Sharing internet connection in two PCs where

Closed
maya - Feb 5, 2010 at 02:05 AM
dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 - Feb 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Hello,

I have two computers where I want to share my internet connection from one pc to another. Bt the prob is, the main pc have a fixed mac address. When it is installed 1st time, I have internet connection in my Laptop. the server have stored the mac add of my laptop. Ny other pc or laptop cant be connected thorugh that ip in internet except if I dont assign the value of mac address of my laptop in, My Computer>>Manage>>Device manager>>Network Adapter>>Realtech(Nic Card Name)>>Properties>>Advanced>>Netwrok Address>>Value. Now I'm facing problem with the sharing of my internet connection in two desktop. Can ny one help me out if this???
Related:

1 response

dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
Feb 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM
If you have router, you can clone MAC address and make other configuration on router and set up a simple network to share Internet. Here are simple wireless network and wired Ethernet network setup tutorials, can take a look if you like.

If not, you can enable Internet Connection Sharing on that laptop with Internet connection and share Internet.

Hope this helps.