The discussions

I cant logging my yahoo account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124 Yahoo make me trouble to logging my yahoo account. I lose my phone so how can i get my ya...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Issues with recovery of my email

Respected sir, I had a yahoo mail account which is currently locked. I have the id and remember its password too, but its telling me to verify on m...

BunoCS

Password forgotten

Hello, i forgot my yahoo pasword and security quest Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.93

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, Dear Yahoo Team, I have forgotten my yahoo mail password. My yahoo ID is: ***@*** Kindly help! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo email password

Hello, I reset my yahoo email password yesterday, but I cannot remember it today. When I follow the steps it asks if I have access to my email to...

Ambucias

Reset yahoo password

Hello, I need my password to reset (***@***, back to old password .I change it recently ,and I can remember the new password . Please rely to...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovery of yahoo e-mail

Hello, Yahoo, I'm Hazel I was forgot my E-mail password and I've changed my phone number to reset the password what should I do to recover my E-mail? ...

Ambucias

Yahoo zip attatchments

Hey i cant open zip files in yahoo mail..the attachments are zipped...

ac3mark

My id has disable plz reactive my account sir plz

Hello, hai sir Madam My name is Mustafa faheem My account is disable plz reactive my account sir plz thank you Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

Ambucias

Yahoo email and password you entered don't match

Hello, Sir, My yahoo Email and password you entered don't match. Please My Yahoo id and Password chaking . My Email Id: ***@***

Ambucias

Cant login

Hi I opened a yahoo email account, imported all my contacts (over 400) and emailed them all to let them know my new address. Next day (today) I cant...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot the password forgot second secret question

Hello, I remember the answer of this question -where is my first school?, but I can't remember the others. How can I reset my password? Sincerel...

Ambucias

Forgot the password and alternative email and mobile number

Hello Sir Please advise how i can access my yahoo id i forgot the password and alternative email and mobile number, Kindly help me regarding this i...

Ambucias

Don't recognize that email address or phone number

my yahoo accoung not open many long time nand lost my password...this show is Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number

Ambucias

Yahoo login problem

Hi i have problem that i have not login in yahoo account when i made facebook account i have never ever open yahoo account since 6 or 7 years now the...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account

Hello, Can you send me passwood A nd I can recover yahoo? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.137

Ambucias

I forgot my password and dont have access to my old numbers ..

Hello, sir I forgot my password and dont have access to my old numbers My Contract Email ID: ***@*** please Help me My Email ID: ***@*** im...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and recovery email address

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and I am not remember recovery email address .... how to know my yahoo recovery email address.... because th...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Hy i have forgotten my yahoo password and i don't use the same number.what should i do know.please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 5...

Ambucias

Forgot my password in yahoo and my security questions

Hello Please can you help me I forgot my password in yahoo account and my security quation

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Password forgotten

Hello, I have forgotten my password for yahoo mail, recently i changed it, i have all the other password remembered, i need to get my password, pl...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail security answer

Hello, i forget my security Answer. please help how can i recover it.

5 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgotten email password and no more access with mobile number

Hello, I forgot my email password and I don't have anymore access with the mobile number that I have registered with my email address that's why ...

xpcman

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password in yahoo ..somehow I thought I were entering the correct password. Configuration: Mac OS X (10.11.3) / Chrome ...

xpcman

Can't remember my yahoo password

Hello, I tried using the "Sign-in Helper", went pass through the recovery email address. But how do I change the password for my "real" yahoo mai...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Don't know my yahoo email and password

Hello, I have problems with Yahoo mail I don't know my Yahoo email and password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

Hy m Apology for not using those magic words im really very sorry .I would like to request from.you if I can get my yahoo mail password please ,it wil...

Ambucias

How to open my yahoo mail when i use correct email and password

Hello, i want to know why my yahoo mail cant open, when i use right or true email and password Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.11...

Ambucias

Yahoo email account requires a phone number

Hello, I need help getting into my Yahoo account. I've had this account for about 20years. I never gave them a phone number and now that's what's ...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

i forgotten my yahoo email password and I no longer have access to the phone number that I used as my recovery method is there a way I can get back in

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

I think some one has been in to my account

Hello, I was on my lap top today checking my email and I kept getting the massage that my account was out of date. Than my computer closed down ...

ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password send me another password

Hello, Hello.. I forgot my password in my second account in yahoo.the number is not exist anymore.so can you me send me another password.pls send i...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password and change phone number

Hello, dear sir i forgoet my yahoo id password no recovery email and i have also new mobile no

Ambucias

Yahoo no access to the alternate email or phone

Hello, I am using my yahoo account for long. Now i have an issue that i am using new computer and when i try to log in in yahoo i get a message for ...

Ambucias

Can't open my yahoo mail

Hello, I can not open my yahoo mail. Is it a virus I cleaned the cache , rebooted But Yahoo will not open. Please advise. Patricia McCain. C...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I lost my phone and i don't remember my alternate email id's password because all the information was in my phone .....so please help me get ...

Ambucias

Hello Team, can you help me to open my yahoo mail hence it has blocked by using wrong password and my mobile is not longer with me anymore.

5 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I forget passaward i cann't open my mails.please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 39.0.0.0

xpcman

Hello, forgot pasword and have changed phone number? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

xpcman

Hello, i forgot m password and i have no mob number. b/c i am in dubai plz hellp me and i have no other id my id is ***@*** C...

Ambucias

What is your uncle name?

I want to know this question answer

Ambucias

Forgotten yahoo mail password

Hello, l have forgotten my yahoo I'd and password and alternative email address. Useful information is kept in my account,I have port ant data and ...

Ambucias

Need to get in my yahoo account

Closed

Hello, Can't get to my yahoo account forgot password and need to go in check my mail!! Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Tutuila

Haven't accessed my account in two years.

Hello, I haven't accessed my account in two years. I no longer have the password or phone number I cannot get into my yahoo account Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password and my secret question...what should i do to recover my yahoo account? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.278...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Locked out in usa

Hello, I am using my devices in the US instead of home country Australia which yahoo didn't recognise and locked me out. My verifications are other ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Hello, I can't remember my password and phone number associated with my Yahoo account. Please help me get into my account and I can update my info...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and username

Hello, Hi there I have forgot yahoo password and username but need to login to yahoo account to confirm password please help My email acco...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I have forgotten my password to my Yahoo account and I no longer have the phone number listed in my account. I really need to get in my accou...

Ambucias

How to close yahoo account

Hello, Hi my name is maryllyn and I would like to close my yahoo account .Reason is that the one who uses it is my husband and we're no longer tog...

Ambucias
Results 3751 - 3800 out of a total of 7,823