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device. Laptop purchased with Vista (didn...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Screen resolution

Hello, im using an excellaptop i got my charger fixed meaning i can use my laptop again i have a problem the problem my seem easy and simple but i've...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
chill

Can someone please help me

Hello, pleased can someone help me, about 2 weeks I not get in to my computer, so I had to get on to acer they just was know help the only thing t...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

Bluetooth on dell inspiron 1525

Hello, i was wonderin if anyone could tell me how to get bluetooth working on my dell inspiron 1525? if u can help please email me at game_master47@ho...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
princeofdignity

No sound is enable

Solved

Hello, I have a laptop of Compaq celeron Presario C700 with Conexant High Defination Audio. But it is not working. No sound is enabled. Please help m...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Hv a8 gb kingston flash drive, it can copy

Hello, hv a 8 GB kingston flash drive, it can copy any type of data but whenever i copy from pen drive into my pc, it shows multiple empty folders in...

xpcman

I dont have sound on my comp

Hello, look at the srceenshot hoply u can help me this is wen i click vol control http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/jam3s_album/usux.jpg http...

14 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

Need sound device for gateway desktop

Hello, I need to download a sound device for my Gateway computer , not very computer smart ,but the gateway site sends me to MPC and I can't find out...

jmp59

Help me get xbox live please

Hello, My name is Allister and im wondering if you can get xbox live if you have mozilla firefox but i have dial up internet can you tell me if i can ...

billakong

Need driver for unknown camera

Hello, I have this little digital camera that I got as a freebie in the mail but lost the paperwork for it. It didn't come with a disc to download the...

fedexpro

Problem with sound

Hello, hi i am bhargava. from 3 days i don't know what happened to my audio. i could not get the sound. i have even tried with system restore. but i ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
mrslash

Drivers

Hello, pleassssssssse send me all drivers of mecury motherboard 945 gsm

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
piku

Synchronization of remote database.

Hello, Hii friends, I want to know how to synchroninize the sql server 2005 database in local machine to the sql server 2005 database at remote serv...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
vangogh34

Messenger 2009 beta

Hello, I installed messenger 2009 beta, but don't like it. Its not showig up on the control panel, so i can't get it uninstalled. Not evena desk top...

Elizabeth14

Nedd driver for vedio card

Hello, i format my laptop toshiba sattelitte a105-s4334 and i nedd deffintion of sound and vedio card

alex537

Sound device problem

Hello, i have a problem in the internal speakers as my headphone drive doesn't work.i have compaq presario c700.my high definition audio speak...

milo_O

Sound drivers not installed

Hello, hi sir my name is prasad, my proublem is my mother baord is intel 845 GL board instaled is windows xp installed is vga drivers&chipset dri...

paul652
Results 14201 - 14250 out of a total of 14,985