The discussions

Yahoopassword problem

Hello, Prize help me to recover my password by asking question

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

I forgot my password and my recovery account is no longer active

Hello, I forgot my password and my recovery account is not longer active. When I tried to change my password it says that the new password will b...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

I have forgotten my password and want to make a new one

Hello, I have forgotten my password and want to make a new one Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

Ambucias

Forget password and contact no also changed

Hello, Hi. I forget my yahoo password and my contect no is also changed. How can i get back my yahoo. Kindly help me out. Thank u in advance Co...

Ambucias

Dead email

Hello, Hi...I have this email ***@*** But i have no acces to it so I need you guys help asap Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

Password forgotten

Hello, I haven't used this account often. I have forgotten my password to this account I no longer have the phone that is attached to this accou...

BunoCS

I forget my password i want to my password back plzzz

Hello, i gorget my password i want to reset my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

BunoCS

I forgot my yahoo password and secret question

Hello, Plz help me on this matter..i want d yahoo mail back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

BunoCS

I cannot recover my yahoo id and password

Hello, Could someone please tell me how I can recover my Yahoo account? The method shown on the Yahoo "Help Page" did not work at all. Sincerel...

BunoCS

Forget yahoo email and password

Hello, i forget yahoo id and password

BunoCS

Recover password

Hello, i forger my yahoo password& old security qution also how to solve it?

Ambucias

Forgotten my yahoo password, security question .

Hello, please can you help me retrieve my yahoo mail account , I have not been able to gain assess into my yahoo mail account since my phone got ...

Ambucias

Pls help

Hello, i have a yahoo account which i could access before a year ago but not currently. i was traveling across the globe and tried to access at d...

Ambucias

Forgot secret question

Hello, how to recover my yahoo. mail..if i forgot the secret question ? but my username and password are correct. Configuration: Windows 7 / Ch...

BunoCS

Forgot security question

Hello, i'm already sign in my yahoo mail, and there is i have to answer a security question that i forgot the answer. my email is ***@*** the sec...

BunoCS

Forgot email yahoo password and security question

Hello, I forgot my email password and security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

BunoCS

Forgot my email password and security question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password and security questions Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

BunoCS

Secret question

Hello, I would really appreciate your help as soon as possible, I'm struggling with my email i can't sign in anymore in computer, because it s...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Someone has to know

I can't seem to recover my emails from yahoo. I need a new password so I can get to my account, my number changed so yahoo wants to send my info to a...

Ambucias

Reset yahoomail passwordi

Sir I want to reset my yahoo mail password I want to verifaction code on my phone only

BunoCS

Password recovery

I forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number

BunoCS

Password

Hello, Plz help me how recover my yahoo email I'd password I forget to password & secret questions My yahoo I'd is ***@*** Configuration: i...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I cant access my account

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password, my id is ***@***, I recently changed my number because I moved out of the country and I can not access my...

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password

Hello, I forget my Yahoo password nd I have change my cellphone number plz help me that I can open my account... my account is ***@*** plzzz help me...

Ambucias

Recover account using secret questions

Hello, How can I recover my account using my secret question even if I have a alternate email and number in my yahoo mail. Bec my phone was grabbe...

Ambucias

Receiving yahoo verification codes via text

Hello, I'm receiving yahoo verification codes via text and cant get into yahoo messenger.. Can someone be accessed to my account or using my info ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2015 by
EdoubleU

I forget my yahoo password

Hello, please i forget my yahoo password and the number is lost what do i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

Ambucias

Password and security question

Closed

Hello, sir i have forgot password and security question of my account. pplease help my id is ***@***

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2015 by
no

Forgot my verification email addres

Hello, Please I need help with logging in into my yahoo mail account which is ***@***. I still have my passeord but I cannot remember the verificatio...

Ambucias

Yahoomail password forget

Hello, i forget my password pls help me and change my cont no. so pls provide me my password .my new cont no.+deleted by moderator Configuratio...

Ambucias

Forgot password, recovery email and phone number

Hello, I forgot my password of yahoo id and i also do not know the recovery id and phone number. how can i recover my yahoo id?

Ambucias

Why are not open yahoomail in my phone

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0Ajay

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
rashid

Yahoo account recovery

Hello, I have a yahoo account and I forgot my password which was through a phone number that I also do not remember .Can I log in through my Goo...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Mr shirish

Hello, i forget my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
EdoubleU

Sending photos windows 7 vs windows 10

I used to use Windows 7. When I opened a picture file with Windows explorer and right clicked on it, I could send to my Yahoo mail and it would ask m...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
boulderbob

I forgot password of both my yahoo mail n alternative email

Plzzzz help me I need help as I forgot my yahoo mail password ie ***@*** and also don't remember my alternative email's password, plz send me instruct...

Ambucias

Forgot passwords of both, yahoo mail and alternative email

Plzzzz help! I need help as I forgot my yahoo mail password and also of alternative email's password so plz send me instructions that how can I recove...

Ambucias

Forgot passwords of both yahoo mail and alternative email

How can I recover my account as I forgot my yahoo mail password as well as alternative email's password, plzzzz tell me

Ambucias

Can't access my account

I can't access my account due to is temporarily locked and can't unlock it because i forgot my password and the secret question.How can iw unlock it&r...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Change password

Hello, Please tell me how to change my password. I think I have been hacked. Configuration: Mac OS X (10.10.5) / Safari 8.0.8

Ambucias

Asking for mobile number that is no longer working help

Hello, I can't remember my yahoo id and password and only way to get into it is threw mobile number witch I know but it isn't a working number any...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mails answer to security questions

Hello, how can i recover my yahoo answer to security questions

xpcman

I forgot yahoo mail password need to change mobile number

Hello, yahoo support i forgot password and lost my mobile number please reset this is my email address ***@*** please send here my new password with m...

Ambucias

Cant access ma yahoo account

I forgot my yahoo mail password and all the secret questions,pls i need your help to retrieve my account

Ambucias

How to update secondary email or phone number via yahoo mobile

Hello, I have used the mobile app until now to access my yahoo emails. Today I wanted to log in via a latop (new browser) and I am asked to get a ve...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgot my secret security question

Hello, Do not remember my secret security question for my yahoo mail I haven't used it in a long time plz help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome...

xpcman

Password ?

Hello, Forgot my yahoo mail password. I log o automaticaly on tablet and use numrous times every day passwrd?but trying to set up new mobile and...

BunoCS

Not able to login

hello i am accessing my yahoo account after four months and its not allowing me to access it asking to confirm the code which will be send to mobil...

BunoCS

I forgot my password

Hello I forgot my Yahoo password and I have since then change my phone number so I can't receive any information

Ambucias

Password help

Hello, i have forgot my yahoo e-mail password and the recovery e-mail is not active. What do I need to do to change my password? Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 5901 - 5950 out of a total of 7,824