Ask a question Report

How do i unblock my hotmail account. [Solved/Closed]

sweetseed - Latest answer on Oct 13, 2012 07:20AM
Hello,
how can i unblock my hotmail account?it keeps saying i should enter the code but then the code is being send to the blocked email address.i need the contacts in my account and i enjoyed using hotmail.if possible please send the code to the address below
Read more 
Answer
+74
moins plus
@ BD Davis

Try this 1

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck

Thanks to jack4rall for this solution

Arianna- Aug 3, 2012 10:49AM
this didnot help at all it did work and now i still cant acess my hotmail and i had important stuff on it can someone pleasee help meeee it would mean alot
Aamir- Aug 5, 2012 08:08AM
HI,
I have completed all procedure of unblocking like cant access my hotmaail etc and give there all info but i have no positive response to unblock my acount. Please help :-(
mark- Aug 5, 2012 09:01PM
i have been fighting with microsoft for the last month still today my email account is still blocked.they are dumb as a post. they tell me to answer all thier question and i have 200 times. i dont know how they stay in buisiness they dont know thier ass holes from a hole in the ground im pissed.
klodjana 2Posts Monday August 6, 2012Registration date August 6, 2012 Last seen - Aug 6, 2012 02:36AM
Where is costumer support.it goes to id.......
I don't remember much for filling the bill.
I tried for 3 days and I have no positive answer.
please help me to unblock my account.
SB- Aug 13, 2012 11:50AM
This doesn't work or I canlt figure out how to distinguish between a small letter and a capitalized one.
I just get the "run-a-round" from Hotmail.

Thanks anyway.
Answer
+27
moins plus
So basically from what i see, we CLEARLY do not have any other solutions to proof our user verification to unblock our accounts.
So Hotmail by using this new "system" for users to unblock their account have literally declared all those accounts that have been blocked permanently under their own regulations which deem themselves to declare judgement on usually innocent parties without explaining to users through any other means the reasons for doing so without supplying any user friendly means for us to resolve our situation.
Well folks, it's perhaps time to change to other email-ing website, gmail may be good. Sorry to say this after supporting hotmail for a very long time, this forum is the realization for the start of failure for Hotmail. Time to do something about it Hotmail admins, time to do something.

Vestige- Jun 22, 2012 12:35AM
Agreed. Hotmail has blocked both my accounts without explanation and its only 'help' is to offer to send codes to the very accounts I cannot access. It's ludicrous. I am switching all my correspondents to a non-hotmail address which is much safer and more secure. It is also more reliable.
fuk microsoft hotmail- Jul 15, 2012 04:05AM
i agree, this is totally fuked up.

they think were so stupid. its l;ike they block the account and then they say the code is in the blocked email account? wtf wtf wtf? fuk microsoft
neel- Jul 16, 2012 03:51AM
thanks alot ,my account was blocked n i followed the instructionz n it worked................thanks
Pepper- Aug 2, 2012 06:13PM
Me too. Been given the runaround with Hotmail. Just forget about them.
cellularsong 1Posts Monday August 6, 2012Registration date August 6, 2012 Last seen - Aug 6, 2012 03:29AM
This is nuts! We all have the same problem with varying degrees of urgency. I have concert tickets that were sent to my now-blocked Hotmail account, and am desperate to recover them, as well as all my contacts and some precious email messages. My application to have the account unblocked has been rejected twice. I have just filled in the form for a third time with much more information, and I'm hoping it will be acceptable. I am stuck with the special question, though. They asked my "favourite historical person", and I'm not sure who I filled in so many years ago, so I'm having to guess. Why is there no "tech support" to help us with these situations? I'll even wait on "hold"!! The problem is this: computers, not people, are analyzing our forms and we're individual humans with differing memories and capacities - we're not machines.
Someone needs to expose this fiasco in the media. This is a huge hassle and extremely stressful for all of us - some people could lose their jobs! Microsoft needs to know they are being a public nuisance, and straighten out this flawed process. We need to have some recourse!
Answer
+8
moins plus
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. Once connected, go to this page

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/help-center

Click on "additional resources" and then click on "ask a question on the Hotmail forums.

Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know

P.S. If your account was blocked because you spammed, your goose is cooked.

ThisGuy- Jul 23, 2012 07:09PM
Ambucias thanks for the help, hopefully it will work.
adz- Jul 24, 2012 10:15AM
It sayz u it myt take 24hourz 2 submit so it suld work fter de 24hourz ryt!!i hoppe it duzz!!
hotsun- Jul 26, 2012 10:46AM
still cannot insert the code...This verification code has already been used. Please get another code to verify your account. wtf!!!
Jill- Jul 26, 2012 07:53PM
I'll tell you right now - IT DOES NOT WORK - my account has been blocked since Monday and for the past 4 days I have been waiting to get back into this account that I have a lot of critical things that need to be tended to - you call the support number and since I am not a paying customer they give you - no support - give you a 'case number' - and tell you to wait - get this another 24 hours - the technicians hang up on you - call back 3 more times to be told wait 24 hours and get nothing sent to an alternative email - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has worked on this - i hate msn - moving to the email addresses i can remember elsewhere fast - nothing works - tired it all
superlinhiee 1Posts Saturday October 13, 2012Registration date October 13, 2012 Last seen - Oct 13, 2012 07:20AM
my email has been blocked for almost a year. I came from holiday back after 2 months and it said my email as been bblocked because of spam, when i didnt even use my email when i went on holiday... I can cleary say that this does not exist, no matter how accurate your answers are. i still try and try sometimes to unblock it but still no luck :( that email was used for everything, and now i cant even use it. :(
Answer
+0
moins plus
i am having same promlem going in circles

This document entitled « how do i unblock my hotmail account. » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.