Sony Walkman NWZ-e438 turn on past welcome.

Closed
Lucky24 - Mar 2, 2010 at 02:36 PM
 sorix - Sep 6, 2010 at 01:29 AM
Hello all,
my sony Walkman NWZ-e438 will not turn on. My previous charger for it broke. so i cudnt charge it for about 5 weeks.It was complety dead. but now i bought a new 1 charged it all night. i came home nd it said it was still connecting.but it was fully charged on the screen. so i take it out try to turn it on. it only shows me the welcome screen. then turns of. usually it connects o my libary. but now it doesnt. now evrytime i charge it, it say connecting, conecting, connecting, without actually connecting. To sum it up when i try to turn it on it shows me the blue walkman screen then turns of. Then wen its charging it say connecting only, without connecting. HELP PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEE. Greatlly appreciated
Related:

4 responses

i'm having the same issue...and the reset button is what caused the problem in the first place. my walkman said it couldn't play a certain file, and froze. so i hit the reset button, and now it won't turn on past the Walkman screen.
Same Prob some1 hellpp please
my sony walkman nwz w202 is not getting connected to my Desktop PC when connected thro the USB connector it gives the sound for getting connected but no pop screen is displayed ...........plzzzzzzzz. help......
try the reset button on the back