Can't download real plaer 11

Closed
brunosbg - Jun 19, 2009 at 03:04 PM
 anonymous - Oct 2, 2009 at 10:16 AM
Hello, I can't download and install real player 11 - mcaffe deletes it without asking if i want to continue, saying its a bad program - "cavalo de troia" in portuguese, dont know in english. I read somewhere that this is because real player was labelled as badware. Ok, but I want to install it anyway. Does anybody have a solution for this problem ?
Related:

3 responses

afsgun Posts 275 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 6, 2009 38
Jun 21, 2009 at 03:45 AM
hi,

go to that link again and then select "Server 2" to download the file.

this works!
Yeah !! It's working now !! I think the problem is with the portuguese version of the file. Thank you very much for your help !!!
Blocked Profile
Jun 20, 2009 at 03:25 AM
hi,

"cavalo de troia" means "trojan horse", which is a virus!

this is the reason why the antivirus is not allowing you to install the software.

try this link to download it:

http://ccm.net/telecharger/telecharger 43 real player gold
Hi, thanks for your reply. Downloading from the site you suggested brings in a file with 0 kb to the computer, it did not work. Thank you anyway. What I cannot understand is how a trojan horse can be attached to a file downloaded from the official site of real.com I read that real player has been labeled as "badware" by "stopbadware.com", and this is why mcafee blocks it. I wonder when they are going to do something about this ....
I tried the server 2 and got an empty window.
And i had 68 Torjan infections after trying Server 1 and getting an empty file. I was given this link by a professional who thought you are trustworthy. Obviously she was wrong.
I suggest that others who have had trouble go to www.filehippo where downloads are SAFE and free