There exist numerous tools for editing pictures. ACDSee Photo Editor
is one of them. It is simple to use and offering various tools along with instruction to edit your picture.
- Image editing: just like any other editing tool, ACDSee Photo Editor enables to crop, rotate, resize and add effects to your photos. It enables to combine your photos and add elements from your digital scrapbooking supplies.
- Photo correction: once you have dragged your picture to the interface of the application, you can choose tools that can remove red eyes, doge, burn, smudge and sharpen it. Besides, users are also given the choice to change the color and contrast.
- Templates: ACDSee Photo Editor is packed with numbers of templates that have been designed by famous designers: Andrea Gold, Maggie Lamarre and Vicki Stegall. You can pick the one that pleases you.
- Text : one of its best features is that we can also add text to photos. Users can select their preset text path (Spiral, Curlicue, Star, Leaf, Heart, Bracket, etc.) to complete the project in a matter of minutes.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB RAM recommended).
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4-class or equivalent.
- Required disk space: 500 MB.
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended).
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0.
- ACDSee Photo Editor is practical and easy to use.
- Graphical and intuitive user interface.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.
- No advanced options.