Has my yahoo account been hacked?

Closed
tammyb - Apr 29, 2011 at 08:44 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 30, 2011 at 05:41 AM
Hello,
Lately, my yahoo account has been logging out with the message that I have been logged out because I have logged in on a different computer or device. It happened twice again tonight, while I was online and logged into yahoo on this computer... and no other! Is someone else accessing my yahoo account from another location?

2 responses

hello sir my account has been hacked and i get even close to my yahoo messenger is very difficult and i don't know how to do it please help me out before any danger happen thank you .
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 30, 2011 at 05:41 AM
@Tammy,

The problem may occur when you connect with a different Ip which Yahoo does not recognize as your primary IP, the one with you opened the account with in the first place. It's a security measure also used by Facebook.

It seems that you do not have a static Ip.

Regards

@rams

You are locally off topic. I suggest you begin a new thread instead of hanging onto someome else.