Apple Wallet allows you to add any type of card, coupon, or ticket, so you can use it anytime, without the need to fill up your wallet with all the cards you own. If you want to learn more, here's how Apple Wallet works and how to set up the app on your Apple device in just a few steps.
How to add a card to Apple Wallet?
To use Apple Wallet, the first thing you need to do is to set up Apple pay by adding the credit cards you wish to use, this app will allow you to pay via your iPhone with a double click on the side button.
- Open Wallet and press the + button to add cards.
- After that, tap Next and follow the steps that appear on the screen.
- Wait for the bank to check if your card is suitable to use with Apple Wallet as a payment card, tap Next again.
- When accepted, you can safely use your credit or debit card on Apple Wallet in enabled stores (in contactless payment), for public transport, or any online purchases.
How to add a ticket on Wallet for iPhone?
Apple Wallet is a useful application to keep at hand your flight boarding passes, coupons, supermarket loyalty cards, movie tickets, and more. For example, when buying an airline ticket online, you can add it directly to Apple Wallet from the confirmation email, the browser, the airline app (if Wallet-enabled), or by scanning the barcode or QR Code via the iPhone Camera app. Once the ticket has been recognized, it will be immediately available in the ticket section of Wallet.
When it's time to use it, simply access the Wallet app on your iPhone and show it to the appropriate person for scanning. Alternatively, if the ticket can be used in cashless mode, the procedure is the same as for cashless payments, i.e. bringing the phone close to the reader for scanning or validation.
How to enable ticket notifications on Apple Wallet?
If you want to receive notifications about your tickets on your iPhone, open Settings, then Notifications, and finally Wallet. Here you can enable notifications by simply tapping the Allow Notifications button.
If you're interested in activating notifications for a single ticket, open the Wallet app, then tap on the ticket you're interested in, and then tap More (the three horizontal dots). After that, all you have to do is tap the Allow Notifications button.
How to manage tickets on Apple Wallet?
If you want to access the details and manage your tickets, tap the icon with the three horizontal dots. In the new window that will open, in addition to the details of each ticket, you will find some important settings, such as:
- Automatic updates: (useful for example in case of a flight modification schedule). To update it, just enter the ticket page and pull it down.
- Automatic selection: to find the ticket when you need it
- Show in lock screen: you will be able to view the tickets according to your location and time. If you wish not to remove this option, go to Settings, Wallet, and Apple Pay. Once you've done that, turn off the Press Home Button Twice or Press Side Button Twice option (for models with Face ID).
- Share ticket: allows you to send it to your contacts (not all can be shared).
- Remove ticket: once you have used the ticket you can permanently delete it from Wallet. This option can also be done from the ticket page, by pressing the up arrow icon (right) and then Delete. You can also remove multiple tickets at once, on the Wallet page. Press Edit Tickets, then the red circle next to each ticket, and finally Delete.
- How to use apple wallet
- Can you send tickets from apple wallet
- How to send a ticket from apple wallet
- Apple m1x > Guide
- Apple iphone 13 release date > Guide
- Download trust wallet > Download
- Tiktok unable to authorize apple id > Forum - TikTok
- Apple watch not waking on wrist raise > Guide
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen
- How to turn off music on iPhone
- Share PC internet to iPhone: via USB cable, via bluetooth
- Apple iOS 15.2: release date, update, beta, devices
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps
- Apple AirTags: range, battery life, features
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable
- How to install apps on older iOS versions
- How to disable Game Center: iPhone, iOS15, notifications
- How to restore missing App Store icon on iPhone/iPod
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring
- How to turn off sim pin code on iPhone
- Recover a draft email on iPhone: not saved, dissappeared
- How to sync iPod without removing existing songs
- Сonnect AirPods to PC, Macbook
- Mirror iPhone to PC: via bluetooth, without software
- How to sync iPhone and iPad: messages, contacts, apps, email
- Use iPhone as hotspot: for PC, for Mac, for iPad, Wifi
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad
- How to lock iPhone screen rotation: landscape, portrait
- iOS 14 update: download, features, for iPhone 6, date
- How to reinstall Cydia: on jailbroken iPhone
- How to change your Apple ID country or region
- Raise to listen: iPhone, not working, feature
- Turn off cellular data iPhone: shortcut, travel
- How to turn on flash for notifications iPhone
- How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone?
- Save website to iPhone home screen: Safari, iOS 13
- How to change the PIN code on your iPhone?
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Turn AirPods into a speaker
- How to sync mail to iPhone: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail
- Clean AirPods: pro, case, microphone
- How to copy URL in Safari on iPhone
- Use Face ID with mask: iPhone, not working, Apple Watch
- Unlock iCloud account: activation lock, apps
- How to turn off Dial Assist on iPhone
- Sync your iPhone with your PC or Mac: iTunes, iCloud, Finder
- Apple iPhone medical ID: create, login, access
- Backup your iPhone: to iCloud, Mac, PC
- How to set up internet on iPhone
- Create an iPhone ringtone from MP3: without iTunes, online
- Record iPhone screen: on video, with or without sound
- Disable the upload of burst photos on iPhone 6
- How to hide your caller ID on iPhone
- How to download and select a ringtone on iPhone
- How to use the Game Center on iPhone
- Backup SMS from iPhone: to computer, Google Drive
- How to turn off Safari suggestions: iPhone, iPad, Mac
- How to reset location and privacy on iPhone and iPad
- How to force quit apps on iPhone, iPad, macOS
- How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- How to enable text dictation: iPhone and iPad
- How to turn on the handwashing feature on Apple Watch?
- How to set screen timeout: Apple Watch
- How to save web pages as PDF on iPhone
- How to update iPhone 5: to latest iOS
- How to restart your iPhone
- How to delete Siri history on iPhone, iPad, Mac, TV, Watch
- How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off ads on iPhone and iPad
- Find my iPhone: iCloud, Apple, lost mode
- How to turn off Siri: iPhone, iPad
- How to view photos and sync a photo album on Apple Watch?