Wifi connection problem

Ask a question r_munde 1Posts Thursday August 17, 2017Registration date August 17, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 18, 2017 at 04:47 PM by ac3mark
Hello all

I am facing wifi connection issue. I have installed wifi drivers properly. I also have turned on wifi capability.i have connected LAN cable to wifi router and then to laptop. i tried almost everything. Everything is showing correct results but wifi is not getting connected. Is it a software issue or hardware?
How to fix it?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Is this the ISP wifi device?

YOu mention running the Ethernet cable from the WIFI to the router. Take that cable, and attach your laptop, instead of the WIFI device. Do you connect? IF so, then you need to run the installer on the WIFI device. If you do not have the installer for the device, then you will need to completely reset the device. I suggest going to the WIFI device manufacturer support page, and following directions.

If you connect an Ethernet cable to your ISP gateway, and you don't surf, caoll your ISP!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
The best way is to contact your ISP or reset the device.
ac3mark 7793Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus September 22, 2017 Last seen - Aug 18, 2017 at 04:47 PM
What a great idea, call the ISP!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?