The discussions

Comp does not function in normal mode

Hello, I have a big problem with my computer. I went on a trip, and when I came back and turned my computer on I discovered that it was not working. W...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
Thomas

Lost my internet

Hello, I have reinstalled windows xp and have lost my internet connection, have yellow question marks where my network adaptor should be. I have an...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Lost amd 2800 sound driver

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
fdtgh

Driver k-one

Hello, give me driver cam k-one plizz thnks

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
pur

I lost my windows partition due to ubuntu ins

Hello, i was using windows 7 peacefuly , before i installed ubuntu 9.1o, i accidentally erased the windows partition and installed ubuntu 9.10 fully o...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
esa

It's 3:33 am! and i am still trying to solve!

I have win 7 and Flash player 10 will not install. I get a error mesage saying the GUI will not install. I have contacted DELL and they are of no n...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
abigail tyler

Unable to uninstall personal antivirus progra

Solved

Hello, It seems that many have been successful at removing the program "Personal Antivirus", I however have not succeeded in such. I've gone to my...

17 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
wolverine114

Can i use my computer to make calls?

Hello, I have a built-in HSPDA modem that I use in my laptop to connect to the internet. when i'm on the go. Can I use this same hardware to make a...

Wandful

Computer keeps rebooting

Hello, i just formatted my computer a day back and today when i switched it on it goes until the windows xp loading screen and den goes back to d st...

Wandful

Genuine microsoft software

Hello, My desktop becomes black and I can't change wallpaper permanently. Also, there's a notification on the right of desktop that: your computer m...

Wandful

Connection prob.

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi inspite of connecting my samsung mobile phone with my PC, when i m satring samsun...

Wandful

Urgent help recover address book

Hello, Hi, can anyone help me, my pc was using by more than 1 user a/c and all a/cs having outlook express seperately now pc is not such position a...

jack4rall

Samsung corby s3653 games

Solved

Hello, where I can download the games of samsung Corby s3653

8 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
atif

Security cde of supernova

Hello, i had an password of my supernova but jst i forgot it plz tell it to me as soon as possible Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

Wandful

Know q7 pc softwair

Hello, I want to know that how I can install my mt6235 modem of micromax q7 phone in my pc I want to use internet with the help of my phone set i ...

Wandful

Unable to formatting micro mini card

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.5Hello, i have 2Gb transcend micro mini memory card,that was inserted in kodak camera an i am take some pics...

Wandful

Title...about install&downlod flash player

Hello,how i downlod and install adobe flash player free on mobile internet for nokia 2700c help Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Wandful

Agv9 corupt file

Hello, I cant uninstall agv9 from my program files on my hard drive can anyone help please Regards welshred Configuration: Windows Vista / F...

Wandful

Sound and audio divice problum

Hello, i have windows xp in my pc which is only two years old now but the audio output is not working. I guess i deleted it. Not sure. Can you hel...

jack4rall

Driver

Hello, hello i want to download sound driver for my toshiba satelliteU300-154.Thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

No audio ouput device installed

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4 I have a Toshiba Laptop with Vista Business as the OS........I get the above message near ...

Wandful

Drivers

Hello, i am deepak bagh i want to hcl consistent motherbaord driver plz send me thank u sir

Wandful

Display

Hello, my display of nokia 3600 slide have become redish in colour instead of the real colour so what went wrong and what is the solution? Conf...

Wandful

Opera mini not exist

Hello, in my q5 mobile i cant use the opera mini. how can we update the opera Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

little.jay60

Samsung pc stuido

Hello, I am using samsung pc studio for managing my mobile via pc. In message manager i can transfer msgs to pc from mobile but cant transfer th...

little.jay60

No sound and video ..

Hello, hi i had just formatted my computor...but the thing is i can get no sound and video .. can i get some help plzz Configuration: Windo...

jack4rall

Email not open from in box

Dear sir/ madam, i have a problem to check my email. i can log in but i can't open the message in my inbox . would u please help me to resolve...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
Bibie

I forgot my security answer

Solved

Hello, i forgot my answer to my security question.. can anyone help me? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

Ambucias

Why can't i get into my contact list?

Hello, Why can't I get into my contact list? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Marilee

My icons are all the same now!!

Hello, ok,so i open my computer and find all my icons looking the same ,i can still get on my icons but it's a bit more complicated then just double...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Security code

Hello, I forgot my security code of nokia 5310 ExpressMusic

Wandful

Problem: acer bluetooth driver

Hello, I installed windows 7 on my Extensa 4620 notebook, and all works perfectly except the bluetooth. I have installed the driver from the acer...

Wandful

Blocked on msn

Hello, i wanna know who i've blocked on my msn?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
julette

Unable to uninstall avast

Solved

Hello, I went into add remove program and it wouldnot remove avast,then I went to htt://www.avast.com/eng/avast-uninstall-utility-html and couldnot g...

aquarelle

Problem while installing ripped games

Hello, whem i'm trying to install some of my ripped games this error shows up unable to create the folder npswf32\ the system cannot find the path ...

Wandful

Drivers

Hello, i have techcom web cam but i've lost the drivers CD and i do not know the model number too. How should i install my webcam.... pls help...u...

Wandful

Hi, d: drive

Hello, I have acer new configuration system, my hard disk have 2 partition. Now my one D: drive partition is hide but it is on data. how can i unhid...

Wandful

Usb need to be format

Hello, To the person who may solve my question, hello i put a usb in another computer of mine and it reads it then i put files or songs on it but o...

Gervarod

Format

how to format the phone memory of 5130 express music.

little.jay60

Im trying to put music on my phone

Hello, im trying to put music on my phone and i put the adapter in the computer and the card in my phone then plug it up but i wont like show me that...

babygirl

Hcl d9912 audio driver

Hello, i need audio driver for my hcl d9912 T2050 model for win XP. how can I get the link to get the free download please. Configurat...

little.jay60

Get driver

Hello, please send me camera driver for lephone a2 mobile in my address nis_han_t@yahoo.com Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

little.jay60

Problem with quick heal stup

Hello,Tell me hOW TO INSTALL QUICK HEAL.FIRST I UNINSTALLED IT.tHEN I RESTARTED MY pc AND tHEN wHEN i gO tO sETUP.It First Unpacked,then some error ca...

Ameya

How to manual config a push to talk setting

Hello, how 2 config Push to talk manually?

sasa

Help!! i dont want to lose music!!

Hello, My computer crashed and I lost my itunes library. I have most of my library on my ipod (955 songs) and it never occurred to me that I may be a...

superj

Windows live messanger

Hello, my windows live messanger account seems to work on everyone elses computer except my own.. what should i do ? Configuration: Windows Vis...

Saman.tha

Need for drivers for hcl me b3861

Hello, sir i want hcl me 38 drivers (for windows7 & windows xp)

bharat

I have neo laptop no sound device.

Hello, I have NEO laptop no sound device. what should I do? Thanks. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Aaron

Usb o mb

Hello, I'VE THE SAME PROBLEM ALSO.PLEASE HELP ME Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Realtek audio drivers for compaq presarioc700

Hello, realtek audio drivers for compaq presarioc700 Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful
Results 6701 - 6750 out of a total of 14,985