Red Flagged emails-Vista OS.

Solved/Closed
spy.war Posts 3 Registration date Thursday February 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2008 - Mar 4, 2008 at 11:52 AM
crazy_phoebe Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 - Mar 6, 2008 at 02:03 PM
Using VISTA OS, I received a Red Flagged email. I wanted to Forward it on to someone else but without the Red Flag.
I cannot get rid of it (the Red Flag), but using XP (Outlook Express) I can simply click onto it (the Red Flag) and it goes away. Why anyone would bother using a Red Flag in the first place is beyond me, but I accept that it takes all sorts to make the world go around.
It (the Red Flag) has no purpose in my life, and it annoys the %^&* out of me if/when I get a Red Flagged email.
Has anyone got any advice for me as to how remove it bearing in mind I am referring to the VISTA OS?
My beloved XP has never caused me any problems. The Vista I use doesn't belong to me, THANK GOODNESS. I'm just trying to help others. They get the problems and phone me for help. I then tell them I shall ask A2K.
Related:

1 response

crazy_phoebe Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 2
Mar 6, 2008 at 02:03 PM
Hello spy.war! How are you? I often see on that forum.. Addicted with kioskea like me? ;)

To turn back to your question, here is the solution... very simple and easy one instead..

The red flag cannot be disabled !

It's vista unique features !

If vista bothers you, then you can revert back to your beloved xp !

Always a pleasure to help Kioskea's members !!!!!

:) :) :)