Facebook problem

Closed
Mj - Dec 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 30, 2011 at 01:48 AM
Hello,

lately been facing the same problem, i tried facebook on firefox, safari, and chrome , the layout is all messed up, i even tried the addon of switch agent user on firefox to shift it like internet explorer, the layout of facebook become a little bit better but all other buttons like submit and like dont work.
when i fixed the mtu to 1400, the layout on firefox was fixed, but the Like button is not working, on safari the layout is still messed up but the like button is working :D
it s really weird because when i log on from office from my desktop with windows operating system + firefox or safari, they work properly so i think the problem is in the operating sys of mac !? hope i will find a solution

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 30, 2011 at 01:48 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.