The discussions

Yahoo

Hello, I want to change chinese language to english on my computer?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
sun.day51

To increase internet connection

Hello,Hello, i usually conect to the internet bye phone and its speed is very low(usually 500 byte). can u help me to increase my internet speed? is t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
selfdestroying

Adobe flash player help

Hello, i need help i downloaded adobe and i didnt get video but it said it downloaded plz help i cant get on youtube or anything plz help and i think...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
Elise

Found kaspersky virus removal

Hello, i found kaspersky virus removal..it is safe to install in my PC...?i afraid this software was created by malware...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
tachezz

Audio drivers installed sound ok but headphon

Hello, audio drivers installed sound ok but headphone no sound on laptop compaq c700 pless solove my ploblam

wannabee

I can not open my phone vedoe to pc thr wmp

Hello, I can not open any vedoe of my Nokia 3120 classic which i record by direct camera to pc through window mdia player or any other mobile s...

termina

Micro sd memory stick

Hello, i would like to know how to remove my write-protection from my memory stick it has 8gb and when i try to comy music to it it says "remove the...

se.xy91

No sound

Hello, my pc has no sound while I'm trying to operate music & video ,error code:88780078... and also showing V2.2.6 error.

jpaul43

No sound device

Hello,when I try to play a music file or a cd I get a message "problems with sound device".Then when I look into the control panel,sound and audio dev...

rev_do

Slow net speed

Hello, my download speed is 64kbps but when i download speed is 4-5 KB/sec is the connection ok or not please suggest something to increase the speed

girlee

Incoming & outgoing mail servers

Hello, Please provide me the incoming & outgoing mail servers to be set for email for indiatimes.com. I want to set the same on my Nokia E62 mobil...

bizzounours

My dvd driver might be broken??

Hello, My toshiba satellite won't read an dvd. ut it able to read my cds? Why it can be?? The driver code is Sd-R2512 The satellite code is A55-S3...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
Michael

Antivirus software required

Hello, My PC (HP Pvallion-Windows XP)was formatted recently. Now my PC is not having any antivirus software. Plz inform me which software I can dow...

jijigren

Microsd memory

Hello, I have micro SD memory card once i format it to my pc using fat32, but it insert the my mobile phone its not working.so do you have any solu...

vae

A problem with f-book! not letin me get on it

Hello, im havin a problem. i open up facebook.com. the main page appears, i type in my email, and password, it starts loading . and just suddenly sto...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
meerim

Msn email fails to execute command

Hello, 32 bit, Widows Vista - until today, no problem, today, email attachement with pdf and jpg won't open get error window, MSN mail "failed to e...

Lu

Losr cd

Hello, I lost my cd ,how can i install my buffalo webcam model 35H01BWC and i want it in english version...?.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
find_m

Is it possible to.........

Hello, Is it possible to combine a zipped file that is missing the 001 file? I do have the par files but don't know how to combine. can anyone expl...

bolo64

What can i do with this?

Hello, ...i have a BIG problem:))..damn im so sad...i have windows 7 ...i can install xp sp2 but i lost my audio driver CD...how on earth can i insta...

barser

Dvd data to normal dvd

Hello, I want to know if there is a way to burn a dvd data file on to a disc that will play on a normal dvd player instead of only working on a compu...

defitem

Installation problem

Hello, how to install operating system in a single pc

kingme

Recover mails from particular address

Hello, Sir I have deleted mails and chats related to one particular adress is there any way to recover them back.

daniele258

Drivers

Hello, help me find audio and WLAN driver with my presario V300 guys..i need it so bad!!

simpsonbe

I need all of hp pavilion dv 2000 for window

Hello,

minipc

I cannot install msn

hello~~ may i ask somethings?? why i download MSN cannot install?? i try again.. but.. cannot.. how to download MSN 9.0?? please help m...

moumins

Buring dvd to external drive

I have Nero 9 and I am trying to simply copy the DVD and all the contents into one file so I can store it on an external HD. The goal is to transfer ...

rmohes

No audio output device installed

Closed

Hello, i have sound problem, my com audio output is not working,how am installed it? window ista. thanks.

22 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
lawee

Installation problem

Hello, I have Total security 9.0 quickheal antivirus trial pack for one month but this is not install on my computer. They want user name & passwor...

swiftwave947

Transfering files

Hello, how do i put together all my music and photos to a folder on my pc then transfer to my laptop, thanx

urefut

Can't sign in msn

Hello, my msn dissapeared i have un-installed it and re-installed many times but always get error80048820 with extended ereo 80048411 can anyone help...

he.art70

Cant read sim

Hello, my Samsung i900 cant find a serivce. i thought my sim was damaged but i've tried it in other phones it worked. any ideas of how to fix ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
Arwa

Java script

Hello, i cant play my videos

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
babol93

Avg 8.0 removal

Hello, how the f... do you get rid of this rubbish. I am talking about avg 8.0 free. I have tried everything, apart from paying a fortune and calling...

survira

Does ide internal hardrive needs formatting

Hello, I have bought a new Desktop 80 GB IDE internal hard drive for my desk top. I am replacing this with the existing old har drive. My ques...

xisma23

Facing problem with sound device.

Hello, there isno sound device displaying on my desktop due to which i am not able to hear songs or any other thing on my computer.

ni.ma68

Bluetooth software

Hello, how can i use bluetooth on my computer with out the use of a dongle can any one help me

pi_ki

Installition problem

Hello, i have a china made mobile and i want to install applications in it so i tried .sis and .jar files to install, the phone displays that form...

dpd.gerard

Help tehe(:

can i qet in2 a qirlssz name ruby on myspace but idont know her email or password can yuh help me please and ill love yu forever hehe -Breszzy bitches...

advice

Help me pls..

Hello, pls help me... i cant remember my email add on my Friendster.. The only thing i remember is my password... :'(

minipc

Syncing music

So, I found an ipod nano (4th gen) and want to sync it with my music and delete the other persons. I bought the cord to connect it and downloaded the ...

callre68

Proplem with avast

Hello, please , help me , my p,c damigd becose my avast not update from long time what can i do ....help me ....with my love.

bi.rd50

I need nana 8g installation software

Hello, i bought a nano 8g ipod however after using it for sometime it just won't work because when i connect it to my computer it request for an inst...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
tata

Applications

Hello, the applications on my K800i have disappeared and i no longer have my playlists or Mxit on my phone. Please help!!!

cversy

Clicking on embedded link - cancelled message

Hello, I am using Outlook in VISTA and have started getting this message when I click on an embedded link in an email. "This operation has been ca...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
Gaeber

Mic problem

Hello, My problem is that my mic will not work properly. I plug it into the proper plug (the pink one) and i make sure that everything is on. Now whe...

theramesh

My mp3 does not play videos

Hello, I have an mp3 player, but whenever I save a video in my mp3 it does not play. Please help me........as much as possible your ans...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
animeadic

I cant log into my myspace acount

Hello, ok well this is whats happening everytime i try logging to my acount it keeps poping out with this message that says The function that you are...

Kallie.

Format v3000

Hello, i want to change os vista to xp but i cant... and i want to format xp but i cant.. i use compaq v3000... plz show me how to format ...

Raj

I dont know what to do

Hello, my name is erika and i forgot my password for myspace but my email address is kikida1ndonly@myspace.com so i dont know how to get my password

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
stresm

Ethernet controller problem

Hello, i formatted an hp compaq Pentium 4 desktop computer and the internal broadcom netxtreme gigabit ethernet controller is no more working. pls,...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
newgene97
Results 13501 - 13550 out of a total of 14,985