Help I've been hacked on FB

Closed
MELCLEATON Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday December 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 18, 2014 - Dec 16, 2014 at 04:52 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 30, 2014 at 04:02 PM
I've been hacked, and no not a single place I try to go on fb help actually can do anything. it seems that i am constantly asked to reset my password, when I do so, I get an email saying someone is trying to access my fb. DUH!
I'm constantly being asked to submit a photo government id for added security identification...right!!!
I can't find my page under other serches, my friends cant find my page, it's deactivated I think
I know this is from a bad post I clicked on on friday.
help, what do I do to get my fb account back??? I can't do squat under fb I've been trying all day long!

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 16, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Ok, you MUST contact faceboook. They are not going to clear YOUR problems in a day, as let us say that this has happened to 50 people today. Let us say it takes a Facebook employee 12 hours on the average to fix any one hack. That is 60 hours of work to complete before they even start on your 12 hour fix!

Hang tight and be patient. If this login is so important you will do what ever it takes to get it back, right. Be patient!

"If you would have told me 20 years ago that everyone was going to be a photographer in 20 years, I wouldn't have believed you!"
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 16, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Dear Mark,

Again you are shining and glowing in the cybernetic sky!

With all due respect, Mel said that his page could not be found, so that rang a bell to me. (some day, remind me, I will tell you a story about bell ringing). Mel's account may have been disabled because he was deemed to have infringed article 45-1702 (c) of the terms of use of Facebook's Community Standards volume one.

Perhaps that now he must appeal the decision.

These are the links will guide him into getting his account back:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled

https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788

Good luck and fun to him.
MELCLEATON Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday December 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 18, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I did nothing to make this happen, I was just browsing my newsfeed when it shut me out on Saturday and again last night (Monday night). It made me reset my password a dozen times. It said to add security to give my cell phone # and it would text me a security code to log in, stopping anyone from gaining access to my account.Which worked about twice. Now on top of that, it is asking me to send a form of government phot ID!!!! to further prove who I am.

I cannot log in at all, everything I do goes to the page to scan and send a form of government ID. People are not seeing my page at all. I cannot get onto fb to file a complaint , I cannot log in, I cannot do anything at all. I've read help pages till I'm blue in the face, all day long, I cannot click on any type of help link that will help me, they all eventually lead to logging into fb, which I cannot do.

the malware page and how to remove it and the 3 suggestions to scan, I can't do that either, they automatically lead me to fb log in. I have Norton and did a full scan this morning, nothing showed up. Can someone post links of how I can contact fb??? I can't do anything at all. I'm dying here!!!!Help please!! And again, I've read and tried everything in the fb help section. I need a way to contact them. I cannot find any way to contact them at all that doesn't require me to log in first.
MELCLEATON Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday December 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 18, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I use google chrome, I think I updated it today. Now some Groovorio search is coming up in an open window. I have also tried to log into fb on internet explorer and on my iphone. The same thing is happening on all 3, fb is requestin a scan of a form of government ID to prove it is me. I have never come across any type of security questions from fb at all either.
Dec 16, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Mark, exactly HOW do I contact fb to report this?? Links please, nothing I do works, it all goes to a log in page and then change my password page and then requests a form of governement ID page.
Dec 16, 2014 at 11:28 PM
I just tried to log in again. I have gone to uninstall and I have uninstalled 3 things that have updated since last Friday. 2 Adobe plug ins and 1 Windows update. I restarted my computer and tried to log in. Again, fb asks me to change my password because someone is trying to access my account. I did that. Then the next screen says:
<bold>Secure your account
You started securing your account on Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2014 at 1:58 a.m. to finish securing your account, please verify your identity and change your password. Your account will remain hidden until you complee this process.
(I just changed my password before this popped up!!!!!)
I get notification that someone is trying to access my fb account each time this happens. It's like I'M the illegal one trying to access my account so fb is notifiying me each time I change my password.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 17, 2014 at 04:49 AM
Try this
First go to this page:,

