There are numerous reasons why you might want to save your SMS messages located on your iPhone. Whether you would simply like to save them to look back on or you would like to transfer them to a new device, the below methods should put you on the right track.
How to save iPhone text messages using software?
The CopyTrans Contact suite is a fairly simple solution that allows you to back up your data, including the messages, music, photos, and contacts on your iPhone.
- To begin saving your text messages, first download CopyTrans Contact, then install it on your PC.
- Next, open CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone to your PC.
- When the application opens, click the speech bubble button to access your iPhone messages.
- Now, select the text messages that you want to save, and go to Export Selected.
Then, select the format in which you want to back up your iPhone messages onto your PC. You can choose between HTML (web page format), Word, plain text, Excel, and CSV.
How to backup iPhone messages to Google Drive?
- On your iPhone, install and open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left corner, select Menu > Settings > Backup.
- Tap Start backup.
How to save iPhone SMS via iTunes?
You can also use iTunes to save your text messages to your PC. To back up your messages using iTunes, you need to have already have synced your device to iTunes on your computer. Also, before you can save your messages, you will need to proceed with an unencrypted backup of your device. To do this, connect your phone to your computer, open iTunes, and select your device. In iTunes' main menu, make sure to uncheck the box next to Encrypt backup before launching the backup process.
How to export the text message file?
Before continuing, you will need to display the file extensions and hidden files under Windows. Please see our article on finding iPhone backup files if you do not know how to do so.
Next, locate your unencrypted iTunes backup. Generally, you can find it in the C:\Users\*your windows username*\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup folder.
Once you find it, select the most recent folder if you have recently created your unencrypted backup. (Organizing the files by Modification date might make this easier.)
Open the file and copy the file called 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28, which contains your text messages. Next, simply paste it onto your desktop.
How to export text messages in PDF or Excel format?
To export your text message in PDF or Excel format, you will need to decode the 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 file that you have just pasted onto your desktop. The website SMS iPhone can help you with this.
Go to the website, and click Options to choose the format in which you would like to export your file. Next, click Import the database.
The website will create your download, which you should save to your computer. You should, now, have a file with your text messages, the date sent, the time at which each message was sent, as well as the number at which they were received.
- How to open 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28
- Text messages 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28
- How do I transfer Android SMS to iPhone [solved] > Forum - Android
- Backup sms on Android [solved] > Forum - Android
- IPhone Backup Extractor - Retrieve information from iTunes
- Send an SMS When iMessage is Unavailable on iPhone
- How to backup WhatsApp chat: Android, to iPhone, to PC > Guide
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen
- How to turn off music on iPhone
- Share PC internet to iPhone: via USB cable, via bluetooth
- Apple iPhone 13: release date, design, specs, price
- Apple iOS 15.2: release date, update, beta, devices
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps
- Apple AirTags: range, battery life, features
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable
- How to install apps on older iOS versions
- How to disable Game Center: iPhone, iOS15, notifications
- How to restore missing App Store icon on iPhone/iPod
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring
- How to turn off sim pin code on iPhone
- Recover a draft email on iPhone: not saved, dissappeared
- How to sync iPod without removing existing songs
- Сonnect AirPods to PC, Macbook
- Mirror iPhone to PC: via bluetooth, without software
- How to sync iPhone and iPad: messages, contacts, apps, email
- Use iPhone as hotspot: for PC, for Mac, for iPad, Wifi
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad
- How to lock iPhone screen rotation: landscape, portrait
- iOS 14 update: download, features, for iPhone 6, date
- How to reinstall Cydia: on jailbroken iPhone
- How to change your Apple ID country or region
- Raise to listen: iPhone, not working, feature
- Turn off cellular data iPhone: shortcut, travel
- How to turn on flash for notifications iPhone
- How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone?
- Save website to iPhone home screen: Safari, iOS 13
- How to change the PIN code on your iPhone?
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Turn AirPods into a speaker
- How to sync mail to iPhone: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail
- Clean AirPods: pro, case, microphone
- How to copy URL in Safari on iPhone
- Use Face ID with mask: iPhone, not working, Apple Watch
- Unlock iCloud account: activation lock, apps
- How to turn off Dial Assist on iPhone
- Sync your iPhone with your PC or Mac: iTunes, iCloud, Finder
- Apple iPhone medical ID: create, login, access
- Backup your iPhone: to iCloud, Mac, PC
- Use Apple wallet: to pay, for tickets
- How to set up internet on iPhone
- Create an iPhone ringtone from MP3: without iTunes, online
- Record iPhone screen: on video, with or without sound
- Disable the upload of burst photos on iPhone 6
- How to hide your caller ID on iPhone
- How to download and select a ringtone on iPhone
- How to use the Game Center on iPhone
- How to turn off Safari suggestions: iPhone, iPad, Mac
- How to reset location and privacy on iPhone and iPad
- How to force quit apps on iPhone, iPad, macOS
- How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- How to enable text dictation: iPhone and iPad
- How to turn on the handwashing feature on Apple Watch?
- How to set screen timeout: Apple Watch
- How to turn off keyboard and lock sound on iPhone
- How to save web pages as PDF on iPhone
- How to update iPhone 5: to latest iOS
- How to restart your iPhone
- How to delete Siri history on iPhone, iPad, Mac, TV, Watch
- How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off ads on iPhone and iPad
- Find my iPhone: iCloud, Apple, lost mode
- How to turn off Siri: iPhone, iPad
- How to view photos and sync a photo album on Apple Watch?