The Samsung Galaxy S4 allows you to open multiple applications at the same time, for example, you can listen to music while reading your mail or sending instant messages. However, applications running in the background consume resources such as your phone battery and internet connection. In this article, you will find out how to close apps running in the background.
How to close apps running in the background on the Samsung Galaxy S4?
1. To close apps running in the background on your Samsung Galaxy S4, tap and hold the Home key for a few seconds.
2. The list of the recently opened applications will be displayed.
3. Tap on the Task Manager.
4. Tap on the End button next to the application you want to close.
- How to close apps on samsung
- How to close apps on galaxy s4
- How to close apps on android
- Tpk apps for samsung z2 download [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- How to open up my Samsung Tizen Z2 to Android Apps > Forum - Downloading
- Arrange apps alphabetically samsung > Guide
- Whats app for samsung z2 > Download
- Disable in-app purchases (Android) > Guide
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- How to install games on Samsung phone
- Fix a DNS error on a Samsung phone
- Adjust picture mode on Samsung Smart TV
- Enable WiFi calling Samsung: S21, S20, S8, A12
- How to remove Samsung account from your phone?
- How to change SIM PIN on Samsung?
- Create Samsung account
- How to change language on Galaxy Watch