Click on the below link. You can find all the information
https://www.facebook.com/hacked

http://www.facebook.com/help/security

https://www.facebook.com/help/149190625213449
https://www.facebook.com/help/1058033620955509
If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery
If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/
If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/
Click on security then on Hacked accounts
Dec 18, 2014 at 01:06 AM
None of these worked. I have read all of this info over a dozen times before looking for answers. I cannot log in at all. I have changed my password 100 times. I don't care what link I click on you share above, they all end up on the page requesting a scan of a form of government photo ID. I can't get away from it, I need a way to contact facebook and know that I'm contacting fb and not the hacker pretending to be fb. I can't do that through this fb at all, I can't get onto fb. I can't do anything, all links lead to the same thing. I think I've clicked on a malware last week. I've scanned my compter with my NORTON and I'm scanning it with the free AVG right now. Nothing is showing up. Fb is the only thing that I'm aware of that has been affected.
I do appreciate all of you help but it's not working in the least.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > MELCLEATON Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday December 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 at 04:28 AM
If your account is no longer online (your friends can't see it) then it may just have been disabled.
If you tried to access your account from a location other than the one you created the account, sometimes fb will think that someone else than you tried to access the account.
A virus will not affect only fb, there is no such virus.
MELCLEATON Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday December 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 18, 2014 > Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023
Dec 18, 2014 at 01:20 PM
OK, No, I haven't tried to access my account from any other computer than normal when this happened. The way it sends me automatic emails saying someone is trying to access your account each time I changed my password (as fb was making me do constantly) it seemed like I was the 'hacker' trying to access my account. So that makes me wonder if some type of malware has changed my IP address somehow? Does that make sense?? I'm not a computer whiz in the least. And the messages I get when changing my password and verifying my account say that fb has 'hidden' my account until my identity can be verified with a gov.t form of photo ID. I know I cannot be found, not even comments or posts I've made and I have several business pages, they are up, but none of my posts are on them. I'ts like I've disappeared.

I have gone to my work desktop and under some type of 'private viewing' through google on it, it says it doesn't leave cookies I think. Anyway, I went to fb on there and eventually found a way to get to my security question for the FIRST TIME!! yeeeehaaaw! So before that, I made up a new email address. So now I've reset my original fb account with a new email address and a new password and now fb is telling me I have to wait 24 hours to access my account. idk if this is trye fb policy or not so here I sit, once again, now waiting to input my new password and email to my old 'hidden' account to see if I can finally get it back.

My fingers are crossed. Now, how do I find the malware on my laptop? I've run Norton full scan and AVG full scan, nothing has been found. I'm not a whiz at this either, not in the least. I've never been hacked in like 8-10 yrs. I've had internet. This is a first so I guess I've been lucky
Dec 18, 2014 at 05:05 PM
If you wish to know if you have a virus and to prescribe a remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.)

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista and Win 7 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix after log analysis).

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English

6. Click on Full.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

7. Close ZHPDiag.

8. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

9. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
Now how safe is this for me to do? IDK you at all. I am at witts end.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > MELCLEATON
Dec 21, 2014 at 04:39 AM
Why would I ask you to do something which is unsafe or risky?

Ambucias

P.S. You are at witts end! I'm getting to that point.
Blocked Profile
Dec 22, 2014 at 08:24 AM
SO..."I am asking for help, but I am not certain if the help you are giving me is viable?"

What a kick in the nuts after a kick in the nuts!
melcleaton > Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023
Dec 29, 2014 at 06:54 PM
I'm back. I'[m sorry I don't trust complete strangers asking me to download something to my computer that may be in French.??? Maybe you should be more concerned if I actually did it without question. OK, i've created a new fb page and reported the hack to fb several times, I've heard nothing back at all, in the least. I still have absolutely no access to any of my business pages and considering I'm in the children's business, it was a huge disappointment to not be able to contact potential customers on my own business pages. I am also now on a brand new computer, I have 2 that I had ordered for Christmas, one for work and one for home. Again, I'm positive my computer is not sick and doesn't not have a virus. I have attempted to get onto my original fb page on this computer right off the bat and absolutely nothing, all the same issues as on my old laptop. It's actually fb that has been hacked, not my laptop. I'm constatnly asked to submit a photo id. I've been reading blogs all over the place when I can get online during the busy holidays. I see i'm not the only one but no one has a solution that I have found. i have even found someone from 'facebook' saying they really do ask for photo id, then I've seen posters say they have sent the id and months later are still locked out of their accounts. my account is "hidden" and my original page doesn't show anywhere, neither do any of my pics or posts on my business or friends pages. How about you send me your email, I'll send you my login info and you see what you can come up with? I'll give you all my passwords and everything.??
I also feel that the hacker is responding to issues when I try to make contact with the old log in info. This is the reply address from the last one requesting that I reset my log in for the 1,000th time.(***@***)
I don't feel that this is an official fb address. I could be wrong.