The discussions

Forgot my yahoo password

Hi, I forgot my password and i am not able to remember my old phone number as well as alternate mail id. Kindly help me out

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Problem retrieving password

Hello, i lost my yahoomail password, i try to troubleshoot the process, i got to a stage were i was told to input my phone number, i was only able t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Security question

I forgot my security question

xpcman

Forgot password

Help

xpcman

I need help signing in to my yahoo forgot password

Hello, I have tired everything I don't have the same number on my account and now cant get in my mail this is urgent I need to get in to it I hate t...

bharath_devasi44

Password

Hello, I forgot my password

Robiul alam

How to activate my yahoo acc

Hello, Can you help me how can i know the secret question because i forgot it but i remember my yahoo:email and password. Pls help me Configura...

Ambucias

Open my account without the help of alternative email

Solved

Hello, how i can open my account without the help of alternative email Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

Ambucias

Password is not working

Hello, I cannot get my password to allow me access to my yahoo account . Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

I forgot answer of security question and password

Hello, I forgot answer of security question and password of yahoo mail Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
makaba

I need help with my password

Hey I need help recovering my password. I don't have the phone anymore so I cant use the alternative number and my alternative email doesn't wor...

Ambucias

I need help with my password

Hello, I forgot my password alternative phone number and email address I need help. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 41.0.2272.96

Ambucias

Yahoo password and security question

Hello, i lost my account when i forget my yahoo password and security question . there is any option i can reactivate my account.plz help me . i n...

Ambucias

My password and number change email goes to my old number

Hello, Need to recover my account can't access to my Yahoo password and my secret as well I had this Yahoo for college and can't get to my email and...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo passwor

Hello, i forget my yahoo passwor please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

Ambucias

Forgot my answers in secret questions

Hello, ***@*** the answers in secret questions of this email. This email owns by my friend. I am trying to recover his answers. He badly needs to ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Forgotten yahoo password

Hello Sir/Madam, My yahoo email is ID removed I have forgotten its password. I have also forgotten my alternate email ID and its password. I kn...

xpcman

Forgot my email

Hello, i forgot my yahoo mail how i retrieve my account, i lost my cellphone which is my contact number registered on my email Configuration: W...

xpcman

Forgot answers to security questions

Hello, please recover the answers in secret questions in this email ***@*** Configuration: iPad / Safari 7.0

xpcman

My account

Hello, phone number removed Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

xpcman

Password reset

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and security questions,can you help me?

xpcman

Forgot password

Forgot password

xpcman

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, I forget my yahoo account please help my account name is ***@***

xpcman

Forgotton the security questions and answers

Hello, My yahoo account is more than 10 yrs old and I do not remember answers to the security questions at the time of registration neither I reme...

mahali

Forget password

Hello, I forget may yahoo mail password and security question. Pleas help me . ***@*** is my email and i forget pass and security questin Confi...

mishi

Can't access my account

Hello, I can't access my yahoo ***@***@yahoo.com I changed my phone number so I can't get the link in text message form can u please help me Co...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Forgot passward and security question with no alternative email

Hello, good morning need help regarding me id last time updated in 2010 forgot passward and security question with no alternative email ...

xpcman

I forget my yahoo passport

Hello, I forget my yahoo passport Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

xpcman

Password forgotten

Hello, I have forgot my password to the above email address and the alt. email and phone number linked to it no longer work. can u please help me...

BunoCS

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, sir /mam I am Nishandip Koirala I forget my yahoo password can you help me? Configuration: iPad / Safari 7.0

Anonymous User

I forget my yahoo account password

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and alternative email password. Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

Anonymous User

I forget my yahoo password i not remember my password

Samsung

Anonymous User

Verification code

Hello, i forgot my security details including verification codes and questions..please help i dont want to loose my account Configuration: Wind...

Anonymous User

Password

Hello, i forget my yahoomail password my mail id is ***@*** my phone number is 09419254523

Anonymous User

Forgotten yahoo mail password since 2002

Solved

forgotten password since 2002

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo email id and password

i forgot my yahoo email ID and passward.pls help to find

Ambucias

Password

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password and answer to the security question. Please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

I have forgotten my yahoo password

Hello, i want to recover my yahoo account

xpcman

Can access to my account

Hi my name is Areli can not access to my account for got my security pass word.

Ambucias

Forget my password

hello sir i forgot my password n to recover that thy sent me a code on my cntct no.but problm is that i m not using that no...so plzz sir help me..

Ambucias

Forgot pw how do i reset without alternate email or old phone

Hello, I do not have access to my ako and have a different phone number now. Is there a customer service number I can call for help or another way ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Password

Hello, I need to recover my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

Anonymous User

Forgot yahoo mail password and can retreat it.

Greetings. my name is Irma Torres, and I recently changed my phone and I forgot my Yahoo password. My daughter and I tried to change the password, b...

Ambucias

I forget my security question

Hello, Guys am stuck and my job is at stake now because I forget my security question of my yahoo email and I got important documents I want to...

Ambucias

I forgot m password at gmail account

Hello, i forgot my passwords password] in this email ***@***,please kindly help.thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.121

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

I have forgot my yahoo password can u help me.

Hello, i am in triuble for i forget the password of yahoo id and alternative id and security question too.plz if any possible idea then suggest m...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

I lost my phone number how recover it?

Hello, i lost my phone number only how recover it yahoomail? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

***@***

Hello, my email id hack another person and he or she change my alternative email id.he or she change my phone number. he or she also hack my faceboo...

xpcman

Can't access my yahoo

Hello, Can't get in to my yahoo messenger or my Facebook either. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

xpcman

Password issue

Dear CCM, kindly i need your help to get back my password as i forget my alternative email, password and security questions. i was using my mobile ...

xpcman
Results 6101 - 6150 out of a total of 7,824