The discussions

Can not log in... my email was not open for a long time

Hello, I last used my email address long time ago for my emails. I have been using this address for my facebook account recently but could not log...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover my yahoo email

Hello, I want to recover my yahoo email. once i try to excess my email they need verification code via Mobile. and that mobile number i was closed...

Ambucias

Forgot my password, secret questions and alternate email id

Hello, Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet e...

Ambucias

How to tranfer and e-mail account

Hello, I forgot my password to my Yahoo email account and was unable to recover it because I did not list a phone number or an alternate email add...

Ambucias

Number is discontinued cannot access mail from laptop

Hello, Hello Sir, Hope you find this mail in good health, I am encountering error in my code, and for retrieve backu I had given Dubai mob number w...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and the recovery number isnt working

Hello, I forgot my password and the recovery number isnt working anymore.Pls help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

How to retrieve my yahoo account

Hello, Good day: How to retrieve my yahoo account without an access in my email address and i never used my mobile number already. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

I cant access my account and i forgot all information

Hello, how can i access again my email without using the information that i forgot ,the email i have been created is so very importnt to me ,and i...

xpcman

Forgot yahoo paswors and security questation

Hello, hi i am priya i lost my yahoo password and security questation so please how i activate my account thanks

BunoCS

Forgot password

hello sir,i forgot my password and did,t remember the security question and alternate email address and also mobile number..then how can now i recover...

BunoCS

Answer to my yahoo secret question

Hello, please can you tell me the answer to yahoo secret question? My email is deleted by moderator@yahoo.com.please,I can't access my account if this...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Solved

Hello Dear iam Mohamed iqbal , I forget my yahoo password , please help me , because very very important for me.

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello, I recently got a new computer because my old one died a tragic death of hard drive failure. I also got a new phone about the same time but di...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo email secret answer

Solved

Please I can not remembered my yahoo email secret answer and I am unable to login to my email. Thank you.

Ambucias

Forgot password & security question

Sir I forgot password and security question of my yahoo mail viz ***@***. Please arrange to revive my above yahoo mail at the earliest Thanking...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo email secret question

Closed

I don't know the answer to my yahoo email secret question

BunoCS

Urgent retrieve yahoo email that i deleted by mistake

Solved

Hello, what's gmail? want to retrieve emails from my yahoo account that I deleted by mistake today? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Unable to access my yahoo account i.e forgot password

Hello, i am sudhamshu my id :***@*** unable to access my account i forgot password and forgot one security question but i remember another quest...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost password

Hello, sir i lost my yahoo and old phone number sir what to do for recover my acaunt it,s very important help me anybody Configuration: Win...

Ambucias

I cannot open my yahoo someone changing my password and secret q

Hello, I cannot open my yahoo someone changing the password and the secret question. What I need to do to open back my yahoo Configuration: iPh...

Ambucias

Lost password and my email is not recognized in recovery

Hello, I last used my yahoo 2 months ago when i opened recently it said my password is not matching later on when i used password helper it says S...

Ambucias

Lost most of my inbox

Hello, I have lost most of my in box, please restore it to me. Configuration: Mac OS X (10.10.5) / Safari 9.1.1

Ambucias

Password cannot be recovered online

ive got a yahoo email account ive had for awhile but i lost internet and have not been able to get on, ive now got internet and im having issues..i ha...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to you in order to ask for some details about your Support Programme. With humble submission, I have forgot my...

Ambucias

Can't access to yahoo mail

Hello, i would like to recover my yahoo mail account. Although i sign in with my genuine email Id and password , i can't able to access my account s...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoomail password as well as the recovery email

Hello, Hello, I forgot my yahoomail password and the recovery mail . Unfortunately, it's a very old account .So I don't know recovery mail addre...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo account have not the phone

Hello, Im trying to recover my yahoo account. My password was changed not by me and i am unable to retrieve any information because i have not the p...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, Please help me. I have forgotten my Yahoo password and I have tried several if the helps but I just cannot get to the point of getting my pas...

Ambucias

Help recovering hacked email

Help ! Unable to open email with automated instructions. Email hacked in the Philippines. PW not working anymore. Personal questions too gene...

Ambucias

Email login difficulties

Hello, I recently forgot my password for my yahoo account ***@*** and have been trying to access my account on my new i phone and my new Lg nexus ...

Ambucias

I can't log in my yahoo account

Hello, My yahoo email is ***@*** but I can't log in my account plz help me in loging in problem and tell me how can I access to my yahoo account? ...

Ambucias

Password/change phone number

Hello, support yahoo. I forgot my yahoo password I need to change my older phone number..Here my email address:***@***. And my new phone number +delet...

Ambucias

Password problem and email

Hello, Hello, Is been few years since I didn't use my yahoo account now I can't log into this account. It says that a code is sent to my Yah...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgetten my yahoo mail password

Hello, Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet e...

Ambucias

Yahoo password recovery

I forget my password and cannot remember the answer to the security question

xpcman

Account recovery

Hello, I can't access my phone number and alternet email how I open my email please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

BunoCS

Secret question forgot

Hello, I forgot my secret question. But i do remember my email and password. It says tha i dont no longer acces my account so it needs to answer m...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail to retrieve password

Hello, can't access yahoo mail to retrieve password on the new iPhone se I bought. It appears the phone # associated with it is also incorrect. ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer.

hello,  I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember.b ut asked me just th...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail security question

Hello, I forget my security question and am unable to access my acount Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

xpcman

Yahoo mail forget password

Hello, I m using my yahoo id in facebook but i forget the password of yahoo so can u please assist and my mobile no is change too and i cant open the ...

Ambucias

Yahoo password and security question

Hello, Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted th...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account recovery

Hello, I forgot my security question and i would like to recover my email address.. I have been trying to recover my account but Yahoo seems to ...

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo security question

Hello how can i recover my yahoo security question?

BunoCS

Password help

Hello, can anyone please advise how to get access to yahoo mail if you do not have the phone that is attached to the account? Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
maxall

I forgot my old mobile no

Hello, pls help me, i cant recover my yahoo mail, i forgot my mobile no.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Issue with yahoo account

Hello, Hi I have problems with sighning in I dont longer have same number and I dont have access to my emai. How can I log in? Configuration: i...

ac3mark

Forgot password and recovery email address

i forgot my pasword and recovery email address

xpcman

How to sign in yahoo from facebook

Hello How to login yahoo mail from Facebook account. I lost the yahoo passward

Ambucias

How to recover my old password and change my lost mobile number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password at the same time i dont have an access to my old mobile number.please help me to recover my passwrd and change m...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
xpcman
Results 4401 - 4450 out of a total of 7,824