My daughters comp wont connect to internet

Closed
asking - Mar 2, 2009 at 06:16 AM
Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday January 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 2, 2009 - Mar 2, 2009 at 06:33 AM
Hello,
My daughter has a laptop. She has three log on user accounts due to her not being able to log onto the internet. When on account stops working she creates another. I am just learning of this and would like to fix the problem for her. She also is on able to download. message is cannot connect with e explorer or something similar. Thank you for your help.
Related:

1 response

Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday January 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 2, 2009 125
Mar 2, 2009 at 06:33 AM
Okay go into the run command (start menu xp or vista right click bottom tool bar -> properties customize look for the run command) type ip config to find the ip address type ping and the ip address, this will tell you if the laptop is actually getting out to the internet. Could be an explorer problem, download chrome or something and check it, post back with details of what you found after you have done the suggested paths,