My internet is not responding

Closed
Papi J - May 6, 2010 at 04:29 PM
mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 - May 6, 2010 at 05:12 PM
How do i fix my internet explorer? If i click on it, it pauses first, then later, doesn't respond at all. And it makes my mouse to jump around my desktop instead of smoothe sailing and it doesn't stop unless i forcefully switch off my laptop, which i don't like. How do i clear my system of bugs and fix my explorer?
Related:

1 response

mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 119
May 6, 2010 at 05:12 PM
Sounds like a virus. First run your anti-virus to check for viruses also if you have a malware removal program run a scan with that. (If you haven't you can download Malwarebytes free from www.downloads.com)
Second click on my computer right click on local disk (C) click on tools and open check now tick scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.
Make sure you have all the critical updates from Microsoft (Windows Update) and it would pay to do a disk clean up also in local disk (C) properties
This is for Windows XP other windows have a similar system