Ask a question Report

ACER ASPIRE ONE - Keyboard not working

New to Acera - Latest answer on Jun 26, 2014 06:48AM
Hello,
Keyboard non responsive on Acer Aspire ONE. Have tried pretty much everything...when running in BIOS, the keyboard worked. Have tried to google possible function or hot keys that may have accidentally been turned on but no success there. Any help I can get would be so appreciated!
Read more 
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hi,

Try link below instructions considered as solved on forum:

http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-34616-acer-aspir-5100-keybrd-and-mouse-problem

Thanks
buelling- Jan 4, 2014 05:08PM
I have an Acer timelineX that\ had similar problems. So I opened up its housing and a little piece had broken off creating a short in the keyword, shook the broken object out and it works fine. My laptop has an issue with slipping out of my hands and falling to the ground. GL
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
i use acer aspire v5 touch... and i got the same problem lately... the keyboard suddenly stop function... and sometimes it got blank and does not display the homepage... i got screw up.. but still something needs to do right.. so, i hold the switch on button for a couple seconds to shut it down... and i do the same to switch it on... i dont believe it will work on... but it do... hopefully will help you...
Add comment
This document entitled « ACER ASPIRE ONE - Keyboard not working » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.