If you are faithful to Windows computers and don't want to switch to macOS, though use Apple AirPods, you might be wondering: Can I connect Airpods to PC? Well, we have good news for you, yes, you can connect AirPods to PC even though AirPods are designed for iOS devices primarily. In this article, we will guide you through the process of how to connect AirPods to Windows PC and Macbook with ease.
How to connect AirPods to your Macbook?
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your Macbook.
- Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the the light flashes white.
- Select your AirPods in the Devices list on your laptop, and then click Connect.
Can I connect AirPods to PC?
Can AirPods connect to PC? The answer is: Yes. To connect your AirPods to a PC, you will need to pair them with your Windows 10 (or earlier Windows PC version) via Bluetooth. To do so, just follow the simple instructions below.
How to pair AirPods to Windows PC?
1.Launch your Windows PC and click on Start button, then go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices. Make sure the toggle next to Bluetooth is switched on.
2.Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
3.On the next page select the first Bluetooth option.
4.Put your new AirPods in the charging case and make sure they are sufficiently charged.
5.Open the lid of the charging case and press and hold the small button until it starts blinking white.
6.On the screen of your computer choose the AirPods option.
7. Wait for several seconds and you are done! You will see a confirmation message on your computer screen that AirPods and PC are finally paired and you can remove your earbuds from the case and start using them.
Note: The steps are exactly the same if you’d like to connect AirPods Pro to PC.
What to do if your AirPods won’t connect to PC?
Normally, AirPods should connect to your PC automatically each time you take them out from the charging case. If it doesn’t happen but you already paired your AirPods with a PC, don’t worry, you can easily reconnect them.
1.Click on Start button and go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices.
2.Scroll down to the Audio section and find your AirPods there. Click Connect to re-establish the connection. The connection should be redone now and you should hear a sound confirmation in your AirPods.
Note: If AirPods still don’t connect, try to close your AirPods case and Bluetooth settings and repeat the steps above.
- How to connect airpods to windows 10
- How to connect airpods to computer?
- How to use airpods on pc
- How to connect ps4 to pc > Guide
- How to connect controller to pc gta 5 > Guide
- How to connect iphone to pc for internet > Guide
- Instal my logitech webcam with out cd [solved] > Forum - Webcam
- How to connect PS3 to my laptop [solved] > Forum - PS3/PS4
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps
- How to turn off music on iPhone
- Apple iPhone 13: release date, design, specs, price
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps
- Apple iOS 16.1: update, new features, release date
- Apple AirTags: range, battery life, features
- How to restore missing App Store icon on iPhone/iPod
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring
- How to disable Game Center: iPhone, iOS15, notifications
- How to install apps on older iOS versions
- How to sync iPod without removing existing songs
- How to turn off sim pin code on iPhone
- How to sync iPhone and iPad: messages, contacts, apps, email
- Clean AirPods: pro, case, microphone
- How to reinstall Cydia: on jailbroken iPhone
- Raise to listen feature on iPhone: not working
- How to change your Apple ID country or region
- How to set screen timeout: Apple Watch
- How to lock iPhone screen rotation: landscape, portrait
- iOS 14 update: download, features, for iPhone 6, date
- Mirror iPhone to PC: via bluetooth, without software
- How to sync email account on iPhone: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook
- How to turn off Safari suggestions: iPhone, iPad, Mac
- How to change the PIN code on your iPhone?
- Apple iPhone 14: release date, design, specs, price
- Use iPhone as hotspot: for PC, for Mac, for iPad, Wifi
- Unlock iCloud account: activation lock, apps
- Apple September event: iPhone 14, Apple Watch, AirPods Pro 2
- Turn off cellular data iPhone: shortcut, travel
- How to turn off Dial Assist on iPhone
- How to set up internet on iPhone
- Save website to iPhone home screen: Safari, iOS 13
- How to copy URL in Safari on iPhone?
- How to unlock a hidden trackpad on your iPhone/iPad?
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad
- How to turn on flash for notifications on iPhone
- How to turn AirPods into a microphone?
- How to turn off keyboard and lock sound on iPhone
- How to update iPhone 5: to latest iOS
- Use Face ID with mask: iPhone, not working, Apple Watch
- How to reset location and privacy on iPhone and iPad
- How to use Apple wallet: to pay, online, in store
- How to hide text messages on iPhone without deleting?
- Disable the upload of burst photos on iPhone
- Backup your iPhone: to iCloud, Mac, PC
- Create an iPhone ringtone from MP3: without iTunes, online
- Apple Watch Series 8: specs, price, availability
- Sync iPhone with PC or Mac: via iTunes, iCloud, Finder
- Find my iPhone: iCloud, Apple, lost mode
- How to hide your caller ID on iPhone
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Top iOS 16 hidden features
- How to use the Game Center on iPhone
- Record iPhone screen: on video, with or without sound
- How to transfer photos and videos from iOS device to PC
- How to force quit apps on iPhone, iPad, macOS
- How to restart your iPhone
- How to enable text dictation: iPhone and iPad
- Backup SMS from iPhone: to computer, Google Drive
- How to delete your Apple ID
- How to download and select a ringtone on iPhone
- How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off ads on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone?
- How to turn off Siri: iPhone, iPad
- How to open and close Safari tabs on iPhone
- How to download music on iPhone with Music Downloader & Player
- App Store subscriptions: how to cancel on iPhone, iPad, Mac
- How to save webpage as PDF on iPhone: iOS 14, iOS 12
- How to delete Siri history on iPhone, iPad, Mac, TV, Watch
- How to view photos and sync a photo album on Apple Watch?
- Apple iPhone medical ID: create, login, access
- Funny things to ask to Siri
- My computer doesn't recognize iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch